need something else to try for BGs

I know Boomkin is in a really good spot but Im honestly kind of tired of her since I been playing Laser Chicken since the start of Legion. Looking for something else to try out. I know Warriors are always good but most people will agree they need a healer and since Im Alliance thats proly not gonna happen. Never really liked Demon Hunter, too much damn jumping around for my taste. Love my DK, but they are well DKs. I do have a Priest sitting around but I havent touched her since Shadow is in a pretty bad spot right now. Is that for just PvE or are they bad in PvP too?

Deleted
    SP are currently the best caster for PvP either in RBGs or Arenas , you can't go wrong with them
    However prepare yourself to have a rotation consisting of 3 spells to spam since entering void form would mean a death sentence

Quote Originally Posted by Lehaduhams View Post
    SP are currently the best caster for PvP either in RBGs or Arenas , you can't go wrong with them
    However prepare yourself to have a rotation consisting of 3 spells to spam since entering void form would mean a death sentence
    Maybe in Arenas but I feel like void form should be fine in BGs since I will be playing as Horde. Alliance never focus the person they should be focusing. So I will be free to mass dispell and DoT away.

Shadow is crazy fun in BGs, and void form is too. Just don’t tank the whole enemy team on your own. You have a tone of escapes with fear, horror, dispersion and speed from bubble or mania, lots of instants (mind blast procs, void form, void bolt, sw:death, psyfiend for nailing healers and FCs, you can really mess up whole groups of people at once and have friggen tentacles all over the shop. You also have purge, silence and mass dispel, as well as off heals for your mates.

Shadow is by far my favourite caster BG spec. Ele is always a fun one but I prefer shadow until they do something to make ele dps less boring.

15+ Year Old Account
    Since you have a priest, you only want to play dps or?
    Disc is mad fun. Mobile, good healing, options with atonement healing/straight healing etc etc.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Spazlord View Post
    mass dispel
    i learned the hard, albeit very funny way that mass dispell with DoT classes around = instant death. "Oh look everyone on both sides stacked up lets drop mass dispell" instant grey screen