Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Alixie View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHA

Thank the Light I wont be seeing these ugly unevolved freaks desecrate the Paladin class. A troll with Ashbringer while wearing Judgment armor? Gross.
    Congrats Horde. Ugly ass trolls get to be an iconic Alliance class for some reason. Would you like anything else with your Alliance tears? How about another Saurfang cinematic?
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...9#post50412379

Drink in the turnabout.

Personally I won't be using the Ashbringer, though.
    Last edited by Theoris; 2018-11-02 at 10:14 PM.

Congrats Horde. Ugly ass trolls get to be an iconic Alliance class for some reason. Would you like anything else with your Alliance tears? How about another Saurfang cinematic?
    QFT!! +1! So god damn true!

Quote Originally Posted by Athelstan123 View Post
    Mmo champion first page says no.
    They updated it just now. Guess not, sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Naked Snake View Post
    Kul Tirans 7 classes, Zandalari 9 classes.
    Dark Iron Dwarfs 9 class, Mag'Har Orcs 7. See, we can do that too!

5+ Year Old Account
    YESSSS!!! WOOHOOO For Zandalari Paladins!!!

Okay now to see how much of the BE population they take away lol

Deleted
    Last edited by mmocc86071c882; 2018-11-02 at 10:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    Sweet. Good news all around today!
    It's a photoshop and a bad one.

Quote Originally Posted by Jodmos View Post
    It's a photoshop and a bad one.
    Ah. Shame.

I am, sincerely looking forward to this.

Thank you Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    You mean glorious Trolls that predate everyone who have their own flavious for holy warrior trope that allows completely new fantasy experience than boring medival knight. Yes thank you I will enjoy it to extend.

For the Empire!
    That's called a retcon. Watch them create another new race that's even older than trolls and predate their culture. Maybe Tortollans? Its like trolls stealing the monk class, which is iconic and heavily tied to Pandaren, by claiming that they were the first kung fu practitioners.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh, why though. Like I'm happy for you if it was something you wanted. But quite frankly... nah. Shouldn't have been a thing.
    I have eaten all the popcorn, I left none for anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelthos View Post
    EDIT: Apparently it was a mistake and the page has been updated to reflect that they -can- be paladins after all. Rejoice, those who wanted them!

Blizzard has updated the allied races page on BFA's website to include the racials and classes of Kul Tirans and Zandalari:
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ba...s/allied-races

The biggest thing I saw out of those was that Zandalari aren't going to be able to be paladins after all. I find this a bit disappointing (but understandable given the lore), but I know for some it was something they were very much looking forward to.

Do you think Zandalari should have been able to be paladins or no?
    A troll... as a paladin.... So, what's next, a forsaken paladin? I thought it was dumb when they made tauren paladins, and now, I'm still uncertain that was a good move without making their alliance counterparts, night elves, paladins, despite the fact that 2 exist in lore, now. It would have made more sense to allow a nightborne to be a paladin than any savage troll. Trolls don't follow the light, or any incarnation of it. It's the same as putting a void elf in the role of a paladin.

That said, I'm not sure how I feel about kul-tiran shaman, either. I wasn't sure druids would be a good match either, until I met some in Drustvar, and they explained themselves further. And it seems to me, all the tidesages are normal human builds, so far. If anyone has seen a kul-tiran tidesage, post it, because I haven't yet, and I have been looking now that I know kul-tiran humans have that option.
    "The fatal flaw of every plan, no matter how well planned, is the assumption that you know more than your enemy."

Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...9#post50412379

Drink in the turnabout.

Personally I won't be using the Ashbringer, though.
    Yeah I already saw. That's okay because I needed a reason to stay unsubbed. This will do wonders for the fraction imbalance and overall decline of population. Can't deny the Horde bias now. Im looking forward to mechano-gnomes and more horse mounts to seal the deal.
    Last edited by Alixie; 2018-11-02 at 10:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if the eight classes originally listed belong to one of the Allied races they are about to announce within the next hour.

That's called a retcon. Watch them create another new race that's even older than trolls and predate their culture. Maybe Tortollans? Its like trolls stealing the monk class, which is iconic and heavily tied to Pandaren, by claiming that they were the first kung fu practitioners.
    It's not a retcon if it's a new storyline. Regardless, Zandalari have had holy warriors as long as they've been in the game, and what is a holy warrior going to be if not a paladin?

This was going to happen as soon as Zandalari were chosen as an allied race.

Oh nice, Zandalari Paladin will be awesome.
    A shame they didn't get Warlocks though and Kul Tiran mages.

And they are coming in Tides of Vengeance.... Didn't Blizz say they weren't gonna be released in patch 8.1? heh, I am okay with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightheart View Post
    And they are coming in Tides of Vengeance.... Didn't Blizz say they weren't gonna be released in patch 8.1? heh, I am okay with this.
    They said they wouldn't come until after the raid, but that doesn't mean it's a different patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightheart View Post
    Not with the launch of 8.1, probably in a smaller patch with class adjustments and such after the final wing of LFR Siege comes out.

I really dont like the idea of trolls being paladins