Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    That war mode reward for alliance better be huge, so that every horde gang will gang up on that lone alliance out of envy

what happened to the 77 day thing they wanted to TRY and maintain -- i guess that went straight out the window. However i guess they screwed the game up so much it's taken this long to TRY and fix some of the crap they broke so i guess the wait makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by runepower View Post
    alot of fixes that should have been in the expac from the start also alts take less time to lvl up and gets the neck upgrade instantly.
    Glad someone gets it, it has nothing to do with the raid, but the upgrade to some trash systems.

been bored for a while now, haven't played for over a month. Was maybe considering playing when 8.1 dropped, but even that's a month from now. 8.1 isn't even when you can play zandalari/kultiran, so meh... might be a while til i play again.

Whats up with these joke whats next?

Id almost rather have a mobile version of wow than this, that is.. is Ion doing this.. ?

wait what more horse mounts? Fuck me..

Roller Coaster for Darkmoon Faire added in 8.1.5.
    Children's Week adds Kul Tiran and Zandalari Orphan quests.
    New microhilidays
    New shirts
    Now that's totally list of additions that makes everyone excited.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axaion View Post

Id almost rather have a mobile version of wow than this, that is.. is Ion doing this.. ?
    no plsss not another xDD today i was angry i dont want to be angry no morrre

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by darchavic77 View Post
    what happened to the 77 day thing they wanted to TRY and maintain -- i guess that went straight out the window. However i guess they screwed the game up so much it's taken this long to TRY and fix some of the crap they broke so i guess the wait makes sense.
    They don't give a shit about BfA, it should be clear by now.

Bring back the blue color for the Dorf Heritage armor... this gold is so gay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lmao people complain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Omegalul PvP is so bad, gotta do Arathi against bots now. 8.2.5 GOBLIN AND WORGEN MODEL UPDATE HYPE!

Anyone else having problems with the feed. Been OK until the Wow panel and it's now messing up.

Plus No more Chihuahua ;-)

AI battleground? What happened to playing against other players?

This is just comedy at this point.

Worgen model

i love her even more

Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    Omegalul PvP is so bad, gotta do Arathi against bots now. 8.2.5 GOBLIN AND WORGEN MODEL UPDATE HYPE!
    I'd be happy. Get my arathi rep up quicker. I hope

Quote Originally Posted by Axaion View Post

Unsub. Don't follow the game. Leave forums. Bye. Otherwise you and others who just come to forums to complain and cry are telling them it's okay since you still follow the game and play it.
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

Deleted
    Wow what's next.: nothing special. What is blizzard trying to achieve with this? Why even organise blizzcon..

10+ Year Old Account
    8.2 Nazjatar is pirates of the caribbean 5 end scene.