Poll: Should the military shoot protesters who throw rocks at them?

Page 14 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Laerrus View Post
    Any soldier that fires on these innocent people will become the biggest blue falcon in the service.
    Quote Originally Posted by Life Capital View Post
    No. Just no, thats stupid and inhumane af.
    What is wrong with you people >_>
    You are throwing rocks at people and depending on the rock, you could seriously hurt someone. That is assault regardless of your moral beliefs and they should be able to defend themselves as such especially being the military.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    You're the one continuing to defend yourself after embarrassing yourself. Why should we just let go and let people like you spread blatant lies to fulfill your bullshit agenda?
    No I'm asking you get over it. You won't because you are nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    No I'm asking you get over it. You won't because you are nuts.
    or you could say : yes i lied. You wont because you are ... ?

Quote Originally Posted by Renedric View Post
    You people do know that rocks can be just as fucking deadly? If you're throwing rocks at someone you're doing it with the intention to hurt. Killing someone with a rock is just a matter of rock size. You throw a rock at armed forces, expect retaliation. The only real question here is why the fuck would you even do that in the first place you suicidal moron?
    Soldiers are wearing body armor, helmets and whatever gear they have on that is appropriate in this scenario. Unless they are throwing hand-grenades, a scratch or a broken bone is the least of their worries when they decide to shoot with live ammunition.

This would amount to war crimes. Just because you are "ordered" to do so does not mean you have to shoot an unarmed civilian who does not like you. If Trump orders them to kill them, they have the right to dismiss that order and not shoot.

If any of them fires, it would be an international incident that will not end well for the US in any capacity. If they can equip them with rifles, they can definitely equip them with helmets, shields and non-lethal weaponry to deter them. You don't respond sticks and stones with guns. That is what makes you the bad-guy.

We are the United States of America. I think that if we can figure out a way to put a man on the moon, we can figure out a way to deter a caravan, or a protest without needing to kill someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    I'm sure you are enjoying being mad still. Like I said thanks for the free rent.
    Well, considering one of my biggest joys is watching liars get caught in their lies, I am damn happy. Speaking of "free rent," I'm clearly in your head, and you seem quite upset right now. If only you had taken my advice, and walked away, then you wouldn't have me living in your head.... rent free.

Be honest, which if us do you think is having more fun right now?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ordaine View Post
    What is wrong with you people >_>
    You are throwing rocks at people and depending on the rock, you could seriously hurt someone. That is assault regardless of your moral beliefs and they should be able to defend themselves as such especially being the military.
    They're tired, destitute immigrants posed against the single most well-equiped, well-funded military on the planet.

Somehow I think the US army could survive a few verbal barbs and pebbles thrown their way, if it comes to that, without opening indiscriminate fire on a crowd of men, women and children.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Only if the rock throwers are literally trying to maim or kill the military personnel with stones (IE: aiming for the head/eyes) and even then it should be like rubber bullets/non-lethal.
    Question: If i throw a jagged rock at you and it strikes you in the face and takes out your eye, but in my defense I claim i was aiming for your feet I just have terrible aim does that mean I shouldn't get shot right?

What if, and forgive me for using common sense, but what if the protesters didn't throw rocks and instead tried to come over peacefully and unarmed?

Then the military would have no reason to stop them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    You can easily kill someone with a rock. There's even a famous bible story about it.
    Exactly. People think rocks aren't dangerous, wait till they see people launch 20 or 30 pound rocks and claim they are peaceful protesters.

I'm all for teargas though, start with non lethal methods first. I wonder if the protesters will follow the ISIS/Hamas method and plant women and children in front of them to use as human shields and because the press will eat it up like a pie on Michael Moore's lap?
    Last edited by announced; 2018-11-02 at 03:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Yes, Cruor, you look so tough and so manly. You proved your virility.

Just one rather recurring question : is there according to you a single thing you don't like that does not desserve immediate execution by ''real Americans'' ?

For the record, you recently, between vacations, argued for shooting people smoking pot, committing parking infractions, trespassing on public ground and even urinating in public
    You are one to talk, the only person banned more than I am is you. The sad part is the mods are full on left but even they can't stand you. Throwing rocks is pretty dangerous, yes, I think people who throw rocks at armed men should be shot. Don't like it? Don't throw rocks and you live. How hard is that?

I'm having a fucking blast and I look forward to carrying this over his head every chance I get.
    I mean... why did he think he could even get away with such an easy lie to uncover? That's like lying to your wife about your penis size... it's not exactly a difficult thing to check on.

I almost want to start a list of random lies that are as dumb as that one, but I don't want to get banned for derailing a thread. Of course it's almost like watching really uncomfortable moments in television shows, where the main character is in a horribly awkward situation, and you want to fast forward until it's over.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    You are one to talk, the only person banned more than I am is you. The sad part is the mods are full on left but even they can't stand you. Throwing rocks is pretty dangerous, yes, I think people who throw rocks at armed men should be shot. Don't like it? Don't throw rocks and you live. How hard is that?
    Again Cruor, you call for the execution of people pissing against walls.

Nah, it's fine. You can tell her it's 12 inches and when it's only 2 inches you just say you were exaggerating. Then she laughs, you laugh, she divorces you and you blame her for taking your exaggeration literally.
    "I was using the metric system."

It's sad when Trumpsters have to push lies to justify their authoritarian beliefs. They are the true purveyors of fake news in the world.

Sad!!!

Nah, it's fine. You can tell her it's 12 inches and when it's only 2 inches you just say you were exaggerating. Then she laughs, you laugh, she divorces you and you blame her for taking your exaggeration literally.
    With all your money(but in reality it's 50%)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Jesus fracking christ, is this a competition to see who is the most sociopath

You don't need , edgelords, to say ''YES THEY SHOULD AND THEY SHOULD FIRE TANKS GUNS AT THEM, KAUZE TANKS GUNS ARE KOOLER AS THEY MAKE MORE BOOM-BOOM NOIZES''. We all know you think this, that's what your kind call ''DISKUSSION''. And we also know that you drool at the kind of war that involve firing machine guns at people with rocks-a war where the other side fire back is way less fun, since you precious MAGArats skins would be at risk.
    So much drug fueled deranged ranting... do you think you can translate this after you come down? We'd appreciate it.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Throwing rocks is pretty dangerous, yes, I think people who throw rocks at armed men should be shot. Don't like it? Don't throw rocks and you live. How hard is that?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boston_Massacre

How does that situation stack up against your sentiment?
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Pretty sure it’s against the law for US Military to perform any Police duties/actions and/or engage in combat with civilians. They’re only there to support police, supply equipment and be an additional presence to deter people.
    I think the definition of 'civilian' gets muddied when the so-called civilian gets caught engaging in some form of violence against others. but it depends on the RoE in a given scenario and what actually happens.

This really turns into a situation where a lot of people think they can get away with more than what would actually happen. Like young girls who get it in their head that they can full on swing on a dude and he won't swing back.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post

They were against Americans thus ''bad''. If only they had been a bunch of cretins brainwashed by slavers, it would have been okay : conspiring against the US army and shooting at US soldiers is '''SUPAH KOOL'' if you do it for edgelord approved reason, such as enslaving other people.

No, it's not ok to shoot civilians, specially unarmed ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Renedric View Post
    You people do know that rocks can be just as fucking deadly?
    A rock is not just as deadly as an assault rifle ... srsly, can we not argue on things like this?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Darkener View Post
    If you've never worked with Orthodox Jews then you have no idea how dirty they are. Yes, they are very dirty and I don't mean just hygiene
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    most of the rioters were racist black people with a personal hatred for white people, and it was those bigots who were in fact the primary force engaged in the anarchistic and lawless behavior in Charlottesville.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post

I would have shot them too. Do you think it is different because it is Americans? Dont throw things at men with guns. If you really want to attack men with guns here is an idea: shoot them with guns.

Yes Yes Yes!

10+ Year Old Account
    I would have shot them too. Do you think it is different because it is Americans? Dont throw things at men with guns. If you really want to attack men with guns here is an idea: shoot them with guns.
    The only way to stop a good guy with a gun is with a bad guy with a gun?
    /s