Poll: Do you agree with Don Lemon on this issue?

Page 7 of 52 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    does don lemon know that there are plenty of white muslims in the world?
    There is a void in my heart. Have you come to fill it?

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    I really wish there was a different word for black people born into the for lack of a better word thuggish culture in America. African American is such a poor blanket term that doesn’t outline different cultures with in.

Other then that pet peeve of mine I agree with connal.
    Neither does any fast track labeling. White, Brown, etc. wipes away so many distinctions. But that's the system we want to use.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Now, that most domestic terrorists are right-wing, and almost none are left-wing, over the past two decades or so, that's just a straight fact. There's a serious issue with right-wing radicalization in the USA, and unless people can admit to that, we're never going to have a shot at fixing it.
    Funny how this goes right out the window when it comes to Islamic terror, rape gangs, etc. When we talk about that it's just everyone being racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Ret4resto View Post
    I’ve noticed a double standard exists in this country.

When a Muslim commits a crime they’re a terrorist

When a black man commits a crime they’re a subhuman thug

When a Mexican commits a crime they’re a toxic immigrant that needs to be deported

But when a white man, that is usually a right wing terrorist commits a crime no one wants to talk about it, they are never labeled a terrorist and often dismissed as being mentally ill.

The racist on these boards always love to bring up statistics about black people committing crimes but they NEVER want to talk about deranged white men committing mass shootings in movies, schools, churches, and super markets. if you’re truly concerned about crime mention all crime.

Stop being bias and only mentioning crime statistics when it’s a person of color.
    It's kind of ridiculous when you say this in a thread where the mainest of mainstream media is totally cool saying the biggest threat to the US is white guys.
    Last edited by Post; 2018-10-31 at 06:16 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    No, it's not - and it's deplorable that you would even say that. "Both Sides" - just another example of what he's done to this country.
    There is this joke, its been around for decades. It goes something like this....Q: "How do you know a politician is lying?" A:"When you see their lips move."

Politicians are known to lie so much that its become a punch line. Politicians have been caught swindling campaign funds, been caught in kickback schemes, pay to play etc.. It isnt deplorable to point it out.
    Kara Swisher: What do you think about Cory Booker saying kick them in the shins?
    Hillary Clinton: Well, that was Eric Holder.
    Kara Swisher: Eric Holder, oh, Eric Holder, sorry.
    Hillary Clinton: Yeah, I know they all look alike.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Neither does any fast track labeling. White, Brown, etc. wipes away so many distinctions. But that's the system we want to use.
    When it comes to news coming out of America I tend to only see African American really used can’t remeber the last time I saw any thing related to a Mexican and they just called him brown. But Mabye it’s just because I don’t take in a lot of news that I miss it. Other wise I agree the fast track labels are bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Melius View Post
    does don lemon know that there are plenty of white muslims in the world?
    He's not literally calling for a ban on white people. He's pointing out how absurd the Muslim ban is.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    You might play pretend, but yes, actual terrorists attacks since 2001 were overhwelmingly committed by white men.
    Source please!

How about:

source: https://www.statista.com/statistics/...-2000-to-2014/
    Last edited by d00mGuArD; 2018-10-31 at 06:19 PM.
    and the geek shall inherit the earth

Quote Originally Posted by petej0 View Post
    Its called ratings.

Its the same reason why when a pretty white girl goes missing her pretty face is plastered all over the media. If a black girl goes missing, not word.

Its why when an unarmed black kid gets shot by police his face is all over the media, but when an unarmed white kid gets shot nothing.
    Its why when an unarmed black kid gets shot by police his face is all over the media, but when a cop get shot nothing.
    We’re talking about crime, stop deflecting.

White men are allowed to run into churches, concerts, schools, and supermarkets and kill a large amount of innocent people and they are never labeled a terrorist. That double standard needs to change. In every race related thread on mmo you have people linking statistics of the “black menace” committing crimes in America, but no one wants to talk about brad, Chester , and billy committing mass shootings like lunatics?

Oh I forgot, crime is only talked about to demonize people of color and to justify racism against them .

Quote Originally Posted by ONCHEhap View Post
    not really,it makes a lot of those "evil white men" feel like the left is against them
    so they go where they don't feel persecuted and targetted,it just makes sense
    How are white men being persecuted? I don't think any thinking person believes the Democrats are against white men.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by petej0 View Post
    There is this joke, its been around for decades. It goes something like this....Q: "How do you know a politician is lying?" A:"When you see their lips move."

Politicians are known to lie so much that its become a punch line. Politicians have been caught swindling campaign funds, been caught in kickback schemes, pay to play etc.. It isnt deplorable to point it out.
    But it is deplorable to tout the Trumpkin line "both sides" - because that is a blatant lie. Trump is a terrorist by almost every definition of the word. And NO ONE has come even remotely close to doing what he has done. Literally every breath he takes is a lie, he is an unidicted co-conspirator, he personally makes millions of dollars from taking vacations. He lies, spews racist propaganda and hate, and attempts to divide this country with the horror that he embodies.

And saying "both sides" is just one more tool in his reprehensible belt he uses to continue to divide this country, while he plunders our moral capital.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I watch a lot of "Locked Up" shows... (new season on Netflix this week also!)

It is very educational... though still somewhat contrived("reality" tv show...) it gives you a good enough picture into what brings people into prison/jail.
    I used to watch a ton of jail/law related things but like I do with any thing I get interested in I watched every thing I could find until I couldn’t find any thing I hadn’t seen. That was some years ago though I should get back into it I know there are a lot of new shows surly there has to be more documentary’s and things as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    When it comes to news coming out of America I tend to only see African American really used can’t remeber the last time I saw any thing related to a Mexican and they just called him brown. But Mabye it’s just because I don’t take in a lot of news that I miss it. Other wise I agree the fast track labels are bad.
    I don't watch much news either. I think it might be Hispanic or Latino.

Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    Funny how this goes right out the window when it comes to Islamic terror, rape gangs, etc. When we talk about that it's just everyone being racist.

It's kind of ridiculous when you say this in a thread where the mainest of mainstream media is totally cool saying the biggest threat to the US is white guys.

One isolated incident where a news anchor sheds light on terrorism commited by white men.

The media constantly demonizes black people as being criminals, but it finally happens to white men and these forums can’t take it? Lol

One isolated incident where a news anchor sheds light on terrorism commited by white men.

The media constantly demonizes black people as being criminals, but it finally happens to white men and these forums can’t take it? Lol
    More like you say something stupid, get called out on it and then start backpeddling. Show me these instances of the mainstream media "demonizing black people as being criminals" since it apparently happens constantly.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I would say upbringing, poverty, lack of opportunity in their communities, getting cut off from their historical roots and culture, and being enslaved, have all contributed to the situation.

That they are "black" is besides the point.
    So you don't recognize a correlation between being a member of a violent criminal organization and being incarcerated?
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

I see nothing wrong with being aware of radicalization no matter where it comes from. Trying to avoid it happening and catching it before it gets to "lets kill jews" level seems reasonable.

Nah. Shedding light would have been trying to get background on why some go with terrorism. This is just him letting his hilarious opinions show.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    But it is deplorable to tout the Trumpkin line "both sides" - because that is a blatant lie. Trump is a terrorist by almost every definition of the word. And NO ONE has come even remotely close to doing what he has done. Literally every breath he takes is a lie, he is an unidicted co-conspirator, he personally makes millions of dollars from taking vacations. He lies, spews racist propaganda and hate, and attempts to divide this country with the horror that he embodies.

And saying "both sides" is just one more tool in his reprehensible belt he uses to continue to divide this country, while he plunders our moral capital.
    Did you hear this all on CNN by any chance?
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by d00mGuArD View Post
    In the fracking US of A, dude ? The Basque committed 69 terror attacks in the USA ?

White men are allowed to run into churches, concerts, schools, and supermarkets and kill a large amount of innocent people and they are never labeled a terrorist. That double standard needs to change.
    Because Terrorist had a political meaning. It had a political motive. There is nothing to stop the media from calling these guys domestic terrorists. The fact that they dont is not some right wing or left wing agenda. Call up CNN, call up Fox News, call up MSNBC, New York Times, The Washington Post and find out why they dont use those terms? Dont fucking cry here about how its some right wing agenda.

In every race related thread on mmo you have people linking statistics of the “black menace” committing crimes in America, but no one wants to talk about brad, Chester , and billy committing mass shootings like lunatics?
    For one, there are plenty of “black menace” committing crimes in America daily. So many that many go unnamed or covered. BTW, there are plenty of “white menace” committing crimes in America daily as well. Their victims tend to be only Todd and Marie so they go unnoticed as well. Brad, Chester , and billy committing mass shootings are talked about endlessly EVERYTIME IT HAPPENS. There is a 2500+ page thread about gun control that lights up with all kinds of activity every time Brad, Chester , and Billy commits a mass shooting.

Oh I forgot, crime is only talked about to demonize people of color and to justify racism against them .
    Nobody is demonizing anyone, unless it is to demonize people who have committed these awful crimes.
    Kara Swisher: What do you think about Cory Booker saying kick them in the shins?
    Hillary Clinton: Well, that was Eric Holder.
    Kara Swisher: Eric Holder, oh, Eric Holder, sorry.
    Hillary Clinton: Yeah, I know they all look alike.