Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think you can get 101 reputations for new characters, meaning you should be able to get the achievement without Black Prince (and without Shendralar or Zandalar Tribe, the 2 retired factions).
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    I think you can get 101 reputations for new characters, meaning you should be able to get the achievement without Black Prince (and without Shendralar or Zandalar Tribe, the 2 retired factions).
    Heres my rep list, apart from black prince i have everything possible exalted and that puts me at 99. Friends dont count towards exalted, neither does brawlgar arena (even though it says its a rep, its maxed ingame anyway) Unless i'm missing something hidden, but i have the likes of talons vengeance.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...ggs/reputation

Quote Originally Posted by psuczyns View Post
    i'm not sure about the black prince rep. i got to exalted just by doing Isle of Thunder dailies
    i think a lot of the mobs on there give rep, at least the mogu do
    If you didn't start the quest during mop, those mobs dont give rep unfortunately. Basically stuck with 500 rep a week from celestials.

[QUOTE=otro;50352610]
    Quote Originally Posted by kibil View Post

There was a goblin in old badlands that gave rep all the way to exalted. It was 10 rep per kill with a 5min fixed respawn. Spent 6 months camping him. After that there was a goblin behind the gnomeregan mountain that gave rep all the way to 999 exalted with a 2 or 3 days respawn... spent another 6 months there. Biggest rep Grind in game by far. Even the old darkmoon was faster to hit exalted
    I am exalted and i dont remember doing that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kibil View Post
    Holy man grats on that, I gave up that faction after I "discovered" that goblin thing, 6months and then another 6months, holy holy holy. .
    I am exalted and never did the goblin thing, the goblin thing was only for 999/1000 i thought. And blizz removed the 999/1000 when they added paragon

You did after the changes then. When did you get exalted with bloodsail?

Deleted
    Friendly and helpfull responses? Am i on Mmo?

Quote Originally Posted by eggs View Post
    Heres my rep list, apart from black prince i have everything possible exalted and that puts me at 99. Friends dont count towards exalted, neither does brawlgar arena (even though it says its a rep, its maxed ingame anyway) Unless i'm missing something hidden, but i have the likes of talons vengeance.

Dafaq is armory bugged because it doesn't show Knights of the Ebon Blade at all but you have the achievement so you have the rep... Also doesn't show Huojin Pandaren but you have pandaren ambassador achiev so probably bugged too... Or Emperor Shaohao...

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    Dafaq is armory bugged because it doesn't show Knights of the Ebon Blade at all but you have the achievement so you have the rep... Also doesn't show Huojin Pandaren but you have pandaren ambassador achiev so probably bugged too... Or Emperor Shaohao...
    Yeah i definitely have them, no idea why the armoury doesn't show them.

In my statistics it says 99 exalted with total factions encountered 104. Looking through my rep pane those extra 5 are Black prince (obtainable in 2 year), frenzyheart (i have oracles exalted), Scryers (i have aldor exalted), Zandalar tribe (removed), Syndicate (unable to get exalted)

I mean none of this will matter for me when 8.1 hits because i have zandalar and black prince exalted on another character, but it would be quite frustrating for anybody starting after mop.

Yeah i definitely have them, no idea why the armoury doesn't show them.

In my statistics it says 99 exalted with total factions encountered 104. Looking through my rep pane those extra 5 are Black prince (obtainable in 2 year), frenzyheart (i have oracles exalted), Scryers (i have aldor exalted), Zandalar tribe (removed), Syndicate (unable to get exalted)

I mean none of this will matter for me when 8.1 hits because i have zandalar and black prince exalted on another character, but it would be quite frustrating for anybody starting after mop.
    https://simplearmory.com/#/eu/outland/eggs/reputation you dont have chromie and margos from legion but i dunno if they count. If they do chromie is fast - just do the scenario few times, margoss a little more time intensive (especially now when no more fishing raids in dalaran really) just need to fish up drowned mana in dalaran pond

And for black prince like someone already said i do remember grinding rep with him on mobs on the isle of thunder but also mobs from krasarang wilds beach (opposite faction mobs) but the latter only up to revered i think.
    On the isle check if the summoned rares (both 3 mogu on the graveyard and guys summed with that crystals) count for rep - i think i remember they do
    Last edited by Toore; 2018-10-30 at 07:51 AM.

Chromie and Margos (or any of the fisherfriends for that matter) do not count. Their reputation is friendship based, similar to the Tillers in MOP.

Negative Ghost Writer. Unless you were/are actively on the cloak questline, nothing gives rep with the Black Prince except teleporting to the Timeless Isles each week and walking over to smack one of the Celestial Guardians in the middle of the Arena in the face for 500+ rep.

I'm pretty sure I hit maybe 101 with everything (aside from the 2 retired for no real reason to be retired when Argent Dawn is manned by a damn ghost), but I cant see anything missing on the list.

If you didn't start the quest during mop, those mobs dont give rep unfortunately. Basically stuck with 500 rep a week from celestials.
    I dont see Emperor Shaohao in your wowarmory. (timeless isle ordonfarm. Not sure how annoying it is without cloak thou).
    With cloak u can get lik 7k/hour if ur in a grp and dont need to compete for tags.

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrel View Post
    I dont see Emperor Shaohao in your wowarmory. (timeless isle ordonfarm. Not sure how annoying it is without cloak thou).
    With cloak u can get lik 7k/hour if ur in a grp and dont need to compete for tags.
    Read my post above, his armory doesn't show Emperor Shaohao, Huojin Pandaren and Knights of the Ebon Blade on the rep tab, but he has achievements for them when you check achievement tab. It's just armory bug. Doesn't show these reps on mine either, so it's a general oversight from programmers.

P.S. I check my reps, and I'm at 95. I have Black Prince and Zandalar (and Ashran but Eggs has that one too), don't have Shen'dralar. What I'm missing is Talon's Vengeance, 3 BG reps, Bloodsail, Ravenhold, Scryers / Aldor (will get it from another char in 8.1 so not bothering), so even substracting Black Prince / Zanadalar I would have 100 if I grinded all of these. So theoretically it should be possible to get 100 without Black Prince if you have Ashran rep?

(Also don't have Brawler's Guild on that char from either season.)

P.S.2. Another thing I can't see on Armory is MOP rep with Jinyu (or Hozen for Horde). There is no achievement to verify it as it's not a part of Pandaren Ambassador. So you could check that.

Apparently it used to be bugged but people say you can get exalted with them as Horde: https://www.wowhead.com/faction=1228...hozen#comments
    Last edited by Marrilaife; 2018-10-30 at 06:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

There was a detailed list somewhere, prolly at wowhead, anyway, went ingame, "Total factions ecountered: 106" and I didn't miss a single, played since start of the game, remove the 3 you can't max 1 Aldor/Scryer, 1 Frenzyheart/Oracle and 1 Syndicate, that's maximum of 103 you can have exalted, BUT 2 of these are retired, namely Zandalar Tribe and Shendralar, that means new players can get 101 factions, so, even if I am not sure where/how, there SHOULD be 1 faction you can get without Black Prince.

But Armory doesn't show everything, it hides your hated factions etc, it's hard to see there, much easier ingame.
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    , that's maximum of 103 you can have exalted, BUT 2 of these are retired, namely Zandalar Tribe and Shendralar, that means new players can get 101 factions, so, even if I am not sure where/how, there SHOULD be 1 faction you can get without Black Prince.
    Ashran's also retired so scratch that for new players. Apparently even medallions of the legion don't work anymore, even though they did in Legion. But afaik Eggs had Ashran rep that means he shouldn't need Black Prince too.

Quote Originally Posted by otro View Post
    You did after the changes then. When did you get exalted with bloodsail?
    I think it was at the end of cata which was 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by Banard View Post
    I think it was at the end of cata which was 2012.
    Cata changed many zones, including Badlands (remember that quest chain that you punch Deathwing?).
    This rep goblin was removed then. Before that, the only way to get exalted with bloodsail was doing what i mentioned.
    After cata, it was easy mode killing guards in booty bay. You probably did that :P

- - - Updated - - -

Guys I said this a million times already, get the addon named Faction Addict.

It lists ALL reps in game, obtainable or not. From there you go blacklisting everything you already have/can't obtain anymore until you spot the missing rep.

Now that exalted reputations are account wide it seems that either Scryers/Aldor or Oracles/Frezyheart is counted twice. I had 97 before the patch plus Frenzyheart and Scryers on my alt and now I have 98.

Quote Originally Posted by Dilbon View Post
    Now that exalted reputations are account wide it seems that either Scryers/Aldor or Oracles/Frezyheart is counted twice. I had 97 before the patch plus Frenzyheart and Scryers on my alt and now I have 98.
    i have 79 and achievement says 81. i dont have oracles or frezyheart. Also only have aldor in 1 char and none char with scryers. My guess game count voljin spear and another even if you dont have it because you cant get that rep anymore.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Otrew View Post
    i have 79 and achievement says 81. i dont have oracles or frezyheart. Also only have aldor in 1 char and none char with scryers. My guess game count voljin spear and another even if you dont have it because you cant get that rep anymore.
    I have 69 (as best as I can count between characters), but my achievement says 70. I'm kind of at a loss for what that last one is.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

Quote Originally Posted by otro View Post
    Guys I said this a million times already, get the addon named Faction Addict.

It lists ALL reps in game, obtainable or not. From there you go blacklisting everything you already have/can't obtain anymore until you spot the missing rep.
    But it doesn't seem to have an mode that "merges" the reputations of all characters. So this diminishes the use quite a lot if your exalted factions are spread over a bunch of characters (which can easily happen when you switched mains).