Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief Bennett View Post
    Also, comparing hearthstone as a mobile game to diablo as a mobile game is flawed, hearthstone is a card game, diablo is completely different
    Action RPGs have been on mobile for years now...

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Blizzard doesn't want to spread its stans too thin with WC3 HD and WoW Classic coming out. Same way say Disney staggers the releases of its billions of movies.
    Fair point, but still not a smart move. It's a Chinese developed mobile game that's pretty clearly developed primarily for a Chinese audience and...they announce it during their big western convention.

Again, they didn't necessarily have to look back to D2 remaster. They could have paired it with another Diablo 3 expansion. They could have paired it with at least another Diablo 3 class DLC. But instead they dropped it as the keynote announcement in front of an audience that the game wasn't designed for and that they should have known none of them were asking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Fair point, but still not a smart move. It's a Chinese developed mobile game that's pretty clearly developed primarily for a Chinese audience and...they announce it during their big western convention.

Again, they didn't necessarily have to look back to D2 remaster. They could have paired it with another Diablo 3 expansion. They could have paired it with at least another Diablo 3 class DLC. But instead they dropped it as the keynote announcement in front of an audience that the game wasn't designed for and that they should have known none of them were asking for.
    Yup.

I genuinely want to know who wanted Diablo on their phones?

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    A diablo 3 free patch would be better then this.

But they all have phones, don't they?!

Is anyone surprised? They said they were hiring for a diablo project and wanted someone who knew mobile coding, this isn't a shock reveal.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Yup.

I genuinely want to know who wanted Diablo on their phones?
    This isn't for the core audience. This is for mobile gamers, and if some die-hard fans buy it, then great.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait wait wait, apparently NetEase was workingon this title... it looks a tad too similar to this:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54gEz-FfdQ0

Congratz blizz
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Is anyone surprised? They said they were hiring for a diablo project and wanted someone who knew mobile coding, this isn't a shock reveal.

- - - Updated - - -

This isn't for the core audience. This is for mobile gamers, and if some die-hard fans buy it, then great.
    And?

People still have every right to be pissed at how they are treating some IP's.

Don't pretend the criticism isn't justified. It is.

And to the guy I just saw ask if it was an April Fool's joke on stream since my friends are watching right now.... GOOD ON YOU MATE.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaito92 View Post
    This blizzcon is like the e3 were nintendo shit the bed with federration force and skylander amiibo as big reveals.
    Nah not even Nintendo shit the bed that hard dude.

73k dislikes now.

Surely this has to be a record for most dislikes within the hour?

Was at like 40k or something within an hour of being uploaded.

I don't blame people either.

Quote Originally Posted by barackopala View Post
    Wait wait wait, apparently NetEase was workingon this title... it looks a tad too similar to this:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54gEz-FfdQ0

Congratz blizz

So apparently this isn't NetEase's first "Diablo" game, either : 3
    Closer to this honestly, but they both probably share a lot between them under the hood already. NetEase is well known for re-using assets and designs.

I rather have them make a poll to test the waters before "trying to surprise us" and investing resources in such an utter crap that nobody is going to play. It's 2018-19 WE DO NOT WANT MOBILE GARBAGE

Blizz is also deleting top comments on the youtube vid.
    Do you hear the voices too?

And?

People still have every right to be pissed at how they are treating some IP's.

Don't pretend the criticism isn't justified. It is.

And to the guy I just saw ask if it was an April Fool's joke on stream since my friends are watching right now.... GOOD ON YOU MATE.
    OFC, people are justified. I'm just not surprised and I'm not sure why anyone else is when all the signs pointed this way.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kaito92 View Post
    Make nothing for core audience
    Make casual product on a mobile plattform out of a core franchise
    Why is core audience mad?

wow lad you must be killing this economy 101 classes by how woke you are
    I'm not saying you can't be mad, I'm saying you shouldn't be surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by Borrom View Post
    I understand people are disappointed to not see something new, and Blizz is stupid if they think Diablo fans in general where waiting to see Immortal as the "big news" (at least so far).

"Immortal" will find a base of players no doubt and it will be probably pretty decent at what it does. However the Diablo fans are not waiting for a phone-game, they want something "real" if I would have gone to Blizzcon in the flesh as a Diablo fan, to find out this is the "biggest" Diablo news, I would ask for a money refund for my ticket.

They had better not had a Diablo stage and just said that they have no news for Diablo this year, sure it would be disappointing, but hey you cant always get what you want.
    I think this is part of the righteous anger. If Blizzard had announced this like the D3 switch port and said otherwise nothing new to show this year but were still working on it then fine meh whatever. However, they released a fucking promo video then put Diablo on first on whats next on the mythic stage. That means you have something to hype fans of the game about. They then deliver this abomination and everyone is 50x more pissed than if they had done nothing.
    Last edited by Release; 2018-11-02 at 11:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Norla View Post
    I rather have them make a poll to test the waters before "trying to surprise us" and investing resources in such an utter crap that nobody is going to play. It's 2018-19 WE DO NOT WANT MOBILE GARBAGE
    There's probably quite an audience for a game like this on mobile.

It's just a gigantic misfire to believe anyone watching a gaming convention live is part of that group.

Man I wish Path of Exile would come to PS4.

Such a fucking superior experience imo.

It's on XB1 but f2p stuff on there requires Xbox Live and I want to be on my PS4 these days.
    Why the fuck would you want to play PoE on a PS? Or an Xbox for that matter.
    I guess you're the target audience for Immortal.

Gaming preference (console/pc/mobile) bashing isn't allowed. -Infracted. Lucetia
    Last edited by Lucetia; 2018-11-02 at 11:29 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowflakesz View Post
    Why the fuck would you want to play PoE on a PS? Or an Xbox for that matter.
    I guess you're the target audience for Immortal.
    The fuck kind of logic is that?

How does wanting to play an ARPG on PS4 make me a target for a mobile game?

Diablo 3 plays just fine on PS4. Has seasons and all of the same features that PC does.

Ah I see you are just trying to be a clever little edgelord with your "HURRR PC MASTER RACE" garbage.

Ignored.

Major difference between a game like a main series Diablo game being on PS4, XB1, Switch and PC and a major one being on a mobile phone. When you figure that out and grow up maybe we talk again.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    Yep. Netease literally just asset ripping hard for this too.

It's made even worse that because this takes place between 2 and 3 it counts as main fucking series.

It's an atrocity to the Diablo franchise.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2018-11-02 at 11:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The fuck kind of logic is that?

How does wanting to play an ARPG on PS4 make me a target for a mobile game?
    Because making a console friendly arpg turns into turds like D3. D3 is great on PS4 sure but it won't hold a candle to POE ever. Its like comparing Hots to Dota or HS to MTG. Blizzard just copy pastes and dumbs down successful models to cash on the larger audiences.