Thread: No Diablo 4

Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I truly enjoyed Diablo Seasons.

Idk what the hell they did here. :/

How fucking absurd is it when Blizzard outsources their new shitty mobile game?

Ughgpgksgpg

Diablo has until 2:15, they still have more. He's just trolling and saying the bad shit first, watch he's gonna ccome back and announce D2

Quote Originally Posted by Mercane View Post
    Welp, looks like I'm staying faithful to GGG for my ARPG fix.
    Can't play that game at all.

I'll do D3 for a season character but I'm hoping... hoping Torchlight 3 doesn't suck donkey dick.
    Just don't reply to me. Please. If you can help it.

This is the Worst Blizzcon ever.

Hehe the funny thing is the game is probably going to be a huge financial success

That cinematic's name should be changed to Diablo: How To Kill A Franchise!

I've never been this disappointed with what was I guess supposed to be the "big" Blizzcon announcement.

Man... I can't even express my dissapointment

Deleted
    this what happens when creative people doesnt rule the show anymore

it so f sad..

Quote Originally Posted by varren View Post
    Failure of the RMAH sealed the fate of this IP long term. Games have to be milked indefinitely via microtransactions in today's world, unfortunately.
    They can easily do that with Diablo. Look how much POE makes, they don't even charge for the game. Selling cosmetics and extra stash spaces is a viable strategy, they already roll with 3-4 month long seasons. Add a new seasonal theme, new stuff to purchase (literally what PoE does) and boom.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Deleted
    wow this whole panel was just embarrassing.

I'm seriously thinking about dropping video games as my main hobby, might try to find a D&D group instead.

Looks like a generic Asian mobile game. Maybe its good, but I don't have my hopes up. People hate on mobile games more than they should tho.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulForge View Post
    I swear to god if they announce a god damn mobile version of D2 or something I will lose my shit. I don't want that garbage.
    I'm just here to see you lose your shit

A Mobile Game .... how pathetic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Crying from laughter right now holy shit, if ever there was evidence needed that this franchise is dead.

Deleted
    So I was hoping for 1 of the following:

1 (Most realistic expectation) - a new Diablo 3 expansion
    2 - Diablo 2 Remastered
    3 (Least likely) - Diablo 4

And we got... none of the above.

Maybe there's still a chance they'll announce something else, but otherwise it's a big disappointment for me.

Quote Originally Posted by NoRest4Wicked View Post
    They can easily do that with Diablo. Look how much POE makes, they don't even charge for the game. Selling cosmetics and extra stash spaces is a viable strategy, they already roll with 3-4 month long seasons. Add a new seasonal theme, new stuff to purchase (literally what PoE does) and boom.
    Well first you'd need a budget to do that and since they outsourced the mobile it kinda tells you they barely have one. Maybe J will save the franchise since Mike abandoned it?

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    Can't play that game at all.

I'll do D3 for a season character but I'm hoping... hoping Torchlight 3 doesn't suck donkey dick.
    It's not for everybody for sure- but their leagues are a lot more enjoyable than 'do the same shit all over again, but this time 5 GR's higher' for a few cosmetics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Killmaim Deathbringer View Post
    I'm crying right now bros. We were supposed to win the Blizzardbowl this year. Instead we've become the laughing stock of the blizzard world.

Even starcraft is laughing at us bros
    Honestly, the announcement of the mobile game really made me sad.

Are we to experience another wait like D2 -> D3?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..