Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnoldz View Post
    *sees number tunings* ("[All class changes with weekly maintenance in each region.]")

*sees no fury changes*

good job blizzard. Apparently fury is perfectly fine.
    Literally the same shit as with the start of Legion.
    the flashbacks are real.

someone linked it on blizzards official forums:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/20

totally fine.
    Well. I was out DPS'd by a DK ST on a boss. As a former mythic raider (fury) this feels bad at least my aoe tends to be at the top...
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnoldz View Post
    *sees number tunings* ("[All class changes with weekly maintenance in each region.]")

*sees no fury changes*

good job blizzard. Apparently fury is perfectly fine.
    Literally the same shit as with the start of Legion.
    the flashbacks are real.

someone linked it on blizzards official forums:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/20

totally fine.
    WCL statistics are pointless to look at considering the sample size for Fury in M+ is incredibly small compared to the sample size of Arms in M+.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Gathering Storm is an Arms trait.

Unless you actually have two and they're your two best weapons, you don't really want to use two Geti'kku's. I'd tell you to sim it but I believe they're still bugged and sim for two debuffs instead of just the one. (Two Geti'kku's have share the same debuff rather than having two separate ones.)

Link your sim
    So, couple item changes and now I'm doing 11-15k DPS in M+ and doing above sim, 2 chested Freehold 10 and Tol Dagor 10, Cut of Death is like 500 DPS upgrade over a similar ilvl wep, its redic.
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by DesMephisto View Post
    Well. I was out DPS'd by a DK ST on a boss. As a former mythic raider (fury) this feels bad at least my aoe tends to be at the top...
    Fury's ST sucks massively.
    Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/onlyjoshintv
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn2...7AE0NG5sjbjYPw

Content centres around Lost Ark currently

Quote Originally Posted by DesMephisto View Post
    So, couple item changes and now I'm doing 11-15k DPS in M+ and doing above sim, 2 chested Freehold 10 and Tol Dagor 10, Cut of Death is like 500 DPS upgrade over a similar ilvl wep, its redic.

Double Cut of Death sims incorrectly.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FiveDkp View Post
    Fury's ST sucks massively.
    This is incorrect.

Quote Originally Posted by Deciticus View Post
    Double Cut of Death sims incorrectly.

- - - Updated - - -

This is incorrect.
    This was prior to the buffs.

Quote Originally Posted by FiveDkp View Post
    This was prior to the buffs.
    It still sims incorrectly. It has not been fixed.

It still sims incorrectly. It has not been fixed.
    I'm not talking about Cut of Death. I'm talking about the point about the ST. You replied to a comment made a month ago :S

A few rage-questions:

1. How to deal with excessive haste? Especially during lust I feel like half of my keystrokes aren't registered / there's a long queue of actions.
    2. Why do I hit like a fucking wet noodle as fury? During pull I'm not in DPS TOP10 no matter how many executes I get in a row and the last 20% seems a very short time to climb the ladders.

would sudden death cause less bad feels with missing procs and execute phase uselessness if it had a charge system?

its not exactly a super major problem and for most of the playerbase, probably unnoticed. but still, if fury is an A, fixing that would make it an A+ imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Gouca View Post
    A few rage-questions:

1. How to deal with excessive haste? Especially during lust I feel like half of my keystrokes aren't registered / there's a long queue of actions.
    2. Why do I hit like a fucking wet noodle as fury? During pull I'm not in DPS TOP10 no matter how many executes I get in a row and the last 20% seems a very short time to climb the ladders.
    Set your spellqueue to 100-120 ms.
    Because your damage is rampage. Execute is just more rampages. So while it's a sizable boost to dps to hit 20%, it's not coming from execute.

Quote Originally Posted by Gouca View Post
    A few rage-questions:

Fury doesn't have powerful cooldowns and there is no chance you are going to compete with DHs, rets, etc that have 20+ seconds of +25% damage CDs during Hero. The good news is fury deals very consistent damage and unless your raid is killing bosses in 30 seconds you will climb back up the ladder once the bursty specs lose their CDs.

I gotta say, both the new traits are fairly fun to use and, both according to sims and my personal experience so far, powerful as well. This feels like the power and rotation-influencing level that traits should have had in the first place. Cold Steel, Hot Blood in particular I find cool, as it changes your stat priority a bit, makes Bloodthirst obviously better than Raging Blow, and is an absolute killer in M+. Free Recklessness is also not something to pass up as well. I will probably ditch Arms and go back to Fury for Season 2, unless they nerf the piss out of the traits of course.

Its even better that the two traits they replaced were very weak yet seemed to be present on every other piece of Azerite gear that drops.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoeth View Post
    Its even better that the two traits they replaced were very weak yet seemed to be present on every other piece of Azerite gear that drops.
    Bloodcraze was pretty damn strong. CsHb is just stronger still.

Bloodcraze was pretty damn strong. CsHb is just stronger still.
    Yeah, Fury's traits were fairly close together all things considered on ST. But the two new ones seem like must-haves in almost any situation. Having CsHb trigger on a 5 mob pack in M+ is kind of insane, and insanely fun as well when you can 100% weave a Rampage in every Whirlwind window even outside of Reck. Inside Reck I was able to do two Rampages back to back a few times.

After some more field testing today, I definitely do not see myself going back to Arms if Fury does not get nerfed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Yeah, Fury's traits were fairly close together all things considered on ST. But the two new ones seem like must-haves in almost any situation. Having CsHb trigger on a 5 mob pack in M+ is kind of insane, and insanely fun as well when you can 100% weave a Rampage in every Whirlwind window even outside of Reck. Inside Reck I was able to do two Rampages back to back a few times.

After some more field testing today, I definitely do not see myself going back to Arms if Fury does not get nerfed.
    In regards to UF, I agree. It's on it's own typically worth 5-15 ilvl, (depending on the character and sim) but CsHb is strong, but not THAT strong. It's very rare for it to cleave to 5 targets.