Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Esper View Post
    The one in the Warcraft area could just be the Virtual Ticket production stage area. Either that, or it's the smaller one by the HotS demo area.

Probably reserved for Blizzcon Patch 8.2

10+ Year Old Account
    Curiouser and Curiouser...

Considering new security measures I think that area might actually be some watchtower or guards booth?

10+ Year Old Account
    my money is on that reddit blizzcon leak. mostly because it aligned with what i've thought for myself for this blizzcon.

and i wouldn't really mind playing d2 remastered for a bit. as long as there are no artifical disconnects when you move too fast in the menus or get your character deleted after 90 days.

Deleted
    Hear me out. Warcraft. Total war. *drops microphone*

Deleted
    "Diablo demo"
    "Demo area"

Ooooooo, is the Diablo "what's next" actually a red herring given then recent 'Calm it guys, we don't have Diablo 4 this year" post they recently made. New IP, maybe?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Haajib View Post
    Unironically, would love a grand strategy game made by Blizz

15+ Year Old Account
    They also need some space for LEGO® models: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laTEtVIL6As

Quote Originally Posted by Muajin76 View Post
    This looks like the raid map, for MC classic..
    No it doesn't

Deleted
    In before side scrolling space ship shooter for mobile.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Haajib View Post
    Yeah, no, the total war genre is pretty niche.

Quote Originally Posted by sylenna View Post
    my money is on that reddit blizzcon leak. mostly because it aligned with what i've thought for myself for this blizzcon.

and i wouldn't really mind playing d2 remastered for a bit. as long as there are no artifical disconnects when you move too fast in the menus or get your character deleted after 90 days.
    more likely diablo on mobiles.

blizzard is suffering a lot from not having a proper mobile games with proper cash shops .

this would solve both

The map is wrong.

Hall A is the SC2 area, not the Overwatch area.

Deleted
    Yay, WORLD OF DIABLO confirmed!
    It's about time! lol

WoW is old enough, it can go to rest now and Blizz won't run two MMOs in parallel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    more likely diablo on mobiles.

blizzard is suffering a lot from not having a proper mobile games with proper cash shops .

this would solve both
    hence what i said with the reddit leak ( https://imgur.com/a/BF9vnYv ).
    From Ancient Terra the Emperor commands His Proud Sons.
    From revered Blood-stock these Warriors are made His Proud Sons.
    No fear they shall know as Adeptus Astartes, His Proud Sons.

Quote Originally Posted by XMD View Post
    Yay, WORLD OF DIABLO confirmed!
    It's about time! lol

WoW is old enough, it can go to rest now and Blizz won't run two MMOs in parallel.
    Yes this will definitely happen within 10 years. /s

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sylenna View Post
    hence what i said with the reddit leak ( https://imgur.com/a/BF9vnYv ).
    I was kinda sure the reddit leak was a dumb wish list, but we don't have any other leaks this late, so I'm more inclined to believe it. I mean something has to get out. It always does.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    I was kinda sure the reddit leak was a dumb wish list, but we don't have any other leaks this late, so I'm more inclined to believe it. I mean something has to get out. It always does.
    a lot of the points on this list are plausible and would fit the current orientation of blizzard. beat 'em up seems a bit far-fetched, OW story game mode surely isn't a full-fledged mmo or SP/coop game experience, HotS seems okay and updated BC zones isn't impossible with this focus on blood elves.

guess we'll see tonight.
    From Ancient Terra the Emperor commands His Proud Sons.
    From revered Blood-stock these Warriors are made His Proud Sons.
    No fear they shall know as Adeptus Astartes, His Proud Sons.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    how much hours left till the opening ceremony?

Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    That leak is fake for sure. Simply because blizzard already mentioned the WoWpanel won't focus to much on 8.1 since everything about it has been announced. So 8.1 details makes 0 sense. They will most likely drop an 8.2 announcement and a small future glint.

Aside from that, why would they rework dreanei and belf starting zones? Not even a reason given in the leak. Makes 0 sense.

As for diablo, they won't remaster 2 on its own. It will surely be done with Diablo 1 aswel if ever done in the first place ( I do expect them to, but you never know)

Overwatch story mode won't happen. Kerrigan skin won't go to D.va but Widowmaker instead if that one were to happen.

I also doubt that hearthstone will get a streaming to blizzard social feature.

To many things just make 0 sense, like you said it sounds like a wishlist and not a leak.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drynix View Post
    That leak is fake for sure. Simply because blizzard already mentioned the WoWpanel won't focus to much on 8.1 since everything about it has been announced. So 8.1 details makes 0 sense. They will most likely drop an 8.2 announcement and a small future glint.

Aside from that, why would they rework dreanei and belf starting zones? Not even a reason given in the leak. Makes 0 sense.

As for diablo, they won't remaster 2 on its own. It will surely be done with Diablo 1 aswel if ever done in the first place ( I do expect them to, but you never know)

Overwatch story mode won't happen. Kerrigan skin won't go to D.va but Widowmaker instead if that one were to happen.

I also doubt that hearthstone will get a streaming to blizzard social feature.

To many things just make 0 sense, like you said it sounds like a wishlist and not a leak.
    True. But it is also highly implausible that fucking nothing leaks beside the Amibo support for Diablo 3 that nobody cares about.