Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Okay, we understand. You wanted to tell us:

"Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"

Quote Originally Posted by Nightheart View Post
    dwarves for life! Fear the beards!
    Dwarves are the beard masters, but humans, gnomes (especially gnomes), night elves, draenei, worgen... hell, even our void elves have glorious beards (for a blood elf). It simply cannot be denied that we are beard masters.

Horde has orcs with their shaggy excuse of a beard when they have any hair at all, and tauren have some decent ones. Undead and trolls have never heard of the concept, and, well... blood elves make a cute effort but it doesn't even come close. Goblins... yeah, not gonna even touch that one.

Horde just doesn't do beards, therefore, they will always be the inferior faction. You might as well accept it, friends.

Horde is considered to be the outcasts of WoW, but they are a much closer family than the Alliance ever was. Thats what makes it such a great faction. The races are far more diverse and a lot more interesting than most of the Alliance races.

I prefer castles and giant mountain cities to mudhuts and sewers.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Horde is considered to be the outcasts of WoW, but they are a much closer family than the Alliance ever was. Thats what makes it such a great faction. The races are far more diverse and a lot more interesting than most of the Alliance races.
    It's more like, 2-3 fairly close families. I mean, trolls get alone with orcs and tauren, undead get alone well with blood elves, and goblins seem to be becoming a fan of them too. Allied races are a mixed bag.

They seem to not get around very well but among their own friends, they are great people.

Alliance on the other hand has never fractured in any way and has always held strong together. These are clear signs of a lack of closeness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dunno, I play both sides with the following races;

Horde: Tauren, Goblin, Blood Elf, Pandaren.
    Alliance: Worgen, Human, Pandaren, Dwarf.

I really find Orcs, Forsaken, Gnomes and Night Elves ugly.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    There are multiple reasons I like the Alliance much better than the Horde, but a main one is definitely aesthetics. Most of the Horde races are slouching or half bent over (though the straight back option for orcs and the Zandalari are helping that), while the Alliance are actually standing up. Given I'm watching the back of these characters all the time, that can get annoying. Also, as said above, most of the good beards are on the Alliance side!

Not to mention the cities and quest lines, can't get into the Horde after being Alliance for so many years.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    Nothing more cringeworthy than people thinking they're actually part of whatever faction they're screeching about.
    This, Horde have a tendency of doing it more often but both sides are guilty of the cringe.

Quote Originally Posted by EnigmAddict View Post
    I hear it almost all the time - lore aside, the reason alliance players don't play horde is because they think we're either way too ugly and barbaric, or are jealous of how beautiful the blood elves are.
    That seems to be a big factor. You see them crying all the time for blue eyed blood elfs.
    Blood elves are our high elves - Chris Metzen

Why is it always the elf players that are the cringiest?

10+ Year Old Account
    I chose Alliance back in TBC because I liked their architecture and early zones more. Nothing else to it really.

>Nightborne
    >Beautifull

Pick one.

Yeah, their city is gorgeous, but you can't even go to there as a Faction city and the Nightborne character can only acess an small part of the Nighthold.

Stuck with a ugly ass race that can't acess their city.

Bravo.
    Mage Tower Final Result:
    Dk:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:1/3 Dh:2/2 Warlock:3/3 Hunter: 3/3 Priest:3/3 Paladin:3/3 Warrior: 3/3 Rogue:3/3 Shaman:3/3 Monk:3/3 Druid: 4/4

I mean the players.. not the actual alliance. Funny enough, my biggest problem with the alilance is not the actual alliance itself, but the type of people that tend to play them and flock to them.

I just enjoy them being so jealous, with their airs and superiority complex over everything else.
    Same but replace the word alliance with Horde.

Burn.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    What are you trying to tell us?
    The Alliance are definitely racist. The worgen call the undead monsters omegalul. Jaina is self-explanatory. Saurfang is like wtf is going on much like the rest of us irl. Anduin tried to take back a plague infested city because he thought killing some horde because other people were angry was smart. Varian didn't just respect Thrall when he was going to kill Garrosh because it was really Thrall's fault and he does in fact end up killing Garrosh and countless lives are lost because Taran and Varian decided it was a good idea to try to talk some sense into a sha infected monster who has an uncontrollable bloodlust for power.

TLDR The Alliance hate the Horde so much they will literally sacrifice everything to kill them. The weak live the strong survive.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.
    It's because they like going on genocides.
    "I have the most loyal fanboys. Did you ever see that? Where I could stand by Thoradin's Wall and massacre my own people and I wouldn't lose any fanboys. It's like incredible." - Sylvanas Windrunner

"If you kill your enemies, they win." - Anduin Wrynn

coming from someone who is probably making the switch finally i mostly stayed because of the people. but my hatred for the horde is just built in i think having been alliance since vanilla

Quote Originally Posted by Nightheart View Post

Night elves: Okay, so the Night elves are completely different then the humans. Unlike the humans, the Kaldorei were not invaded by the orcs. The Night elves didn't come into the alliance till later down the line, infact their druids have been paling around with the Tauren, So I don't think the Night elves HATE the Tauren. Maybe not even the trolls.. But because the orcs invaded Ashenvale they hate the orcs, and like the humans, they see the Forsaken as abominations.
    Actually, the orcs managed to also invade the nightelves. In WC3, Grom's demon-blood drinking orcs went on a slaughtering spree in Ashenvale, killing Cenarius in the process.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghazan Julio View Post
    The Alliance are definitely racist. The worgen call the undead monsters omegalul. Jaina is self-explanatory. Saurfang is like wtf is going on much like the rest of us irl. Anduin tried to take back a plague infested city because he thought killing some horde because other people were angry was smart. Varian didn't just respect Thrall when he was going to kill Garrosh because it was really Thrall's fault and he does in fact end up killing Garrosh and countless lives are lost because Taran and Varian decided it was a good idea to try to talk some sense into a sha infected monster who has an uncontrollable bloodlust for power.

TLDR The Alliance hate the Horde so much they will literally sacrifice everything to kill them. The weak live the strong survive.
    The worgen kind of have a beef with the undead because they invaded Gilneas, blighted large swaths of the city, killed who they could. Heck, Genn himself watched Sylvanas kill his son. It is more the actions of a faction here, not just the looks >>

Because running around Orgrimmar when 90% of it is Blood Elf, whilst the fanbase claim to be the SAVAGE and DARK and MATURE faction is hilarious. At least Stormwind/Alliance being about 75% Human makes sense.

I hate the Horde playerbase because if Blood Elves had been Horde, most of it's fanboys would 100% be shilling for the Blue team right now. That's a big part of why I'm against High Elves, actually. Notice how just about every hardcore Horde/Sylvanas fanboy who isn't still crying over Garrosh will be playing a Blood Elf. I can't wait for Classic when those same people exclusively play Alliance for Human Paladins and Nelf Hunters.

I hate the Horde's lore because if there was any logic to the story, they'd have been flattened several times over, and continually gets a pass "b-but they're misunderstood good people!" on the basis of being a player faction, when NPC groups have been wiped out for less.
    Last edited by Bigby; 2018-10-31 at 11:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    Actually, the orcs managed to also invade the nightelves. In WC3, Grom's demon-blood drinking orcs went on a slaughtering spree in Ashenvale, killing Cenarius in the process.

The worgen kind of have a beef with the undead because they invaded Gilneas, blighted large swaths of the city, killed who they could. Heck, Genn himself watched Sylvanas kill his son. It is more the actions of a faction here, not just the looks >>
    But what happens next?

I hear it almost all the time - lore aside [..]

Well, since they hate us for such stellar reasons, long may our dominance continue. Long may we [...] better story lines and cooler updates. I hate the attitude of alliance fans over this, and I am just so happy, they ain't got high elves, and the horde got blood elves.

i'm also happy that the night elves suck so bad, and that they gave the horde the kaldorei civilization instead, now we have the fanciest portions of the Thalassian, Kaldorei and Troll civilizations - and it is interesting that blood elf, nightborne and zandalari trolls are actually redeemed and noble versions of their race. The nightborne lest you forget turned over the proverbial leaf from the Azshara ruled kaldorei end days in the Thalyssra storyline, just like the rest of the kaldorei did after the sundering, and now are just as honourable as their kin.
    "Lore asside, here's a bunch of lore we have that's better." ...I'm sorry, what?

I play both sides. Pandas are my favourite. Then orcs. Then draenei. I hate the Horde because it's written as little more than a really bad plot device, right now, but mostly, I'm coming to hate full-time Horde players.

Not all Horde players. Maybe not even most Horde players.

But the ones who come onto the forums these days are desperate, sad, and usually just trolls.