Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Thanks Activision
    Thank you blizzard for becoming just another shit greed driven company

The key really is that they partnered with Netease. Probably that meant a lucrative opportunity to launch thing kind of service in the regions they oversee.

Mobile Diablo, it's like the best gift for me mon.
    Awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    The best message from people out there would have been to just stand up and walk away without a word.
    If I had paid 200$ for this joke (and god knows I was reaaaally close to), that's what I'd done.

Hell man, I was about to insta-buy Jaina statue as soon as it hit the gearstore. Now I know I won't, I don't want to give them any more money. That's an insult to the entirety of their playerbase.
    I was actually getting ready to prepurchase wariii, and then I heard the Diablo portion start, so I went back to twitch. 45 seconds later I was canceling my wow sub, good job Blizz.
    Diablo immortal has made them a grand total of - $55 + monthly $15. Hope it will be worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodraw View Post
    Nothing.

No Diablo II remaster, No Diablo III content like the last expansion or a new patch, and of course, Diablo 4 is a distant myth...

So disappointing.
    Yes, good point--not even looking at Diablo 4, which was a very optimistic hope--there was nothing else announced, just this rehash and reskinned game made by a Chinese developer. I had read that the devs mentioned there were other projects in the pipeline; they should've talked a bit about those in addition to the mobile game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finds out New Diablo is a Mobile game

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    "Don't you have a phone?" - fuck that guy.

I have a phone. I don't game on it. Diablo is a DESKTOP/CONSOLE franchise, not a cramped, ptw phone game. Snotty comments about having phones doesn't sell a game. Blizzard's head is shoved even further up their asses than I thought - I thought the hubris was contained to Ion's team. Guess I was wrong.

Not as disappointing as what EA did to SimCity, but it's close.

indeed, at this point i dont even want a new diablo game cus these retards are just gonna cash in on a d3 clone with new and shiny d4 logo on it, like thats EXACTLY what fans want with d4!.......oh wait.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    Because the next mainline game is just not ready to be shown yet. I mean they could have done something like the TES6 reveal where it's just nothing but confirmation that it's coming, I guess. But we already know it's coming because of the job postings.
    That would have been enough, though, that's the thing. An actual, official "we're making D4, but in the meantime...".

But that was too much for them. Either they got cocky and are going to do that at the last Diablo panel (which is also the only other one), and just didn't realize how pissed off people would be, or they're not even willing to commit to there being a D4 because they still might cancel it.

Quote Originally Posted by alahard View Post
    Yeah... no. I tried plenty of mobile arpgs in airports, all of them with 5 min made me want to chuck my phone and watch the screaming kids. Besides, why lay on a small device when I have a 34' monitor 2 feet away with diablo 2, 3 and poe?
    Exactly, such a waste of resources.

That game isn't even a Blizzard game. It's a game made by and for Chinese
    Look at the Necromancer screenshot, that thing looks like the kind of stuff you got as add on your streamingsite, the kind of stuff that usually comes with giant boobed angel ladies...

The like/dislike ration on both videos (Gameplay and Trailer) kinda shows how well received this thing is.
    ... but hey, those people must've voted on their PCs

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    im actually laughting at those who bought a virtual ticket.. $50 for nothing haha...

Bli$$ards greed machine is in full force this year. They're burning up the good will of their community with insulting announcements as this.

It's CLEARLY the only way they could think of to add MTX to the Diablo franchise. Notice how all other Blizzard games have MTX and receive some form of content? Diablo didn't have MTX so they didn't bother with content. Honestly, I'm done. I'm actually done. I've been a huge fan of Blizzard since I was 5 in 1995, they've burned the bridge. I'm out, thanks Bli$$ard for shitting on us. So far NOTHING except maybe Ashe in OW has been interesting. This is by far the worst Bli$$con in recent memory.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard took down the trailer video when it hit 100k dislikes and re-uploaded it, they also are deleting negative comments, the streamer Datmodz had his comment on the video deleted.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

I'm not even sure how I could write anything that would be cynic enough to fit this, I mean a diablo mobile game is pretty much the epitome of cynic cash grab right there. Well done Blizzard, you defeated me.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson770 View Post
    Am I the only one that doesn't think this is the end of the world? The game doesn't look bad, everyone called Hearthstone a joke when they announced that and here we are years later and its a monster on both mobile and PC.

Grow up
    I know their going to release something big later. I dont mind playing Diablo on my phone even though im not that into mobile games. I just think they hyped up Diablos conference too much throughout the year. And people shouldve expected something bad when they backtracked on their comments.

The big mistake blizzard made also is is wait another 7 + years to release another diablo main game because i still believe they are working on D4 or something big. I feel like blizzard shouldve known the reaction.

Quote Originally Posted by cateran View Post
    Just like the other million ARPG on mobile....hell, have you seen this? https://youtu.be/2TUvGZSASA8
    From 2016...
    You can literally say that about every ARPG when they follow the same genre.

Not to mention, tops doesn't mean exclusively so, I wouldn't be surprised there are a few good mobile ARPGs on mobile too. Just commenting on this one in an as-is reaction to it.

Regardless, it's not the Diablo I ever wanted, or remotely close.

yes earlier the dislikes on youtube were at 419k. now they are sitting at 128k. and never at any moment were the likes over 5k. they are at 4.6k now. this speaks volumes. with all the dislikes and outcry less than 8 hours after announcement im curious as to what blizzards next move is with this franchise.