Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    most people don't like sylvanas and the direction the horde has taken. this a good thing.

this cinematic was great, and i'm glad it seems to be going this route.
    Sylvanas is a 50/50 because for some reason in the trailers and cinematics she is heroic and in game she is a crazy b@tch and her backstory kinda makes you sympathize with her but I don't want to be a puppet of the alliance, besides the forsakens would be hunted until a few decides to side with Calia and I doubt she won't be raising people with the light to form her own army
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    All in all I do think being a traitor to Sylvanas is hardly a big deal considering she has close to no loyalty to the Horde itself and it's not like Saurfang hasn't already danced this dance before either. But it could really have been presented much better than Saurfang being Anduin's newest BFF.
    Next patch is Azshara, mark my words, the teaser will be whatever variant of SoO 2.0 we get. As for the factions, Anduin's Horde will have to continue since it's Saurfang's motivation for leaving, merging the factions won't work in that context.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    But that was a Saurfang dragged into the plague of toxic masculinity. But now, oh yes, now he has seen the light of the master.
    the way he talk to anduin can be considered rape somewhere, and his behavior with the wall? i gonna say he is a toxic male still

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vipers View Post
    Only cowards executes wrong orders and follow bad leader
    True story.

Funny how reflects human behaviour. Better go to war following a psicopath than betray his banner because...you know, have nice colours and all. Ah and its representing us! Us guys!

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't believe Saurfang would turn traitor like that...

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    Next patch is Azshara, mark my words, the teaser will be whatever variant of SoO 2.0 we get. As for the factions, Anduin's Horde will have to continue since it's Saurfang's motivation for leaving, merging the factions won't work in that context.
    Muh honor orcs confirmed as the new allied race of the alliance, leader Saurfang, oh well it can't be worse than holy garrosh for next expansion
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Quote Originally Posted by Xisa View Post
    That's why she's forcibly resurrecting the dead, and enslaving them.

Because she's the Hero, right?
    Anti-Hero.

- - - Updated - - -

Killing off Sylvanas is the equivalent of killing off Luke Skywalker.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Deleted
    Can we stop calling this faction Horde anymore.
    Blizzard did to mutch damage i dont even see my faction anywhere anymore in it.
    Maybe its time to kill my character ingame and step away because i just get more and more annoyed by blizzard storytelling.

Garrosh RIP my true warchief its good you dont have to see this mess.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Look at the Legion cinematic. THIS is the Sylvanas the Horde wants.
    Exactly. Look..i support Sylvanas and i hate Alliance. I don't care about Teldrassil or honor. But old Sylvanas.... was just better.

7+ Year Old Account

AUHEUHAE lmao, i did laugh loud this time

and i tough the sylvanas is equivalent of hittler was bad enough, jesus dude

Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    Garrosh RIP my true warchief its good you dont have to see this mess.
    If only we'd listened. It didn't have to be this way.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Of course next patch is Azshara, they literally have an entire raid to set that up, and Ashvane wasn't freed for no reason. The war was always going to be a distraction before the big tentacled Azshara and N'zoth event.

Like, I'm sorry to people who believed they would get an actual faction war expansion with faction pride, a well written Alliance, characters that are super duper 100% loyal to a flag or some words they said years ago and the Horde rallying behind a character that did shit half the game's raid bosses would find heinous, but you've been played. Blizzard is not interested in that at all and if one expansion has ever proven this it is the current one.

And of course, beyond the bad presentation of the one on one talk, Saurfang doesn't actually make a deal with Anduin. It really just looks like they have a shared interest in seeing Sylvanas's head on a spike. Nothing here is too different from SoO. Which is its own problem obviously, but still.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Like, I'm sorry to people who believed they would get an actual faction war expansion with faction pride, a well written Alliance, characters that are super duper 100% loyal to some words they said years ago and the Horde rallying behind a character that did shit half the game's raid bosses would find heinous, but you've been played. Blizzard is not interested in that at all and if one expansion has ever proven this it is the current one.

And of course, beyond the bad presentation of the one on one talk, Saurfang doesn't actually make a deal with Anduin. It really just looks like they have a shared interest in seeing Sylvanas's head on a spike. Nothing here is too different from SoO. Which is its own problem obviously, but still.
    It is much worse than SoO, because in SoO the rebel character actually stuck around with the Horde and was only put out of commission by a knife to the throat as well as opposing the bad warchief character from the very beginning. By contrast, here the rebel character quits after fully supporting the bad warchief throughout and refuses to be freed by his own faction in lieu of waiting until he can be let go by the Alliance.

I am not disappointed, since I've been calling this for quite some time now, but I've rarely felt so bad to be right as it concerns this game.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    My goodness that trailer just confirmed Saurfang as a true orc, but it inflamed the bunch of Sylvana-retards.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2018-11-02 at 08:20 PM. Reason: Received Infraction

Anti-Hero.

- - - Updated - - -

You seems to be smoking a good shit, care to share some?

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Also telling people that support sylvanas that we are hitler supporters isnt exactly grand either i hope.
    No it certainly isn't.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    Anti-Hero.

- - - Updated - - -

Killing Sylvanas is the equivalent of killing Hitler, if Hitler's only goal was to kill everyone on Earth and resurrect them from the dead against their will.

You have to be an incredibly shitty character to make me pine for Garrosh.
    I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes
    Or should I?

It is much worse than SoO, because in SoO the rebel character actually stuck around with the Horde and was only put out of commission by a knife to the throat as well as opposing the bad warchief character from the very beginning. By contrast, here the rebel character quits after fully supporting the bad warchief throughout and refuses to be freed by his own faction in lieu of waiting until he can be let go by the Alliance.

I am not disappointed, since I've been calling this for quite some time now, but I've rarely felt so bad to be right as it concerns this game.
    If Horde characters/players who hate Sylvanas had to tolerate being her obedient slave as she hijacked the entire narrative and pissed all over the reason I fell in love with the faction in WC3, some people will have to tolerate that Saurfang couldn't just escape the prison by painting Stomwind red by his lonesome or accepting to be brought back as a trophy by Sylvanas's boytoy.

Yeah, that means nobody is truly satisfied, but I called it as soon as BfA was unveiled. Blizzard does not have the writing chops to do shit like this apart from like, two times in Frozen Throne and Stormheim. I wonder how many times must they prove it before people ditch this faction pride nonsense.

Anduin is such a cuck.
    I think you got lost on your way to Brietbart.

Quote Originally Posted by Xisa View Post
    Killing Sylvanas is the equivalent of killing Hitler, if Hitler's only goal was to kill everyone on Earth and resurrect them from the dead against their will.

You have to be an incredibly shitty character to make me pine for Garrosh.
    Seriously, cut the crap with Godwin's law. It's becoming really annoying.