Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I watch em on netflix, ever since CW took their content off of Hulu. I imagine a LOT of people are in the same boat.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

I haven't watched the CW since the early 00s. It's too childish for my tastes, at least for series I want to watch long term. Everything they produce has a very daytime soap opera for Teens vibe to me.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Due to work and family we cut out having cable years ago. Don't regret it. But a lot of CW shows end up on Netflix. Of course the draw back is waiting till the whole season has aired to get it on Netflix. So, I stay out of the discussions for fear of spoilers. I have a feeling a lot of people do the same.

Edit: Love The 100, Flash and my husband likes Arrow. Arrow was a bit to much like a soap opera for me and got a bit better later when it started melding with the flash series.
    Last edited by Listrata; 2018-11-01 at 07:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    I watch em on netflix, ever since CW took their content off of Hulu. I imagine a LOT of people are in the same boat.
    CW app is free and you don't have to wait until the end of the season like Netflix. Yes commercials but eh.

Quote Originally Posted by CR77 View Post
    CW app is free and you don't have to wait until the end of the season like Netflix. Yes commercials but eh.
    No app for the PS4 afaik.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

I stopped when they went full on SJW mode.

This was a little after Supergirl moved over.

Even though I really enjoyed Flash, they kept repeating the same season over and over again + SJW agenda nuked it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    No app for the PS4 afaik.
    Ah no, same boat there for me as well, PS4 is my home streaming machine. But I work 3rd shift and usually watch the CW shows on my lunch break so I have the app on my iPad.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    You can watch all current episodes on the CW app, they just go on the day after it airs.
    Work and family make it easier to binge watch it once it's all out instead. I try to catch a few shows once or twice a month on the websites but then I don't revisit it. Any tv time has been reduced to 30 mins at night when I pass out. But having an actual lazy day off is nice to watch a good show all the way through if possible.
    Edit: Netflix having no commercials is a huge plus.
    Last edited by Listrata; 2018-11-03 at 01:30 PM.

CW & Freeform kinda killed me. I'd get into a show for an episode or two, thinking "Oh, this has a unique hook and some interesting characters", and then bam. Straight to the formulaic trash for another 40 episodes. As much as I think a show sounds interesting, if I see CW or FF tagged to it, I avoid it unless I see a *lot* of rave reviews from actual people.

Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    So I've noticed recently, that there has been virtually no talk in any of the threads about CW shows. Nobody is talking about Flash which is on its 4th week, nor Arrow, Supernatural, Legends, etc. Last season there was tons of talk nearly every day but nobody is posting anymore. Did everyone just give up on all these shows or something?
    im just behind on all of my shows rn
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaceboytg View Post
    We've been having a hard time with it as well, partly at least because we're back to mopey-Cisco. My wife and I both love it when we have happy-Cisco, he makes the show
    lol true, although I'm liking Dibny a lot. Hell I'm liking Nora, even though she fuckered up the timeline like her dad did lol.

I do watch everything else though. I force myself to watch Supergirl though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Used to watch Arrow, Flash, Legends, Supergirl with bated breath... until they jumped the shark, and as they continued ot jump the shark I lost interest in them collectively.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

10+ Year Old Account
    I used to watch all 4 shows, less and less and last season I only watched The Flash and Arrow. This season I stopped watching Arrow because I couldn't take another season of that stupid villain. The Flash...I was trying to find a reason to continue watching it but than they dropped Flash's time travelling daughter (what? why?) and made her gay for no reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    I think many people will agree that genocide can be justified.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpha View Post
    I used to watch all 4 shows, less and less and last season I only watched The Flash and Arrow. This season I stopped watching Arrow because I couldn't take another season of that stupid villain. The Flash...I was trying to find a reason to continue watching it but than they dropped Flash's time travelling daughter (what? why?) and made her gay for no reason.
    'reasons' man... gotta get that virtue signalling in so the cool kids will think we are down with the struggle and watch us.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

I mean most of those shows have shit writing, average effects, and average actors.

I can forgive effects and acting, but writing shit shows is unforgivable.

Well I watch Riverdale and Legacies. The 100 I couldn't finish last season, it's always the fucking same. "Oh no we are gonna die. No we are not!" Oh no, we are the last on Earth. No we are not!" It's just boring.

I feel slightly embarrassed I even watched any of them

except for supernatural. That show had a kick ass 5 season arc.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    I stopped watching Arrow after the third season and have never looked back. I don't even know why I watched it for so long. All of those shows (Besides supernatural, I've been told from a million people it's great) are horrible. Once I watched Daredevil and The Punisher and Jessica Jones I realized just how shit the CW shows are.
    Well, With the CW shows, I guarantee that it was parents and wussie children that cause Arrow to go that stupid ass I wont kill anymore route. You can see just how much the Censor and SJW police influenced the rest as they came out.

Arrow, Dark, gritty, lots of death.
    Flash, Semi dark, serious, a bit o death.
    Legends of Tomorrow, Light humor, comedic tone, one or 2 deaths.
    Supergirl..................................... yeah..................

On the other hand with Netflix, they are not as beholden as a Network channel like CW. They have more liberty to be adult in nature. That is what makes them somewhat good. They can show the dark natures of the characters.

But as with all things interwebz, that is just my opinion. I still watch them because they are funny and still a bit serious depending on the show.

I really tried to watch the CW shows, but I was kind of spoiled by Daredevil...

I hope the new Batgirl is going to be better, that might be my crush on Ruby Rose talking though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

To me it all goes back to Arrow.