Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyvax View Post
    Customer Service is useless.

Once i got no loot for killing taloc, and the GM said i had already killed it (i hadn't). All i asked for was at least the AP i would have gotten if i hadn't gotten loot. His next response was "i can't do that because it wouldn't be fair to the other affected people who haven't submitted a ticket"
    He's right though.

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    Almost stopped reading when you started the convo with "sup". You are acting immature and the GM is acting incompetent.
    Talk about over reaction rofl

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    tbh OP you sounded like a wanker, Thread title should be "arsehole customers and their entitlement issues"
    perhaps you should look with more care

10+ Year Old Account
    I found out that I'd lost an item today, i'd accidentally marked a trinket as trash for my Scrap addon to auto-sell. It took me a good 2 minutes of scrolling through the item restore page to find the item and then get it instantly delivered to my mail.

Worst experience i've ever had.
    Speciation Is Gradual

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    The questions is why would the OP create a post like this if he was truly lying.... Why bother when knowing you are in the wrong? I will take the benefit of the doubt and say that Blizzard isn't always 100% correct. Mistakes happen. Bugs happen. OP, if you really aren't lying, sorry that you had to go through that.

Why would he create a post if he was truly lying?
    why do people create posts of "i got banned but im innocent"
    Why do people create threads of "Azerite is becoming even more RNG in 8.1!"
    People lie all the fucking time on the internet, and people do it all the time because gullible people like you will fall for it.
    bugs happen, but the gm has literally no record as he said, no record of ANY 1 handed weapon

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Greyvax View Post
    Customer Service is useless.

Once i got no loot for killing taloc, and the GM said i had already killed it (i hadn't). All i asked for was at least the AP i would have gotten if i hadn't gotten loot. His next response was "i can't do that because it wouldn't be fair to the other affected people who haven't submitted a ticket"
    1. sounds very unlikely.
    2. if it was a real bug, yes, you couldnt grant you the AP because if it was a bug and others were effected, they would need to wait till the Devs find out and pump out AP to those effected.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Quote Originally Posted by enjoy123 View Post
    Please just read it all, it wasn't staff if you read carefully you can see it was my main hand that disapeared and it has happened to guildies of mine
    If it's not in the item restore and the GM only see's a PvP staff then it's not there. He can't just create an item for you without proof of you having the weapon.

All that said, if you're not a troll, I would suggest finding any form of proof that you had this 1h weapon. Random logs(randoms log everything these days without others knowing about it), so check warcraftlogs and see if you have anything with the weapon. Put in a little effort to find some proof, because it really doesn't look good in your favor without any.

Also I've never heard of an item just disappearing in 12 years, including on ANY forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you have proof that you actually had the item, that it's not in any of your bags, and that you didn't delete it, by all means post it.

If there is no evidence, then there is no reason for the GM to restore it and there's no reason for us to believe you.

Edit: P.S. it would be one of these weapons, assuming your story is accurate: https://www.wowhead.com/items/name:d...lass:5/slot:13
    Last edited by Kathranis; 2018-11-02 at 03:09 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Molis View Post
    More like entilied Millenials in a nutshell.
    Pretty much this. Also replying with a "Sup" wtf man.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    The vast majority of people here say it's the OPs fault. Do you think none of us are Millennials?
    Bah, OP its the clear example of entitlement, the rest is good.
    Zul'Jin died for our sins.
    --
    My Loa are smiling at me infidel. can you say the same?

Yeah im not personally seeing the problem with the GM here. He did his job.

10+ Year Old Account
    OP: I WANT MY MISSING WEAPON
    Blizz: ok what was the name
    OP : I DUNNO some 1h
    Blizz: Did you check the recovery page?
    OP: DUH!
    Blizz: I see one in your bags?
    OP: NO. R U STUPID ITS GONE!
    Blizz: based on logs you DE's a 2h staff and you have one in the bags. if it's not those then you need to look carefully at your inventory or the recovery page
    OP: STUPID BLIZZ AND THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by enjoy123 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

https://imgur.com/a/6ELsQkg
    Lets see...

Because you want to be a dick you want to paint all of Wow CS like this? He's right... check item restore, dont be a malicious prick.

And you and the others wonder why GMs are difficult to deal with... /spit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheVaryag View Post
    Stop the lies... we can all read every single version of your bullshit sob story... You weren't 'hacked'... you are a liar... Either you or your 'brother' stalked that person repeatedly and after numerous warnings you got fucking banned... and it was deserved.

If your account was so precious to you, then you should have followed the rules, or got the damn hint after being repeatedly warned about stalking that person...

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Items don't disappear. You probably took the 2H from the 500 conquest NPC and didn't realize, or got a higher off-hand and tried to weasel your way into getting it swapped.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huehuehue View Post
    Items don't disappear. You probably took the 2H from the 500 conquest NPC and didn't realize, or got a higher off-hand and tried to weasel your way into getting it swapped.
    I'd bet this is what happened.

I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

At least there was a person there to talk to you.. couple of weeks ago I spend an hour in line waiting for someone from my father's bank to pick up the damn phone because the retards (they hired in india) can't code shit and their online banking trash was broken; for weeks! I gave up after an hour because the only indicator they gave was the queue is longer than 5 minutes..

That customer service guys (for the consumer sector) aren't the brightest bulbs is nothing new either.. this is true for every company and blizz is no exception here, that is also the reason that whenever someone comes along and tells me "a GM said.." I say "so fucking what?". They are at the very bottom when it comes to being informed and tend to know about half of what they were thaught during basic job training, you just have to hope the one you get is also the one that happens to remember the right 50% of his training for your problem. Being a dick to them usually tends to not help either of you, that is something to remember.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Echoherb View Post
    Sounds like you're just being a dick to someone trying to help you. Like he said, items don't just randomly disappear. Next time try paying more attention.
    I'm always quite paranoid of addons or WA i install and check them thoroughly, in case of someone sneaking a loud sound, or a line that makes me sell (or send via mail), say, runes or other items to a vendor.

But anyways, any deleted item will be on item restore page, GM says that you had a gladiator staff, maybe you confused it with 1-hander, deleted/DEd yours, logged back in and realized that you've done goofed, now try to get a free one-hander. Stuff like items simply vanishing don't happen

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nefarious Tea View Post
    Maybe pay more attention to the actual convo? The item that disappeared was equipped, as OP states the offhand was still equipped.

- - - Updated - - -

The GM 100% starts the passive aggressive by saying “look with more care.”
    Was it tho?

That's what usually happens when someone claims that their baby flew out of a crib, clipped through the ceiling and disappeared. Seriously, items don't vanish out of damn database for no reason, if you deleted/sold/DEd it - it'll still be shown on item restore AND in internal database. Assuming that it's just an evil GM refusing to do his job is more ridiculous than assuming that a random person on the internet, created a pity thread and didn't lie in it, 100% of those threads turn out with OP being wrong

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post
    As a proof point, remember when 4 slots disappeared from people's main bag? That doesn't happen either, right?

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765706565
    Sure, but it was a follow-up to a major shut down, so, you know, there would be plenty of people affected, not just a random Joe being kicked in the balls. Occam's razor - OP is lying OR GM refuses to do his job AND restoration system doesn't work AND item just disappeared because of programming magic

- - - Updated - - -

As a proof point, remember when 4 slots disappeared from people's main bag? That doesn't happen either, right?

Sure, but it was a follow-up to a major shut down, so, you know, there would be plenty of people affected, not just a random Joe being kicked in the balls. Occam's razor - OP is lying OR GM refuses to do his job AND restoration system doesn't work AND item just disappeared because of programming magic
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep you're the dick here, rethink how you treat people and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Why would he create a post if he was truly lying?
    why do people create posts of "i got banned but im innocent"
    Why do people create threads of "Azerite is becoming even more RNG in 8.1!"
    People lie all the fucking time on the internet, and people do it all the time because gullible people like you will fall for it.
    bugs happen, but the gm has literally no record as he said, no record of ANY 1 handed weapon
    "Gullible people like you" LOL. Man. Great assumption skills there. Wonderful.

I've been in his situation where nobody believes me and I know what it's like, that is why I give him the benefit of the doubt. I've been banned in a different game (and company) without a valid reason and that basically made me forever despise that company and ban them from my playlist :P And Blizzard isn't perfect either. Sometime ago I had a problem and I made a ticket. The GM told me they couldn't help me. Then I made another ticket and same result. After about 5 tries they contacted their senior and they immediately solved my problem. So sometimes juniors just have no idea what they are doing or how to handle a paying customer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    "Gullible people like you" LOL. Man. Great assumption skills there. Wonderful.

I've been in his situation where nobody believes me and I know what it's like, that is why I give him the benefit of the doubt. I've been banned in a different game (and company) without a valid reason and that basically made me forever despise that company and ban them from my playlist :P And Blizzard isn't perfect either. Sometime ago I had a problem and I made a ticket. The GM told me they couldn't help me. Then I made another ticket and same result. After about 5 tries they contacted their senior and they immediately solved my problem. So sometimes juniors just have no idea what they are doing or how to handle a paying customer.
    OP didn't even bother to provide the name of what he supposedly lost... OP didn't bother providing any evidence of actually having it... Absent any evidence of OP having the item I'm going to side against him.

Today's lesson... if OP really had the item it would show in their armory as having received it... Lets see their armory to see if they really obtained the time... Until then I dont believe him.

TBH, while the OP opening with "Sup" is kind of odd, it isn't really insulting.

Going through the conversation, the OP clearly stated that it was a 1 hander (3rd and 5th response from OP), so I count the initial fault with the GM for failing reading comprehension basics.

After that, however, OP becomes belligerent. While I don't necessary blame the GM's passive-aggressive response of looking with more care after that, the GM really shouldn't be doing that anyways, and it clearly still doesn't register with the GM that his initial response was the correct response. As the paid employee / CSR, the GM is at fault for that response regardless of the customer behavior (the OP wasn't anywhere near that bad behaved to justify the passive-aggressive response).

Finally, a huge /eyeroll to those who claim things don't just disappear. Yes, they can for a variety of reasons. There isn't a programmed system on the planet that works perfectly 100% of the time.

There is nothing belligerent about the GMs responses. The OP's, however...

I don't know what's worse: The OP being an obvious toolbag or the asshats in this thread smugly bragging about abusing people in a customer service role.

Fuck humanity. We're a lost cause.