Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I refuse to believe this concept came from Blizzard. At no point will any Diablo fan want to play a mobile version; I know I won't. This comes off as a cheap, scuzzy money scheme for foreign markets (mobile gaming is much bigger in foreign markets). The fact that it even made it to the stage as an actual game speaks volumes of where the company is now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Galathir View Post
    Diablo red shirt guy saves the day. "Is this an out of season April fools joke?"
    Is this real? Someone cliped it?

Nice franchise murder here Bli$$ard. Go to hell (no pun intented ^^)

Diablo red shirt guy saves the day. "Is this an out of season April fools joke?"
    Need clip of that video!

Deleted
    F, no more than 1 character needed.

Deleted
    Did he actually ask that? PLEASE TELL ME Ian asked them that to their faces! Is there a clip?!

10+ Year Old Account
    On the one hand I feel bad for the devs that put time into this.. on the other I'm thinking why the hell did they even bother knowing beforehand this would bomb.

Quote Originally Posted by BaneDraegonfire View Post
    Love how the crowd is basically booing them out the door. They were so not prepared. Why was this What's Next first seriously?
    Sooo... I was wondering why they gave us Destiny 2 free for a little while. Sneak it in early and hope the good press counters the bad diablo news.

Watching the reveal and What's next panel was cringe worthy.
    Full respect to the guy how actually asked if it's an April fools joke.

I just don't understand how this game is going to work.

Who is going to play this?
    Phone batteries aren't going to last long for it.
    Who is going to sit at home and play it when you could play on a proper console or PC.
    Controls on phones are always bad for games like this.
    They mentioned connection issues themselves on the panel.

And looking at the panel itself it looks like they don't even know what they're making. Like they're not even close to finished with this thing.

Deleted
    No way dude, for real?

Please stop reminding me of this abomination

Deleted
    Not gonna be a popular opinion, but I'm kinda happy about this... I don't have the time to play on PC anymore, so if they can make a nice mobile game I will be more than happy to play it during commute or on the couch or in the bed (and yes, on the toilet). This type of mobile games seems to be making a decent amount of money, it seems normal that Blizzard try this out.
    It does seem a bit underwhelming when the only other "major" announcement is a remaster though. Maybe they will surprise us later.

Am I the only one that doesn't think this is the end of the world? The game doesn't look bad, everyone called Hearthstone a joke when they announced that and here we are years later and its a monster on both mobile and PC.

Grow up

Would also love the clip from april fools guy.

Mobile is a great opportunity to bring Diablo to more people.

Fucking really ? Its not gonna bring diablo to more people. They are alienating their current fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Release View Post
    Would also love the clip from april fools guy.
    https://clips.twitch.tv/ObliviousFineAniseKippa

What a fucking hero.

its not a problem problem is we w8 for content into d3 . Expansion dlc what ever not this