Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    It's legit the only thing I got excited about.

The gameplay holds up, unlike SC - remaster (which feels dated)

I wish the models had a more HotS style (I think its better), but other wise it looks good!

10+ Year Old Account
    Literal free money for Blizzard.

As long as launch isn't a total disaster like Age Of Empires: Definitive Edition was, they'll make their money back in about 2 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    Yeah I'll definitely buy that at 30 smacks, would love to re-experience the story with fancy new models and all that + get to see what the custom community spits out.

Pokemaul will never look so good.
    If they're using the same agreement people might not even bother making maps, except remakes of the old ones, since blizz basically owns the stuff you make now. Killed the sc2 scene pretty effectively.
    Working on my next ban.

The one good thing besides the classic release date coming out this Blizzcon opening.

Seems good, however, in the remastered cinematic, it seems like slight censorship was going on, in the original cinematic the Hand of the Human soldier was cut off.

Who thought remastering games was a good idea anyway. Just make something better or dont mess with perfection.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mostvp71 View Post
    Is $30, a little too expensive for a remaster, they better be connecting the older version of WC3:FT with the new one so they can play together or give owners of WC3:FT a discount of some sort.
    I will give them 50 -80 i dont give a fuk i want this for long time and money are not important at all + i will have mount for WOW,and items for d3 and more so 30 is nothin

Quote Originally Posted by Kaito92 View Post
    I dont think so, blizzard is on maximum profit mode right now and after milking the nostalgia out of W3 there is no way they gonna dedicate ressources to a pc rts
    Looking at the graphical improvements it really wouldn't surprise me. Seems like a whole lot of work for a simple remaster.
    Working on my next ban.

True wc3 fans will never play this shit.

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deviant008 View Post
    30 Euro for a remaster, welcome to ActiCon.
    yeah? 30$ for a game that will give u hundred of hours, if not thousands.

or u want AAA 30 hours game for 60$?

i'd take wc3 remake even if it is 100$, its fucking worth, lots of content in it for free (custom maps)

Deleted
    Anyone now why i allrdy have it bought on my bnet account (didnt buy it yet) and i could already install it (still cant play tho its greyed out)??

It looks good, but I'll ultimately pass. I don't personally see the point of playing a game I already know the end of, not for 40 bucks, and lore-wise, I read up on all the events of WCIII. Hell, Culling of Stratholme is represented in WoW!

Quote Originally Posted by Jingoism View Post
    If they're using the same agreement people might not even bother making maps, except remakes of the old ones, since blizz basically owns the stuff you make now. Killed the sc2 scene pretty effectively.
    Yeah we'll see, believe I already saw some old favorites pop up on SC2 but it was never as popular as WC3.

Could be the case, see how it goes. Either way I'd still pay 30 smacks for just the story experience in HD alone.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

How about just making a new game? out of ideas or something, and a diablo mobile game lol.

Will probably still buy WC3 though not sure but still.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Considering I'll probably get hundreds of hours out of it, yeah sign me up.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    Yeah we'll see, believe I already saw some old favorites pop up on SC2 but it was never as popular as WC3.

Could be the case, see how it goes. Either way I'd still pay 30 smacks for just the story experience in HD alone.
    Yeah the old stuff will likely get remakes, but the next big thing might never get made because blizz wants to own it. Can't have another Dota slip out of their claws.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    How about just making a new game? out of ideas or something, and a diablo mobile game lol.

Will probably still buy WC3 though not sure but still.
    bereft of creativity, hungry for cash. Blizz resembles the current state of hollywood, remake/rehash.
    Working on my next ban.

Quote Originally Posted by Jingoism View Post
    bereft of creativity, hungry for cash. Blizz resembles the current state of hollywood, remake/rehash.
    Folks have been begging for this for years. And it seems clear that they're putting some serious effort in between the brand new models/improved animations and the fact that they're remaking all the cutscenes.

Can't blame them for looking back because that's literally what fans have been begging for. I was actually pretty impressed despite never really being interested in a remake/remaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Folks have been begging for this for years. And it seems clear that they're putting some serious effort in between the brand new models/improved animations and the fact that they're remaking all the cutscenes.

Can't blame them for looking back because that's literally what fans have been begging for. I was actually pretty impressed despite never really being interested in a remake/remaster.
    It's definitely something I wanted/expected. I just want them to make something more happen with it. Ignore all the lore fuckery of wow and just keep the WC story rolling from where the game left off.
    Working on my next ban.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by meheez View Post
    What's wrong with this? It's basically just a cleaner, newer version of the game that should bring some people back into the genre and some life back into some custom games. I see no downsides personally.
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

Quote Originally Posted by meheez View Post
    Why? I know for a fact that you're wrong, because I have been replaying TFT a lot lately and a re-master for it was at the very top of my wish list for BlizzCon this year since there have been some updates to the original WC3 lately. I'm still curious as to why you have this opinion, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Xisa View Post
    A moment of silence, however for Diablo fans.
    Maybe they wanted to be on a platform from the last time Diablo was relevant?
    ....riiiiight?