Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The Diablo reveal panel is seriously cringeworthy.

loved the lost honor trailer!!

New overwatch hero! Yaaas

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    I gonna wait little bit, because i'm sure now token prices rise now crazy af.
    Yeah, been buying them WoW Tokens for 170k each before Blizzcon to avoid any rush to buy them tokens out raising its price after any reveals.

But this was a lack lustre opening, don't see it going up all that much.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Bennett View Post
    You're calling people entitled pricks but you fail to realise you're in the minority, the time they spent making this could've gone to Diablo 4, or at least a new class.
    Blizzard doesn't develop the game,. NetEase does, right? Still, disappointed.

lol, a Diablo game for mobile (I guess Kripp knows what he's talking about after all), and WC3 "reforged" that genuinely looks like it was made for mobile

what pathetic garbage jesus christ, blizz' standards are really going down the drain
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EbonBehelit- View Post
    ..and it's basically a Diablo 3 spinoff on mobile. Who asked for this? Why is money being spent on this?
    Noone had to ask for this, Blizz just had to throw a glance at mobile gaming market and see how big it is.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I guess David Brevik was right: a D2 remaster is certainly not happening... fuck man, if it wasn't for WC3 Reforged, this Blizzcon would have been a complete total fucking bust.

Very weak Blizzcon. The "new" stuff is just old games remastered. And for WOW... There was really nothing other than cinematics.

WC3 reforged looks nice, but I'm not paying $30 to $40 for it. I think $20 for the base and $30 for the bonus version would have been more reasonable.

Everything else was underwhelming and I hate the revealed HotS Hero. I don't want original characters from HotS, I prefer existing WC, SC, Diablo, and OW characters.
    I'm going to do some real damage!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief Bennett View Post
    If they had just announced this, no one would be mad - but they get people hyped up months in advance and this is what they get. Mobile gamers are the most casual of gamers to a degree where it's barely gaming, it has no place at Blizzcon, if you think it won't be full of MT's - you're extremely naive about how moblie games work lol
    Well, Blizz decides what has place at Blizzcon.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Diablo 3 mobile game? This is how failed expectations look like...

Has been waiting something interesting in D universe for years. What a joke with the smell of money.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFather View Post
    Whelmed. Not as cute as the others.

So based on the WOW cinematic... is Saurfang and his ilk joining the Alliance? Please interpret it for me...

Deleted
    Dear Lord, what an utter failure this years Blizzcon is. The near deathly silence from the crowds at most of the 'big' reveals was humiliating for them. They really should have just stayed home. To not have any news about WOW in the opening ceremony is disgraceful. The cinematic was magnificent, as are all Blizzard cinematics. It would seem that only the art department will be able to hold their heads high and still remain proud to say they work at Blizzard.

Genuinely horrified at the decline in standards this year. They need to redeem themselves with something.

Okay, now that the anger is over, the entire Immortal thing was kind of hilarious. Poor guy thought he was gonna have a Metzen "FOR THE HORDE" moment on that reveal, and then they cut to obviously staged Diablo Cosplayers staring at phones, not even smiling. LOL. What a bunch of fuck ups. The entire crowd went "NO U".

WC3 remaster has been coming forever, and people wanted it. So not even mad at it. Classic this summer...was expecting next summer, during the BfA drought, but the way things are going with BfA...that still might be true. Part of the BfA cost? Oh well. No Classic for me, not one red penny towards Ion's misguided and micromanaged slop.

Blizzard: where your nostalgia dreams come true.™

Deleted
    ok, i had my fair shear with not satisfactions blizzadr, but ya all lil pricks... dont like the new hots hero because she is a new original from that universe? give me a break, you are really sorry, but to entitled .
    Ranting about wc3 like its shit and nobody wants it... new owerwatch hero etc looks cool. I mean jesus , really the forums are becoming a seas-pull of trolls and shutters

I genuinely felt bad for the poor D3 guy. You can see the exact moment he broke and realized no one gave a shit. He barely could finish his speech.

Quote Originally Posted by Azmoden View Post
    I genuinely felt bad for the poor D3 guy. You can see the exact moment he broke and realized no one gave a shit. He barely could finish his speech.
    His Ralph Wiggum moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Azmoden View Post
    I have a suspicion his prompter was delaying and he didn't memorize the speech, so he was just awkwardly waiting for it to scroll forward, that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    Okay, now that the anger is over, the entire Immortal thing was kind of hilarious. Poor guy thought he was gonna have a Metzen "FOR THE HORDE" moment on that reveal, and then they cut to obviously staged Diablo Cosplayers staring at phones, not even smiling. LOL. What a bunch of fuck ups. The entire crowd went "NO U".

WC3 remaster has been coming forever, and people wanted it. So not even mad at it. Classic this summer...was expecting next summer, during the BfA drought, but the way things are going with BfA...that still might be true. Part of the BfA cost? Oh well. No Classic for me, not one red penny towards Ion's misguided and micromanaged slop.

Blizzard: where your nostalgia dreams come true.™
    Did they say part of the bfa cost? They just said classic was free with a wow sub. Nothing about having to own the latest expac