WoW are lagging.

How to fix WoW lagging???

Better internet and better computer? Check your video settings. Close other processes. Plenty of options.

How to remove wow lag? one good way i found is shut down things running in the background on your pc. *i found shutting down bnet sometimes helps.* I often have icloud runnin in the background and it lags me up. Lowering your graphics settings helps too. It might also be your internet stability. *I use wifi to run mine and it's not always 100% stable*

Upgrading your pc is also something to consider.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfred View Post
    I fixed my recurring WoW lag issues by unsubing and switching to a different game. Worked wonders.

What's lagging?
    You "computer" (graphic/performance related)? Or your connection (High/Spiky MS)?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

Remove/update bad addons

Quote Originally Posted by Tsharna View Post
    I fixed my recurring WoW lag issues by unsubing and switching to a different game. Worked wonders.
    Dear god that solution is genius.

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends how it's lagging. high ms? Get better internet. Swap to wired if you aren't.
    Low fps? Get a better pc

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfred View Post
    if its still going try WTFast. Worked for me when I lived somewhere with shit internet. Only downside is, if you dont pay for it you need to relaunch the program every 20 minutes.

You could also try connecting your computer directly into the router if you're using wireless
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

Defrag you are keyboard
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass View Post
    It's a Horde symbol but the middle part can also be called the "Eye" of the zone (AZSHARA), it's a play on words
    No, it is happening. The zone changed, it belongs to the Goblins now and is their home. Hearthstone is having a mechanical themed expansion soon, November's cardback is Goblin influenced and revealed concept art shows Goblin machinery. It's a HS expansion, sorry.

Deleted
    Have you tried hitting your computer with a hammer?

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    if its still going try WTFast. Worked for me when I lived somewhere with shit internet. Only downside is, if you dont pay for it you need to relaunch the program every 20 minutes.
    I'd be cautious about using WTFast. I used to use it and while it certainly helped with my lag at the time, it did result in my WoW account getting suspended and required me to contact Blizzard to ask to have my account reinstated.

The GM who contacted me after I appealed my ban advised me against continuing to use it as he said that Blizzard didn't support it. Using WTFast isn't against Blizzard's ToS and they won't ban you for using it, but because it's a tunneling service that works in a similar way to how goldsellers and boosters work to try and hide their IPs, it can result in false triggers by Blizzard's anti-cheating detection software which will result in an automatic action happening to your account.

To me it just doesn't seem worth the risk. Fortunately in my case the internet here has improved significantly over the years so I don't really need it anymore.

Leatrix latency fix.

Brilliant.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Oh hey another miserable soul unable to stay away from WoW discussion forums despite hating the game and "unsubbed". Cute.
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

https://media.giphy.com/media/bgs0PbjKdYTrG/giphy.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Sastank View Post
    Oh hey another miserable soul unable to stay away from WoW discussion forums despite hating the game and "unsubbed". Cute.
    There are those of us whom have hope for the game to return to it's roots. So yeah, we do stay current on events and post on these forums. What is "cute" is how it offends your delicate feelings when someone makes a post like Tsharna has.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sastank View Post
    At least I give you a reason to live. Enjoy

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckypoo View Post
    Leatrix latency fix.
    this - althought i didnt run this actual mod - i just edited my own machines code manually.

Quote Originally Posted by Raelbo View Post
    I'd be cautious about using WTFast. I used to use it and while it certainly helped with my lag at the time, it did result in my WoW account getting suspended and required me to contact Blizzard to ask to have my account reinstated.

The GM who contacted me after I appealed my ban advised me against continuing to use it as he said that Blizzard didn't support it. Using WTFast isn't against Blizzard's ToS and they won't ban you for using it, but because it's a tunneling service that works in a similar way to how goldsellers and boosters work to try and hide their IPs, it can result in false triggers by Blizzard's anti-cheating detection software which will result in an automatic action happening to your account.

To me it just doesn't seem worth the risk. Fortunately in my case the internet here has improved significantly over the years so I don't really need it anymore.
    meh guess just unlucky or lucky depending on pov then.

I used it for well over a year with nothing like that.
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate