Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyridian View Post
    Personal loot is fine and good. The only change I would make is the ability to trade higher iLevel pieces for your offspec.

Master Loot did nothing but create drama and was a giant pain whenever I joined guilds that used it, and I am happy it is gone.
    What? That doesn't even work

Quote Originally Posted by Greathoudini View Post
    Strength is called a primary stat for a reason
    Just sayin
    What's your point? Why is it called a primary stat and what is the relevance here?

Quote Originally Posted by neescher View Post
    What's your point? Why is it called a primary stat and what is the relevance here?
    Lmao. I'm talking to a total idiot here aren't I?
    Infracted
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2018-11-01 at 10:09 PM.

Obviously a rhetorical post. The answer is yes. It's still forced. So they think it should be. What's to discuss with such a loaded question?
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

Quote Originally Posted by Greathoudini View Post
    Lmao. I'm talking to a total idiot here aren't I?
    Just tell me why the name "primary stat" is relevant here. It's obviously the worst stat (or one of the worst) for some specs

Just make master looter an option if you have a certain number of guild members in the group. If it gets changed from personal to master loot, make a message pop up, alerting the non guild members so that they can leave if they want to. Once trash is killed, the loot cannot be changed unless the instance is reset. All they have to do is make the non guild members aware that they may have to deal with master loot, I don't see what's so hard about that.

Blizzard 2004: Work your ass off for your gear
    Blizzard 2018: Soviet Azeroth

Quote Originally Posted by Strake View Post
    Masterloot needs to come back.

no thanks, we have had enough problems with that to make sure it never comes back

Quote Originally Posted by neescher View Post
    Just tell me why the name "primary stat" is relevant here. It's obviously the worst stat (or one of the worst) for some specs
    ???

That's all I've got to say to you lol
    If someone asks a question like that, then oh boy they sure as hell won't understand a damn thing out of an explanation

Deleted
    After getting into mythic raiding with multiple corrupt guilds i can say I don't want master looter back.
    At the high end yes you have people who are okay with suffering for the good of the team. But on the low end accessible to most people you get little leech guilds of 4-6 people hopping from guild to guild doing mergers to skim loot and leave when the well runs dry and the guild turns on the GM.

it happened 3 times and it's always the same,we get 3 to 4 bosses in some guys get stressed out and go on a break so the gm does a merger with a clique that left another guild with full heroic gear to replace the guys on a break But for some reason adding 5 guys justifies making 2 of them a officer with a spot loot council, then they pretty much always priorities their guys and people start dropping out become of the lack of gains. Then our GM freaks out and starts lashing out at people leading to the atmosphere nose diving and a fracture starts in the guild. the the GM goes on a stress break at which point the clique moves on to a guild on content we haven't done yet.

At least with personal loot you get something for the suffering because in these low end mythic guilds that's what it is. 12 people starting of friendly then slowly starting to resent each other until either the guild implodes or they all agree to take a long break. and the leeches.
    Last edited by mmoca60dffc8a8; 2018-11-01 at 09:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jekys12yearold brother View Post
    After getting into mythic raiding with multiple corrupt guilds i can say I don't want master looter back.
    At the high end yes you have people who are okay with suffering for the good of the team. But on the low end accessible to most people you get little leech guilds of 4-6 people hopping from guild to guild doing mergers to skim loot and leave when the well runs dry and the guild turns on the GM.

it happened 3 times and it's always the same,we get 3 to 4 bosses in some guys get stressed out and go on a break so the gm does a merger with a clique that left another guild with full heroic gear to replace the guys on a break But for some reason adding 5 guys justifies making 2 of them a officer with a spot loot council, then they pretty much always priorities their guys and people start dropping out become of the lack of gains. Then our GM freaks out and starts lashing out at people leading to the atmosphere nose diving and a fracture starts in the guild. the the GM goes on a stress break at which point the clique moves on to a guild on content we haven't done yet.

At least with personal loot you get something for the suffering because in these low end mythic guilds that's what it is. 12 people starting of friendly then slowly starting to resent each other until either the guild implodes or they all agree to take a long break. and the leeches.
    who the fuck sticks with a gm that fails at keeping a guild together 3 times? so personal loot is good because you're too stubborn to just apply to a 3/8m guild that's been around for more than 8 weeks?

jesus i thought the wildest story in this thread was gonna be the one dude who kept spouting that personal loot is good because people would master loot pug heroic runs and give themselves all the loot just for him to admit 10 pages later he was one of the people doing that. this is on another level.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wombats23 View Post
    who the fuck sticks with a gm that fails at keeping a guild together 3 times? so personal loot is good because you're too stubborn to just apply to a 3/8m guild that's been around for more than 8 weeks?

jesus i thought the wildest story in this thread was gonna be the one dude who kept spouting that personal loot is good because people would master loot pug heroic runs and give themselves all the loot just for him to admit 10 pages later he was one of the people doing that. this is on another level.
    it was 3 different guilds, excuse me for thinking you'd be able to grasp that from the word "multiple" in the first sentence.

I love being stuck with a 370 weapon while our blood DK tank got a 390 socketed Taloc mace.

And by love I mean it's total bullshit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jekys12yearold brother View Post
    it was 3 different guilds, excuse me for thinking you'd be able to grasp that from the word "multiple" in the first sentence.
    Considering how you respond, I can guess why you'd have trouble finding a good guild for longer.

At times, I hate it. Over all though, I like it since it makes pugs less of a risk. Also helps immensely at low levels where ninja loot was a huge problem in dungeons.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    no thanks, we have had enough problems with that to make sure it never comes back
    Just don't use it then? Why everyone else should be forced to use PL because of some socially awkward morons?
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vekk513 View Post
    No master loot has really sucked being a low/mid-end mythic guild.
    excuse me? but do you actually raid in a guild you like? my guid (im not GM nor officer or anyting of that sort) has had big problems with personal loot, so how can you even say that master loot is not good in a functional guild?

Deleted
    This horse's body has been beaten to a pulp and the train has left the station. ML is gone and so should this thread now.

I think if they were to reverse it in 8.1 we would've heard about it by now. I expect PL to stay for the remainder of BFA at the very least.

Quote Originally Posted by Alphatorg View Post
    I think if they were to reverse it in 8.1 we would've heard about it by now. I expect PL to stay for the remainder of BFA at the very least.
    Probably more like the remainder of the game which is at least a couple of expansions at this point.