Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Is Sylvanas holding Knaifu ?

I was just about to post about that. She's holding Xal'atath.....or a weapon that looks EXACTLY like it.

https://www.wowhead.com/dressing-roo...08vYk808Cis87c

Wonder what that means....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tupolew519 View Post
    And still nothing about thrall or khadgar?
    who fucking cares about the previous lore when you can just put in mecha gnomes! i mean its nice , and cool, but god dammit rape up the story, your right whats with thous 2 very important characters in this right now ? I mean i really get it, its nice, GNOMES! But honestly , f that shit, when they cant be bothered to explain at least what big characters like thous are doing right now in all that shit. We should believe that thrall is scratching his balls ? WTF . So abysmal about the conservancy and logic of the story, and yay, Sylvanas with and OLD GOD; WHO KNOW ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tupolew519 View Post
    And still nothing about thrall or khadgar?
    They're probably in Northrend practicing their lines for the Return of the Icy Boi next expansion.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

Quote Originally Posted by Innugammii View Post
    I dont get it.

What do we get in 8.1 and what in 8.1.5

When are the zandalar etc coming ?

So when is the second raid of the 8.1 coming .

Like whats the content of 8.1 even ? WTF
    go read mmochampion or wowhead. They said they were not going to speak about 8.1 much. The PTR been up for almost a month go read the think there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    Then take your own advice.
    I am not currently subscribed.

If you want a great WoW expansion, check MoP. Every patch had great passion put in it, it had much more launch content and Blizzard was not so insistent on taking control away from players.

What does it tell you that they don’t even have a proper lead class designer? (now they rehired Holinka as lead combat designer). You are being milked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    That's exactly what's gonna happen. Enjoy.
    I wonder If they will get mecha horses....

To every single person saying "Oh patch 8.1 should come out this week. We're waiting so long." Why don't you fuck off and stop being such a bunch of entitled POS.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoneheart98 View Post
    I don't understand. No new Allied races...
    I was pretty disappointed that they didn't say anything either, but maybe they wanted to stick to the bigger things and let more story happen first to set things up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    I am not currently subscribed.

If you want a great WoW expansion, check MoP. Every patch had great passion put in it, it had much more launch content and Blizzard was not so insistent on taking control away from players.

What does it tell you that they don’t even have a proper lead class designer? (now they rehired Holinka as lead combat designer). You are being milked.
    LOL i remember the complain about MoP patch about Isle of Giant or Timeless isle.

Rollercoaster for Darkmoon Faire being added!

I’ll be the first in line... yes! How fun! Brilliant idea! <3

No Grimrail Depot for WOD timewalking? How?!

Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    I was just about to post about that. She's holding Xal'atath.....or a weapon that looks EXACTLY like it.
    Hmm. We already know that the player frees Xal'atath from the blade, however, and she becomes a void elf in appearance. So, it would be weird to have her continue whispering through the dagger. I think maybe this is just a subtle hint from Blizzard that the Void / Old Gods are using Sylvanas.

Quote Originally Posted by Asotcha View Post
    I was pretty disappointed that they didn't say anything either, but maybe they wanted to stick to the bigger things and let more story happen first to set things up.
    We haven't even unlocked the next set of allied races and people already complain they want another one?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dranlord View Post
    go read mmochampion or wowhead. They said they were not going to speak about 8.1 much. The PTR been up for almost a month go read the think there.
    you dont get me do you. 8.1.5 is the raid coming thats what i get from it , and the new allied races etc, thats what they said , "This launch does NOT include the 8.1 raid, Battle of Dazar'alor, which is scheduled to arrive at the beginning of 2019. No Holiday raiding!"

same with the allied races

I am not sure if i got it wrong , thats why I ask for clarification

War Mode will reward a faction more based on how many people are participating.
    Uh huh. So... faction balance just means I should move to a realm where my faction dominates. Huh. Or I could just FC to Horde and just dominate in War Mode and win these bonuses too.

Quote Originally Posted by SoundOfGuns View Post
    Quite honestly? If they don't announce it now i can't be arsed. They don't do anything here to hook me... Nothing at all. Im glad you like the reskin but i don't... And seeing most votes on the topic... they are the least popular thing too.

Its something the smallest group of people asked for. Everything else. LITERALLY EVERYTHING ELSE... is more interesting and more popular. I can't wait forever for Blizzard to get their shit together, and as small as it may be and as someone who always defended Blizzard where its due? ...this is my time to quit.
    That's a very immature position to take... Quit the game if you don't like it, but to do it in protest because you didn't get a random thing you were pining for? C'mon

Allied races are about giving us more options. They're certainly not about dumping the most popular options first and keeping the least played ones in reserve (are you telling me if you get Sethrak now and mechagnomes in the 8.3 content lull you won't quit?). And yes, even less popular races should get a chance, otherwise we'd get 50 versions of elves and humans.

Mechagnomes, whether you personally like them or not, add something new to WoW. They are the first mech race! And they are an opportunity to create some assets (mounts, gear, buildings, props, etc.) that can be used for the regular Gnomes as well, just like Highmountain did for Tauren. Newsflash, they sorely need it.

I'm as much a fan of Sethrak for Alliance as anyone, I was among the first to champion the idea, and I will be deeply disappointed with Blizzard if they don't do it. But I don't expect them to come right this second. Let them work on proper customization and female models (ye, ye, I know about the female loa) and introduce them when it makes sense within the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Innugammii View Post
    I dont get it.

What do we get in 8.1 and what in 8.1.5

When are the zandalar etc coming ?

So when is the second raid of the 8.1 coming .

Like whats the content of 8.1 even ? WTF
    8.1 is basically whey they implement most of the feedback they have gotten during the open beta that we're playing now (as in they fix most of the major bugs / failing systems). Raid will likely be opened in 8.1.5 which will be somewhere Q1 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by Softbottom View Post
    This ^^ . Pathfinder Part 2 was the only thing I was looking forward to for a possible 8.1 announcement or possible 8.2 at the latest. No comment so far.
    My sub expires in 47 hours. I suppose it's time I retire for a bit and wait for them to implement flying, among other changes.
    Plus I'm sure they'll have catch up mechanisms so it doesn't matter of I skip a patch or two.
    Their decisions are just letting me down.

Quote Originally Posted by Coconut View Post
    Mechagnomes, whether you personally like them or not, add something new to WoW. They are the first mech race!
    And you won't see it when your camera is 60 yards away from character and said character is covered by equipment, which makes it pointless.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Looking for Raid.
    They never found one though

The Male Worgen should have the same kind of eyes as the females, OR the other way around. Looks hella weird to have it differently.