Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asotcha View Post
    Well, at least yours will still be distinctive--this one will look more like a mages water elemental judging by the icon for it. I'm really looking forward to seeing it--the new ones are pretty spiffy looking.
    Looks like a storm elemental in the modelviewer for now. Atm not much glacial or tide over it, except for the blue gems in its ornaments...
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

I heard that the Void Elf Females got their jump twirl back in the PTR, is this true? (Animation bug, it has been missing since Patch 8 arrived.)

shouldn't we be on the RC build now ? Blizzcon in a few days and the patch has been out on ptr for a long ass time

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    shouldn't we be on the RC build now ? Blizzcon in a few days and the patch has been out on ptr for a long ass time
    They thought 7.1 came out too quickly so they're staggering the release of 8.1. I find this fucking hilarious because BFA launch and Legion launch are not comparable in compelling content, and 8.1 can't come out soon enough.

What's the point of having hydrocore and sanguicell conversion abilities for each profession if they can all be done with vendor-purchased materials? It should just be something you can do by right-clicking the materials, like you could with Obliterum and Motes and whatnot. (And use whatever vendor-purchased reagent they prefer.)

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I bet it's too much to hope that those mechanical parrots are buildable with Engineering...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baluki View Post
    Also, I bet it's too much to hope that those mechanical parrots are buildable with Engineering...
    Be nice if they were just hope the mats don't work like the Motherload mount, that is just a pain.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombs View Post
    I just went Horde and picked Troll specifically for the racial....they better offer me a free race change or something.
    you could do a ticket for that if there are actually proofs. CS is really nice at blizz for things like this

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Christhammer View Post
    Finally a nerf to Frost Mage. Insanely OP in AOE right now!
    AoE is cool, but thing is our ST is really poor and it will suffer even more now. Slow nerfs are granting that it's time to reroll

The troll nerf will create a riot. Why didn't they balance it before release?