Poll: Do you agree with Don Lemon on this issue?

Page 10 of 52 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by petej0 View Post
    What stats would you like? The problem with mass shootings is everyone wants to talk about fucking gun control and not the individual who committed the crime. So if you have a problem with the media talking about the fucking gun used and not talking about the evil white person that committed the crime, contact them. I dont know what to tell you.

Don Lemon is a hack, he proved that during the whole gun control debate. If he cant be counted on to at least learn the basics of firearms before going on the national news to misinform the public than he doesnt deserve a whole lot of credit from anyone.

Again, it sounds like a gripe you have with the media. Contact them.. If you have a thread you want to start to have a conversation about the crimes of white people, find a story and lets discuss.

There are people who want to talk about the white men engaging in mass shootings, but when it comes to mass shootings the media wants to talk about gun control because it grabs ratings. I wont deny there is a double standard in some cases, but the media is driven by ratings. Who drives these ratings? The public, and the media either has determined OR (if you want to play conspiracy) have geared the conversation towards guns. Because if Todd runs into a large public crowd and kills 20 people, the talk isnt about how deranged Todd is and how evil he is, and how we should classify it. It is about what weapon he used, how he got it and should it be illegal.
    TLDR = Let’s talk about how black people are thugs, Muslims are terrorist, and Mexicans are illegal rapist when they commit crimes.

But those white men engaging in mass shootings? Let’s not mention their race even though society has no issue highlighting the racial/ethnic background of non-white criminals

Got cha.

When I see these forums demonizing white criminality in the same way they demonize people of color my point will erode away, however that won’t happen. Stop the double standard that exist with crime

Quote Originally Posted by Melius View Post
    points-based immigration system. is it so hard to implement in the US?
    This is what we do in Canada. We said we would help Germany by taking in some Syrian migrants. Then they complained that we only took the bests (the engineers, the doctors, professionals..) and left them with the worsts lol. I'm happy with that, they will work and pay tax for my retirement.

The problem is that some people became scared of islam because they are too ignorant to know that it is 99.9% the same thing as christianity. And so we have white terrorists killing our migrants instead of the other way around like they think it is...

lmfao. White men are the reason America exists, why would it be a terror threat to their own country.

That starts talking about an article saying “Michael Brown Spent Last Weeks Grappling with Problem and Promise” Legitimately the worst person to try to defend and it's still doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ret4resto View Post
    I’ve found hundreds of articles online pertaining to media bias and the criminalization of black people. I just don’t feel like posting them because I’ve come across individuals like yourself that will never admit these double standards exist so why waste my time? I’ll post one but if you really cared you’ll research it yourself, it’s not my job to educate someone, especially someone that can’t acknowledge how the media refuses to label any white man a terrorist....
    https://www.cnn.com/2017/08/13/opini...gen/index.html

Well that was easy.

45 can run a campaign on calling Mexicans rapist and drug dealers
    This didn't happen.

but don lemon can’t highlight the rise of terrorist acts committed by white men.... these forums are funny
    I mean you should be against it if you weren't a hypocrite.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, I never heard of this story. It is obvious he is an idiot. Idiots are going to do idiotic things. Its why they have fucking warnings like "Professional driver on closed course do not attempt" on fucking car commercials.
    Your cognitive dissonance is just amazing. You just said:

Yet you nor I not anyone here, from what I can tell has been emboldened to commit a crime in his name.
    And I give you the link to the story that proves you wrong, and you just hand wave it away. But sure, go on with your unfounded thoughts and opinions. Keep thinking the same things even when shown direct evidence of it being wrong.

I have played the "both sides" argument before
    Yes, you have - and it's exactly what's wrong with this country. Thanks for making it worse, each and every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Nalera View Post
    lmfao. White men are the reason America exists, why would it be a terror threat to their own country.
    Because white fear and anxiety are very real, which explains the upsurge in terrorist acts commited by white men. Many white right winged nut jobs fear that people of color are “taking over” which is simply not true.

Lastly America exists due to the contributions of everyone that is currently here, white people didn’t do it on their own, they also had 400 years of free labor off the backs of black people

Yeah, while blacks kill blacks (in america)at a ratio that makes some African warlords BLUSH its the fucking white folk who are the problem.
    Its redirection for the real problem which is the fatherless home, it effects EVERYONE the same, but its a massive problem in black neighbourhoods until this problem is fixed young men growing up without real role models will turn into killers, and just because its only "the hood" getting shot up doesn't mean it isn't a problem.

Problem with this black guy is he's brought his way out of the hood and he doesn't need to go back, its only the white folk who far less often open fire but are more likely to kill wealthy black people, and that is what its all about, the Class divide.
    He doesn't care that children are dying and gangs have free reign as long as they never come into where he lives.
    Dragonflight Nerfs vs fun again show a Blizzard that hasn't learnt a lesson, Actions speak louder than words afterall watch what they do and do not do.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    He didn't say that most white males are radically right-wing. That would be a lie.
    He said that the biggest terror threat are white men, most of whom radicalized to the right.
    That talks about the white men who are a terror threat, not white men in general.

the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right
    Please don't pull an Endus.

He didn't say that most white males are radically right-wing. That would be a lie.
    He said that the biggest terror threat are white men, most of whom radicalized to the right.
    That talks about the white men who are a terror threat, not white men in general.
    I thought that might be what he was trying to convey when I re-watched the segment. His choice of words was pretty terrible if that's the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    That starts talking about an article saying “Michael Brown Spent Last Weeks Grappling with Problem and Promise” Legitimately the worst person to try to defend and it's still doing it.

https://www.cnn.com/2017/08/13/opini...gen/index.html

Well that was easy.

This didn't happen.

I mean you should be against it if you weren't a hypocrite.

TLDR: let’s continue to ignore the bias crime representation that is reported by the media.

Got cha

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Don Lemon is a giant fucking racist.

TLDR = Let’s talk about how black people are thugs, Muslims are terrorist, and Mexicans are illegal rapist when they commit crimes.
    I never said anything of that, if you cant be bothered to read and comprehend what I said, then that is on you.

But those white men engaging in mass shootings? Let’s not mention their race even though society has no issue highlighting the racial/ethnic background of non-white criminals

Got cha.
    There is no need to mention their race, out side of the Beltway Sniper (who everyone pegged as white) the profile of mass shooters has always been a middle aged white male.

When I see these forums demonizing white criminality in the same way they demonize people of color my point will erode away, however that won’t happen. Stop the double standard that exist with crime
    Dude, you can start a thread anytime you like and we can discuss it. Nobody is stopping you. In fact you may be surprised to have more people who agree with you than you think.
    Kara Swisher: What do you think about Cory Booker saying kick them in the shins?
    Hillary Clinton: Well, that was Eric Holder.
    Kara Swisher: Eric Holder, oh, Eric Holder, sorry.
    Hillary Clinton: Yeah, I know they all look alike.

Quote Originally Posted by Negan View Post
    Hi Endus. Who is responsible for most murders in the US, despite being 12% of the population?
    He's not going to come back. Or, if he does, he's going to weasel out.

TLDR: let’s continue to ignore the bias crime representation that is reported by the media.

Got cha
    I just proved what you said was wrong again. It's right there. I'm going to bed.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    And I give you the link to the story that proves you wrong, and you just hand wave it away. But sure, go on with your unfounded thoughts and opinions. Keep thinking the same things even when shown direct evidence of it being wrong.
    Read what I wrote again
    Yet you nor I not anyone here, from what I can tell has been emboldened to commit a crime in his name.
    You: Cubby
    I: Petej0
    Anyone here: Anyone on the MMO Forums

My fault for not being clear.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Yes, you have - and it's exactly what's wrong with this country. Thanks for making it worse, each and every day.
    It makes the country worse by pointing out hypocrisy?
    Kara Swisher: What do you think about Cory Booker saying kick them in the shins?
    Hillary Clinton: Well, that was Eric Holder.
    Kara Swisher: Eric Holder, oh, Eric Holder, sorry.
    Hillary Clinton: Yeah, I know they all look alike.

I mean, no matter which way you cut it, he's wrong. Statistics don't lie, and the demographics on who's most likely to harm another person isn't a white man. He should take a look in the mirror if he's curious as to who commits over 50% of murders in the US.

But call me one of those crazies who doesn't support making sweeping generalizations based on skin pigment or presence of a Y chromosome.
    I wonder what the statistics would be if they highlighted global crime based on warfare, and the pillaging of resources from developing nations. Maybe the middle easterners that are currently having bombs being dropped over their heads will tell you that the biggest terrorist looks like the man on the left of the screen not the right.

Oops, I wasn’t suppose to say that right? We can’t talk about crime being commited around the globe by elite white men, crime statistics are only mentioned when they want to demonize Tyrone in the hood.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hi Endus. Who is responsible for most murders in the US, despite being 12% of the population?
    Since when did you care about mostly gang deaths? They are black, the very people you could not care less about.

Or..

White men (depending on source) commit 60-70% of all mass shootings while being 12%?
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

7+ Year Old Account
    So ban white male immigrants if you want. That still doesn't mean we should be importing Muslims. At the very least there should be a test they have to pass, regarding their views on killing apostates and critics of Islam.

It's quite clear though.
    But some people misinterpret it on purpose because they are pushing for an agenda. Like Dextroden.
    There's no reason to bitch about their not being a white men ban unless you want it.

Especially since...*whispers*They're already in the country. So Don Lemon is dumb on top of hypocritical.

Quote Originally Posted by Huulo View Post
    How are white men being persecuted? I don't think any thinking person believes the Democrats are against white men.
    ....Dude. Did you see any left-wing politic in the last two years at least?