Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Well, Vodafone is a shit company. Once used them a few years ago, can admit, changed quite fast.
    Indeed even my fellow Italian raiders got trouble with vodafone last month

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ho1Y View Post
    you are losing the biggest part of the progress in raiding THIS tier ?
    sry, dont mean to be mean. but the "progress" ist mostly over for serious raiding.

im sry taht you cant enjoy the game as much as you'd like
    Dude... not everyone is in a top100 guild. Don't try to act almighty, you're not. That is not the point of the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Bansisingh View Post
    Ok so i dont know where else to go with this. For a lot of people in greece (people with vodafone as their provider which is a LOT here) wow is, and has been unplayable for the majority of the past week now almost. It was fixed some time yesterday but today 1 hour ago the problem came back strong. We get high ms (1k+) almost as soon as we log in and there is basically nothing we can do about it. I've lost 3 days of raiding now and i'm about to lose 2 more because of this i assume. This is a problem affecting hundreds if not thousands of people and the worst part that made me post this here is blizzard doesn't seem to be trying to resolve this problem in any way. All we keep getting from them is that its not a problem on their end and that we should contact our provider, which we have but they say it's definitely a problem on blizzards end, sigh. I'm seriously thinking of stepping down from raiding this tier since i'm losing the biggest part of progress at this point and i see no end to this since both companies are putting us in the middle like we can fix it. Idk what im trying to get out of this thread just wanted to vent somewhere since my weekend off work is ruined not being able to play the only game i have time for at this point
    try making a ticket , explain why you are unable to play they "might" freeze your sub

This is simply a routing issue if you use a vpn the connection works perfectly fine (assuming WoW is the only thing lagging out), it has happened again like a month ago and after endless complaining at forums by hundreds of people it got fixed.

I'm honestly surprised Greece still manages to exist. Didn't the entire country go majorly bankrupt a couple years ago? As for your internet, if it's only affecting people using Vodafone then it seems pretty obvious that it's an ISP issue. They certainly don't have the best track record with their service stability.

Quote Originally Posted by Sturmbringe View Post
    1. I don't freaking know anyone whose ISP is Vodafone. I mean, what is wrong with you? Why would anyone choose Vodafone over OTE, the country's National Telephone Company?

2. You are not Greek at all, but an illegal immigrant from Hindustan of the Sikh faith, as your name implies, right?

Ditch Vodafone and sign on with COSMOTE. Find someone to translate the Greek into English so that you can write the application.
    wow, racist shitbag much?

hope you have a horrible next 12 months in life
    Never believe you have seen the peak of human stupidity and ignorance, or you will constantly be surprised by the new levels the reach almost every day

stop pouring olive oil on your keyboard.

OPA!!

If you enjoy playing a game in your free time, and your current provider makes it impossible for you, change the provider. It's really as simple as that, and there doesn't seem to be any other solution.

2. You are not Greek at all, but an illegal immigrant from Hindustan of the Sikh faith, as your name implies, right?
    Disgusting and racist.

Quote Originally Posted by ho1Y View Post
    you are losing the biggest part of the progress in raiding THIS tier ?
    sry, dont mean to be mean. but the "progress" ist mostly over for serious raiding.

im sry taht you cant enjoy the game as much as you'd like
    You're not mean, you just pretend to be clueless to show that you're so good at this game. The progress is very much not over, for many guilds the progress is not over until the next patch comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by Bansisingh View Post
    Ok so i dont know where else to go with this. For a lot of people in greece (people with vodafone as their provider which is a LOT here) wow is, and has been unplayable for the majority of the past week now almost. It was fixed some time yesterday but today 1 hour ago the problem came back strong. We get high ms (1k+) almost as soon as we log in and there is basically nothing we can do about it. I've lost 3 days of raiding now and i'm about to lose 2 more because of this i assume. This is a problem affecting hundreds if not thousands of people and the worst part that made me post this here is blizzard doesn't seem to be trying to resolve this problem in any way. All we keep getting from them is that its not a problem on their end and that we should contact our provider, which we have but they say it's definitely a problem on blizzards end, sigh. I'm seriously thinking of stepping down from raiding this tier since i'm losing the biggest part of progress at this point and i see no end to this since both companies are putting us in the middle like we can fix it. Idk what im trying to get out of this thread just wanted to vent somewhere since my weekend off work is ruined not being able to play the only game i have time for at this point

Just leave from Vodafone and problem is solved.

Nevertheless, personally I dont have any problems lately (COSMOTE) therefore is 99.9% Vodafone's problem.

- - - Updated - - -

1. I don't freaking know anyone whose ISP is Vodafone. I mean, what is wrong with you? Why would anyone choose Vodafone over OTE, the country's National Telephone Company?

Ditch Vodafone and sign on with COSMOTE. Find someone to translate the Greek into English so that you can write the application.
    You do know that COSMOTE is not national anymore, right ?

Also, what is your problem ?

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    The problem is 100% in greece, the lazy fucks just cant be arsed to investigate what is causing the issue and fix it.

Every time such an issue happened in the past it was always something on the ISP end or something between ISP and blizzard.

Its unfortunate that you have to rely on greek customer support and QA but they are the only ones that can actually thoroughly test this and then perhaps contact blizzard for assistance in finding the problem.
    I once got a Parking ticket in Greece while on a vacation. It took the clerk 2 hours at governors office (or somesuch) to fill out forms and stuff for 40euro ticket. Needless to say i grew tired of the lazy bastard, left 40e on the counter and left. No wonder theyre broke and drowning in dept

I live and China, sometimes i get up to 5k home and 14k world ms. I average 1-2k in both when i raid. I also use wifi internet to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    Disgusting and racist.
    If you just skim that guy's posting history, you'll very quickly find Racism, Sexism, Homophobia, White Supremacy, McCarthyism.
    Ofc he's also one of those extremist Classic zealots and an Asmongold admirer.

Pay your damn bills, Greece.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagrash View Post
    This seems like an obvious you problem.. what do you expect Blizzard to do here? Call vodafone?
    Since when was MMO-Champion Blizzard?
    I’m sure he’s trying to find someone with a similar issue and hopefully they can provide a fix
    DK faceroll omnomnom

Quote Originally Posted by Rusken View Post
    I'm honestly surprised Greece still manages to exist. Didn't the entire country go majorly bankrupt a couple years ago? As for your internet, if it's only affecting people using Vodafone then it seems pretty obvious that it's an ISP issue. They certainly don't have the best track record with their service stability.
    People, read a damn economics book, for real. And here I thought Australians weren't dumb... oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuhokoura View Post
    I once got a Parking ticket in Greece while on a vacation. It took the clerk 2 hours at governors office (or somesuch) to fill out forms and stuff for 40euro ticket. Needless to say i grew tired of the lazy bastard, left 40e on the counter and left. No wonder theyre broke and drowning in dept
    Well, you should know you can pay them online without speaking to anyone. Maybe read the damn thing next time, as well as the rules re parking. All countries are drowning in debt.

Quote Originally Posted by InfernalDark View Post
    Pay your damn bills, Greece.
    It does. You must feel so smart now, eh?

----

And here we see what's wrong with this world.
    Last edited by ~Valen~; 2018-10-30 at 01:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortalha View Post
    Truth is all providers are crap.
    Proof is the need to change every 2 years.
    Atm im with vodafone for a year and is going smooth so far.
    Not been able to change here due to no one offering better.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarrgoth View Post
    Since when was MMO-Champion Blizzard?
    I’m sure he’s trying to find someone with a similar issue and hopefully they can provide a fix
    If only there was such a thing as the Blizzard technical support forum.. you know a place where stuff like this is better suited.
    Subarashii chin chin mono
    Kintama no kami aru

Quote Originally Posted by Nagrash View Post
    This seems like an obvious you problem.. what do you expect Chaud to do here? Call vodafone?
    Fixed. One job Chaud!
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

10+ Year Old Account
    i have issues with the game, but i'm not sure if it is the provider.
    i think its blizzard.

no matter the graphics, ultra low or ultra high, all alone or at a world boss, the FPS randomly goes to shit.
    11-27 fps. when with my pc i never dropped below 45 and i'm usually at 58-60. at max settings.

this has been going on for like two weeks now.

(i did not change anything on my pc. and everything is up to date.)

and for the past week or so, the latency has gone from 30ms to 200-280. which is really weird.
    that is with Nova-Forthnet provider.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thorbalt View Post
    wow, racist shitbag much?

hope you have a horrible next 12 months in life
    probably trolling.
    i mean.. he cant be THAT braindead. right? :\

Quote Originally Posted by Vargulf the Happy Husky View Post
    stop pouring olive oil on your keyboard.

OPA!!
    i lol'd XD
    Last edited by Alex86el; 2018-10-30 at 03:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    i have issues with the game, but i'm not sure if it is the provider.
    i think its blizzard.

no matter the graphics, ultra low or ultra high, all alone or at a world boss, the FPS randomly goes to shit.
    11-27 fps. when with my pc i never dropped below 45 and i'm usually at 58-60. at max settings.

this has been going on for like two weeks now.

(i did not change anything on my pc. and everything is up to date.)

and for the past week or so, the latency has gone from 30ms to 200-280. which is really weird.
    that is with Nova-Forthnet provider.
    Your fps has nothing to do with your network. Try reinstalling your video card drivers.
    Things on your PC that can have an impact happen all the time.
    It can also be your own router. If you have the option, try setting the nightly reboot. Sadly, many routers aren't that perfect and accumulate more junk and use more memory over time.