Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Is this what it feels like to have your childhood die and gaming become mainstream at the same time?

Mirror it to your TV. No problem. (Although it'll be sweet on an iPad).

Quote Originally Posted by Flimsy View Post
    It’s like a real life April fools joke....what the fuck Blizz.

One of the worst BlizzCons to date that was ridiculous. They’re becoming so out of touch with their core audience it’s pretty alarming.
    oh you ,... shut up and eat your lucio cereals and make sure to buy new destiny like a good obidient blizzard fan instead complaining ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Haajib View Post
    Rather than doing a solid response, they just say "Hey retard, you do have a phone right? Our marketing team said so!"
    Yeah, I might be reading too much into their public facing developer comments, but they increasingly seem to drip with this kind of arrogance. It makes me wonder what it must be like to be a rational employee who raises concerns during meetings; I have to assume they are shot down with the same mindless hubris. Good products grow out of intelligent questions and attentive listening. This is more of a cheap cash grab, and honestly that would be fine - companies which don't grab for cash don't exist for long - but don't piss in my hair and tell me it's raining. Quietly shit your cash grab out, market it to your new audience, and hype the stuff your core audience is actually going to be hyped for.

They really brought the "Terror" and "Fear" atmosphere of Diablo back... Too bad they didn't really understand what we meant by that...

https://clips.twitch.tv/AbstemiousPh...ropicAppleMcaT

NetEase, lol... Crusaders of Light vs. Diablo Immortal.
    What a dumpster fire

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    https://clips.twitch.tv/AbstemiousPh...ropicAppleMcaT

NetEase, lol... Crusaders of Light vs. Diablo Immortal.
    What a dumpster fire
    what were activision thinking :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BeneditaNBeatriz View Post
    what were activision thinking :/
    $. It is ALL they're thinking, and Blizzard along with it since they sold their sou...i mean since they merged with them in 2008.

One of the worst BlizzCons to date that was ridiculous. They’re becoming so out of touch with their core audience it’s pretty alarming.
    ahahhaha this is so spot on, it is for sure an april fools joke that has become real. this is what gaming is all about now. micro transactions, mobile games, mmo's with a monthly sub AND in-game store AND paid services, etc etc. In the 90's you were profitable by making out of this world games that sold box after box from the shelves. 20 years later you're profitable by spamming people with gamble boxes and mobile games. is what it is.

15+ Year Old Account

What do you mean "one of the worst"?

By far the worst. Sure, last year was pretty shit as well, but this was on a whole new level.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    literally no one asked for a mobile game ... Blizz or lets say the Diablo team is so out of touch with the playerbase we asked for D4.D2 remastered or atleast new content for D3 but instead they come up with a copy paste Mobile game fuck that shit

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BrerBear View Post
    I'm with you. I may only be a casual Diablo fan, but I've played since the original D1 release and I'm looking forward to this.
    This community reaction smells a lot like the initial Hearthstone announcement backlash, and we know how that turned out.

Wasn't too surprised to see that most of the negative backlash is from PC gamers. News must feel really threatening for hardcore PC gamers these days.
    And this right here is what we're dealing with. 'I may only a casual diablo fan'. Mobile Diablo for the ritalin generation.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    It's funny because Diablo for mobile visually looks better than Diablo 3 for PC.
    Buy a better PC.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    What do you mean "one of the worst"?

By far the worst. Sure, last year was pretty shit as well, but this was on a whole new level.
    To be fair, WC3 Reforged looks like the dog's bollocks.
    I don't know the recipe for success, but I know that the recipe for failure is trying to please everyone.

Forum stupidity at its finest:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Just because a word is in the dictionary doesn't mean it's true IRL.
    Allatar - EU Aszune | Allatar - D3 Career

Quote Originally Posted by Allatar View Post
    And this right here is what we're dealing with. 'I may only a casual diablo fan'. Mobile Diablo for the ritalin generation.
    I'm sorry that the existence of casual fans causes you so much angst.
    (I'm not really sorry at all. We fund the games you enjoy raging about.)
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry that the existence of casual fans causes you so much angst.
    (I'm not really sorry at all. We fund the games you enjoy raging about.)
    Please explain how anything you do funds Diablo 3.
    I don't know the recipe for success, but I know that the recipe for failure is trying to please everyone.

Please explain how anything you do funds Diablo 3.
    I buy the game, all the expansions and add-ons across various platforms, play them for a little while and move on.
    I boost the bottom line without draining the server costs for years on end.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I can play it on an iPad I'll probably get it. And it won't do anything to change my mind about Diablo II or III. Different games, different platforms. It's fine. It will probably be a go-to thing when I have 10 minutes to kill waiting for someone. That's assuming the gameplay is decent. The gameplay trailer looks OK. I'll be happy to take something Diablo around with me.

Sorry if I'm not showing the proper amount of outrage. I would like a D4 as much as anyone. I think I would prefer a fully remastered D2 over a D4. They could even do expansions for a remastered D2. But I'm a fan of the IP and the game and do not think it's the end of the world that I'll be able to play a version of it on a phone/tablet.
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2018-11-03 at 01:08 AM.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    I buy the game, all the expansions and add-ons across various platforms, play them for a little while and move on.
    I boost the bottom line without draining the server costs for years on end.
    So you claim to love the game by not playing and therefore saving them money?

Sweet Jesus Christ on a bike, how far we have come.

So you claim to love the game by not playing and therefore saving them money?

Sweet Jesus Christ on a bike, how far we have come.
    I love the game, I don't obsess about it.

I get that people are disappointed that D4 wasn't announced (yet) but frothing at the mouth with hatred of mobile games is useless.

Seriously, I've been playing PC games for longer than most of the people on this board have been alive. Relax. Breathe.
    Gaming will continue to evolve and that's going to include great games on mobile, too. Pre-hating this game without playing it or knowing its business model is silly.