Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    they most certainly are not.
    Being insane is one of their characteristics. You see that in Forsaken characters all the time.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen Alleria Windrunner View Post
    I love love when casual fans don't know how to counter your brilliant argument, so they just resort to "Gameplay!" with no official source from Blizzard to back their bold statement.
    Well that part is genuine gameplay, so they're not technically wrong, even though it says nothing about relation between the Void and Undeath. Same reason why the Forsaken can be Holy Priest without casting from their own hitpoints.

It's still wrong, sure, but not for that reason.

No one in this thread read any of the novellas.

Stormwind is the final objective, and both Saurfang and Sylvannas concocted the attack on Teldrassil. They even went as far as to stage fights between each other so spies brought back the incorrect information.

Information between Saurfang and Sylvannas was even kept from NATHANOS. YES, SYLVANNAS'S MOST TRUSTED ADVISOR was not told the whole plan.

Saurfang is playing a part, and its landed him in Stormwind, with Anduin unlocking the city to him. Its all a ruse, and the final patch will be an assault on Stormwind.

There are no old gods in BFA...the only twist to the entire expansion being this statement is true.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelthon
    do i wanting my cat come the expansion due to signifying a reroll fresh scratch the night elf mage?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Not to mention that she is undead and immune to the void. But this is mmo-c afterall, if you are not against sylvanas you are a fanboy.
    This is not true. Please stop parroting this garbage.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Kicks Umbric and co. for dabbling in the Void.

Warchief then wields Knaifu.

The Horde of today, ladies and gentlemen.
    the horde didnt kick them out, the blood elves themselves did because they threatened the sunwell.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Xal'atath has been on our side for over two years now
    the void, and its creatures are most definitely not on "our" side.

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen Alleria Windrunner View Post
    And here we can see Blizzard introducing a unique Windrunner who delves into the Void, only to have her entire brilliant gimimck stolen by her inferior sister who was already affiliated with Undeath. If anyone had to wield that stupid dagger, it should have been Alleria. But Nooo, who cares about Alleria, right? Asspull robotic gnomes are much more interesting!
    Ah robot gnomes are just as bigger arse pull as VE. And yes they are also more interesting!

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurabolt View Post
    Reminder: Sylvie is Undead and therefore uneffected by the Whispers of Madness ^_^
    No, they are overruled by the Lich King's control that's all. They hear the whispers.
    Fuck you, Give me Money- Bli$$ard

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurabolt View Post
    Reminder: Sylvie is Undead and therefore uneffected by the Whispers of Madness ^_^
    Show me where in the lore that undead can't be corrupted by the Old Gods. I'm sick of seeing this spouted as if it's true. Undead aren't immune. The Old Gods aren't afraid of Sylvanas. Stop making this shit up.

"the void told alleria to kill sylvanas, so undead must be immune to shadow!"
    Oh, so it's another headcanon. Actually expected that...

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Omedon View Post
    I'd just like to mention for a moment that... the idea that the undead are immune to the Void's control or whatever is, I believe, 100% fan extrapolation and assumption.

Also, "she serves the true enemy" may have very well been the void telling Alleria "SHE'S THE WARCHIEF OF THE HORDE! YOU HATE THE HORDE! KILL HER! YOU HATE THE HORDE RIGHT?! KILL HER AND KEEP DIVIDING YOUR WORLD'S POPULACE AND REMAIN TOO WEAK TO CHALLENGE US-I MEAN KILL THE WARCHIEF!"
    It's Sylvanas fanboy nonsense in their attempts to justify all the crazy shit she does. They've elevated her to be some mastermind immune to the Old Gods with some amazing plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Atticon View Post
    Thrall was replaced by Rokhan because Metzen couldn't reprise his role as Thrall due to medical reasons.
    Oh yeah, forgot about that. I guess we really are getting SoO 2, Sylvanas' and xal'shraaj: Totally not a retread guys!

Doesn't Xal'atath become a void elf and go away but mentioning that N'zoth is free before vanishing?

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    the void, and its creatures are most definitely not on "our" side.
    It's like people never actually read anything Xal'atath said back in Legion and only went "mmm, female voice, so hot." The thing betrays its' old wielder, laughs at suffering of enemies we kill, continously says how insignificant we are, how they'll deal with Naaru, how all their plans are coming together and so on. But no, she's totally my knaifu and she loves me.

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    Show me where in the lore that undead can't be corrupted by the Old Gods. I'm sick of seeing this spouted as if it's true. Undead aren't immune. The Old Gods aren't afraid of Sylvanas. Stop making this shit up.
    I mean, the Lich King literally built Icecrown Citadel out of the blood of an Old God and the Scourge and Old Gods aren't exactly buddy buddy, I think even if there isn't complete immunity Undead at least have some resistance to Old God whispers.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Actaeix View Post
    I mean, the Lich King literally built Icecrown Citadel out of the blood of an Old God and the Scourge and Old Gods aren't exactly buddy buddy, I think even if there isn't complete immunity Undead at least have some resistance to Old God whispers.
    The will of the Lich King overrode any other kind of interference, unless that interference became extreme. Such as at the bottom pit underneath Ice Crown Citadel.
    The only "immunity" was the Lich Kings control.
    Even demons could turn to the Void.

Wasn't Xal'talah freed from the dagger sometime in 8.1? Doesn't that mean that the dagger is empty?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Thunder Focus Tea can now be combined with a bit of milk and a few drops of vanilla extract to produce a lovely hot beverage for all seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Omedon View Post
    Also... every forsaken that ever met a shadow priest in PVP. It's just a non-lore point.
    They also have a racial to specifically break out of said spell. I think people are trying too hard to disprove undead being controlled by the void. There's no clear answer either way, but forsaken are different from run of the mill undead. I think the question you would have to ask is why wasn't Yogg able to control Arthas? His whole citadel was pretty much constructed out of saronite.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    The will of the Lich King overrode any other kind of interference, unless that interference became extreme. Such as at the bottom pit underneath Ice Crown Citadel.
    The only "immunity" was the Lich Kings control.
    Even demons could turn to the Void.
    Arthas kept a piece of himself until the end. Idk, none of you have debunked the undead immunity theory yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaito92 View Post
    i mean its not that complex

its either kerrigan 2.0 or garrrosh 2.0. Both options are incredibly bad lol
    Yup. Either Slyvanus is a puppet for Xal'atah's plan, or she secretly saves the planet from Xal'atah's plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Too bad for all the haters that Undead are immune to the whispers and corruption.
    Nope. That's headcanon. Undead shadow priest heard Xal'atah's whispers just fine.
    "Father, is it over? I see only darkness before me."

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    She's definitely going to pull a batman. YES! This is it. FUCK YES. This is a red-herring.
    She doesn't have any parents that can be killed though.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Not to mention that she is undead and immune to the void. But this is mmo-c afterall, if you are not against sylvanas you are a fanboy.
    Wrong! If undead were immune to Void, than Saronite(old god blood/void metal) wouldn't be able to kill undead.
    "Father, is it over? I see only darkness before me."