Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    And yet, you shilled for Trump the entire time...
    Well I gotta admit, I am a big fan of his trolling and how people react to it. Best reality show on TV right now and it's on all channels!

But he's not a good president, obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by Greyvax View Post
    Please provide evidence that Trump promotes acts of violence.
    https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/back...ry?id=48415766

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...ackages-936274

https://www.nytimes.com/video/us/100...-violence.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIs2L2nUL-0

There you go.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Well I gotta admit, I am a big fan of his trolling and how people react to it. Best reality show on TV right now and it's on all channels!

But he's not a good president, obviously.
    So, you are part of the cancer that is Donald Trump... go figure.

fake news.

He said "I mean the world has violence, the world is a violent world." in response to a dumb question asking if he should "end violence". Like how's he meant to end all violence in the world?

The whole interview was a rambling mess, that might as well have had a "sponsored by the NRA" message at the end of it, but this line you're worked up about is a non-issue.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

10+ Year Old Account
    "If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously, OK? Just knock the hell... I promise you I will pay for the legal fees. I promise, I promise," Trump said at an Iowa rally on February 1, 2016.
    https://www.newsweek.com/trump-told-...hey-did-650622

At another rally, he praised the actions of a Republican congressman slamming a Guardian reporter, simply because he was asking health care questions (AKA his job).

"Greg is smart," Mr Trump said of Montana Congressman Greg Gianforte, adding "By the way, never wrestle him. Any guy that can do a body slam... he's my guy," he said to cheers and laughter at a rally in Montana.
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-45913921

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    fake news.

He said "I mean the world has violence, the world is a violent world." in response to a dumb question asking if he should "end violence". Like how's he meant to end all violence in the world?

The whole interview was a rambling mess, that might as well have had a "sponsored by the NRA" message at the end of it, but this line you're worked up about is a non-issue.
    "Fake news"
    *proceeds to point out that he did indeed say that*

I think what you're looking to call this is, irrelevant.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

There are plenty of morons on the left, but the threat of white nationalists and ethno-nationalist racist fuckwads is far more apparent. The "both sides" is completely disingenuous. We are dealing with white nationalists who have "their guy" in the fucking White House right now. We have blatant racists everywhere, including you. So, fuck that "both sides" bullshit. Racists are a fucking cancer, and need to be treated like the trash that they are.

- - - Updated - - -

And yet, you shilled for Trump the entire time...
    Coming from a guy who is too afraid to say what city or even state he lives in (a magical place that is mostly black but has almost no crime or poverty, according to you) I don't see you as being bold enough to treat anyone like trash unless it is over the internet. I mean yeah, the left doesn't have people like that Republican who shot up the Democrats practicing for their baseball game.... oh wait... I got that flipped around didn't I? Enjoy the next 6 years of Trump.

Deleted
    So, you are part of the cancer that is Donald Trump... go figure.
    Dude, just enjoy the ride! Just 2 more years and you can choose someone new.

Although, I still don't see a serous presidential candidate being prepped for 2020 on the Democratic side. It was even hinted earlier this week by Hilary Clinton that she still wants to be president.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    Coming from a guy who is too afraid to say what city or even state he lives in (a magical place that is mostly black but has almost no crime or poverty, according to you) I don't see you as being bold enough to treat anyone like trash unless it is over the internet. I mean yeah, the left doesn't have people like that Republican who shot up the Democrats practicing for their baseball game.... oh wait... I got that flipped around didn't I? Enjoy the next 6 years of Trump.
    Well, I have already divulged more personal information than I should have. I live in a relatively small city, so why narrow down who I am any more than needed?

I'm more than capable of calling out the racists for being trash, it's one of the things I do most often in these threads. And yes, I do it in person, as well. I've lost more than a couple friends over it, and I'm cool with that.

Nice "both sides" argument, I love watching you try and cover for racist trash. Enjoy your racism and ethno-nationalism. And yes, I believe that these acts of violence are exactly what you people want. You want violence against minorities.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Dude, just enjoy the ride! Just 2 more years and you can choose someone new.

Although, I still don't see a serous presidential candidate being prepped for 2020 on the Democratic side. It was even hinted earlier this week by Hilary Clinton that she still wants to be president.
    Nah, I'm calling you out for being a willing actor in it all. You are part of the cancer, you pushed this bullshit. You are the problem.

The author took what trump said and gave his own twisted meaning to it then railed against that meaning he assigned by relating it to childhood bullying. It’s a garbage article.

Trump wasn’t wrong though. The world and the US can be a violent place. Short of banning and forcefully taking all guns away, which is unlikely to happen , there isn’t a whole lot that can be done to stop shootings.
    People working 2 jobs in the US (at least one part-time) - 7.8 Million (Roughly 4.9% of the workforce)

People working 2 full-time jobs in the US - 360,000 (0.2% of the workforce)

Average time worked weekly by the US Workforce - 34.5 hours

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    "Fake news"
    *proceeds to point out that he did indeed say that*

I think what you're looking to call this is, irrelevant.
    Nah, taking a quote out of context to write a rambling opinion piece to add new "meaning" to what Trump said is just as "fake".

My biggest take away from the interview was the idea that everyone should take guns to church and that all churches and synagogues should have armed guards patrolling wtf
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Trump had nothing to do with Pittsburgh. Anyone who says otherwise is a typical lying progressive sack of crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Frogguh View Post
    Trump had nothing to do with Pittsburgh. Anyone who says otherwise is a typical lying progressive sack of crap.
    And yet, Trump has emboldened racists and shitty human beings, as well as calling for political violence. Anyone who says otherwise is a lying, racist sack of crap.

What pisses me off about Trump the most is how reluctantly or downright unwilling he is to denounce people he knows support him. It's outright repulsive, and the propagation of the feeling of "Violence happens, oh well, that's life" is about the opposite of what we need right now.

I'm not going to say that Trump is responsible for the people who follow him and what they do. Of course he's not. However I saw absolutely zero hesitation from the left to aggressively denounce politically-driven shootings while Trump turns a blind eye to violence in his name. He has the potential to save lives by aggressively denouncing actions like this and he notably doesn't. That says so much more about his character than any other action he's taken before and after entering the whitehouse, and anyone who supports him should take note.

I'm not saying to hate him but I'm saying that his wording is intentionally insidious and this kind of shit isn't a coincidence. Be critical of him as you would anyone else. He's not a walking meme, he's a human being who should be harshly scrutinized for the position he's in as should any other president. And right now, with the way he's dealt with this Pittsburgh thing, you'd do well to take note of his wording and the kinds of things he doesn't or refuses to say to what he knows is a part of his audience.

And yet, Trump has emboldened racists and shitty human beings, as well as calling for political violence. Anyone who says otherwise is a lying, racist sack of crap.
    this guy wasn't emboldened by trump though, he viewed trump as a "jew-controlled globalist"

said the only reason to buy a maga hat was to burn it.

Quotes? I do remember he saying that he would pay for legal fees of people who get into fights during elections, but he quickly walked that back and apologized. Ever since he has not called for violence as far as I am aware.

On topic, every "side" has their crazy shooter, but I hardly see anyone except the extremes of that side endorsing it.

I do find those attempts to link any tragedy to Donald Trump a sad and ineffective tactic the progressives are using. Donald Trump and his supports are just humans, not demons. The vast majority of them are just regular people who have a different opinion than you and the more you try to push this "my side is pure the other is evil" narrative, the worse things will get for you and the more divided the country will get.

Trump is not linked to this tragedy at all and no matter what mental gymnastics the guy try to do, it won't change this fact.
    I may not be an overachiever, but my Druid is richer than half of Venezuela.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    this guy wasn't emboldened by trump though, he viewed trump as a "jew-controlled globalist"

said the only reason to buy a maga hat was to burn it.
    He was too radical, even for Trump... that's saying something.

I have known plenty of racists who get pissed that other people are simply not racist enough.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Knolan View Post
    Quotes? I do remember he saying that he would pay for legal fees of people who get into fights during elections, but he quickly walked that back and apologized. Ever since he has not called for violence as far as I am aware.

On topic, every "side" has their crazy shooter, but I hardly see anyone except the extremes of that side endorsing it.

I do find those attempts to link any tragedy to Donald Trump a sad and ineffective tactic the progressives are using. Donald Trump and his supports are just humans, not demons. The vast majority of them are just regular people who have a different opinion than you and the more you try to push this "my side is pure the other is evil" narrative, the worse things will get for you and the more divided the country will get.

Trump is not linked to this tragedy at all and no matter what mental gymnastics the guy try to do, it won't change this fact.
    The links have been provided, you are welcome.

The "both sides" argument is bullshit, and embarrassing.

And the author is referring to what Trump said after the fact... just like his bullshit comments about Charlottesville.
    Last edited by Machismo; 2018-11-01 at 12:33 PM.

Of course. HE is a coward, not the the people packing 33 guns and still begging for the army to nuke Mexico because they are living in abject fear that José the Landscaper will rob them of their manhood.

He does say some stupid stuff like the punching in the face comment or joking about that one guy body slamming the reporter.

But to sit here and act like it’s one sided is bs. Obama has said plenty of stuff, Hillary even recently talking about how the left needs to be uncivil until they regain power is just as bad. Antifa, blm, etc. there r plenty of examples of both sides. The Bernie supporter shooting up the congressional baseball game. The left, the right and the media all add fuel to the fire. And the America public let them, if anything the America public should unit against the politicians and the media but instead they let them divide them.

Quote Originally Posted by Frogguh View Post
    No. MAGAboys brains don't utterly rot when someone use KLUVER KUDE WORDS like ''Soros'' or ''Globalist'...

What would you propose be done? Try to send in police or the army to take our guns away and break the 2nd? I can tell you they won't, as most military and police own personal guns... any that try will be in gun battles house to house, getting sniped from house B as they kick in the door to house A, you will have a lot more blood. USA won't quietly give up it's guns like Australia did. People had guns in the 1950s and this didn't happen, so what do you say it is?
    The 2nd is about state rights for their own state enforcement/police/guards.

Not some ragin' white racist right.