Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Thinking maybe the portal room is that area you access through the portal in the current tower setup?
    Yeah, that's the current theory. It does seem to be outside-ish though implied by the light coming through the window. Then again, Light's Hope chapel Paladin hall has a lot of that but it is basically underground.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Yeah, that's the current theory. It does seem to be outside-ish though implied by the light coming through the window. Then again, Light's Hope chapel Paladin hall has a lot of that but it is basically underground.
    Any hints of horde portal room location?
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by rainhard View Post
    So mecha gnomes aren't alliance allied races, so maybe the alliance allied race will be the An'koen and horde vulpera.
    They absolutely are. The only reason they didn't confirm it was because they are dead set on not showing anything from 8.2.5 besides the new Goblins/Worgen.

They may reveal it in the Q&A tomorrow, they might just be waiting for next year and don't want to cannibalize hype for Zandalari/Kul Tirans.

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Any hints of horde portal room location?
    Not a Horde player and don't pay that much attention to Horde stuff so don't know. Someone on IRC compared it to the Warchief's room.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    They absolutely are. The only reason they didn't confirm it was because they are dead set on not showing anything from 8.2.5 besides the new Goblins/Worgen.

They may reveal it in the Q&A tomorrow, they might just be waiting for next year and don't want to cannibalize hype for Zandalari/Kul Tirans.
    Or because it's not happening. But that's okay we can jump headlong into confirming things that aren't confirmed. Totally won't cause a forum riot when it doesn't happen. Nope.

*sweeps the Diablo forums under the rub*
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Or because it's not happening. But that's okay we can jump headlong into confirming things that aren't confirmed. Totally won't cause a forum riot when it doesn't happen. Nope.

*sweeps the Diablo forums under the rub*
    I'm sure that every loving pixel that went into those sets of"""""NPC"""" unique limbs, hairstyles and three head shapes will be left to rot in a one-off dungeon.

I'm sure that every loving pixel that went into those sets of"""""NPC"""" unique limbs, hairstyles and three head shapes will be left to rot in a one-off dungeon.
    You can say that about many races and their new models. :P

December 11th, 2018.
    You're missing the point...

- - - Updated - - -

8.2 looks good...

But it's predictable as fuck...

Quote Originally Posted by ImTheMizAwesome View Post
    You can say that about many races and their new models. :P
    Name another NPC race with three sets of faces and multiple haircuts that isn't the Vulpera.

Good god, I liked debating with people about the obvious Kul Tiran shamans and Zandalari paladins, looks like this will be the next "stupidly obvious thing happening that people will get into full-denial mode about" that I can enjoy for the next year.

Name another NPC race with three sets of faces and multiple haircuts that isn't the Vulpera.

Good god, I liked debating with people about the obvious Kul Tiran shamans and Zandalari paladins, looks like this will be the next "stupidly obvious thing happening that people will get into full-denial mode about" that I can enjoy for the next year.
    Vrykuls one example, they even got fully updated models in legion.

Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    You're missing the point...

- - - Updated - - -

8.2 looks good...

But it's predictable as fuck...
    Nah, I got the point. It's just a useless reply to a useless post.

Not a Horde player and don't pay that much attention to Horde stuff so don't know. Someone on IRC compared it to the Warchief's room.
    In terms of architecture it sure does.

But I meant if theres a sign where it would be placed. Because orgrimmar is full af, they even had to remove goblin slums for embassy and horde portals are cramped in the cleft. Alliance got the mage tower atleast, which always had the portals.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Nah, I got the point. It's just a useless reply to a useless post.
    No. It's just a very long wait for a patch the size of 7.1...

And that didn't even take so long to release...

"Yeah, but Blizzard said that 7.1 was released too early..."

Ik you're going to say that, and I have a rebuttal.

8.1's ready to go. It's passed October, it's the right time to release this patch, and all that kinda jazz...

Waiting another month for something that's already like...90% done seems like a huge waste of time, in my eyes...

- - - Updated - - -

Also, you replied to me, so I replied to you back. And it's not useless if i'm disliking a release date you have no problem liking...

It's not like i'm yelling at Blizzard in a childish manner, or anything...

Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    No. It's just a very long wait for a patch the size of 7.1...

And that didn't even take so long to release...

"Yeah, but Blizzard said that 7.1 was released too early..."

Ik you're going to say that, and I have a rebuttal.

8.1's ready to go. It's passed October, it's the right time to release this patch, and all that kinda jazz...

Waiting another month for something that's already like...90% done seems like a huge waste of time, in my eyes...
    December is a long wait, sure I can agree with that, but 8.1 isn't ready to go. They're still doing some pretty huge technical changes (that didn't make it in time for 8.0) and I'm pretty sure they've mentioned even today that 8.1 on PTR isn't done yet. The PTR builds we've had are still changing quite some stuff. Hell, a large part of the community still 'joke' about 8.0 not even being out of beta yet. I can get that they want to get this properly tested. 1 month seems perfectly fair to finish off 8.1 in a way they can feel confident in releasing it.

BlizzCon also takes time to prepare for and get right, not to mention the crunch for getting the WoW Classic demo ready (which yes, some of the regular WoW team worked on as well).

I mean, as long as it gives us a better game, then i'm perfectly fine with it...

BFA did seem to release rather early, anyway...

So, I guess you're right.

Vrykuls one example, they even got fully updated models in legion.
    They're nowhere near as detailed as Vulpera.

So who wants to make the 8.2 Speculation Thread? Lots of good stuff to talk about.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Courierrawr View Post
    They're nowhere near as detailed as Vulpera.
    Because they don't have a tail?

New models from legion are really detailed and they got many new animations and some older ones polished.
    Also most of the armor sets fit vrykuls without problems.
    Vrykuls will never happen anyway.

My point was just that there's a lot of really detailed npc models, even when some race get a new model most of the time all this ''pixel love'' is being dumped and left to rot.

Still i think that there will be no more allied races.

My ogre dream is dead anyway, diablo dissapointment only added fuel to the campfire.
    Last edited by ImTheMizAwesome; 2018-11-03 at 01:50 AM.

Because they don't have a tail?
    No, it's because they don't have the same level of polish, the large amount of player-exclusive animations, or anywhere near the same level of customization as Vulpera.

Also Vulpera don't appear anywhere near as much as Vrykul, if you couldn't take a step without tripping over a Vulpera it would make sense that they put so much work in them, but in reality they only have a significant presence in one zone.

Looking at this purely from a business standpoint, the ROI on Vulpera is fucking abysmal right now unless they become playable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    hadn't seen you complaining about things in a while. got worried. glad to see you are still here.
    Truth hurts and denial is about maintaining comfort

Do you really think players come before the investors?