Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyron View Post
    IIRC Ion said after the 8.1 raid and it would just require exalted with Zandalari Empire (and probably the story).
    Thanks mate

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Dinos aren't giving power. It's their faith alone in the dinos.
    Oh, that makes it even worse. And after taurens i thought it can't get any worse.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fifek View Post
    Oh, that makes it even worse. And after taurens i thought it can't get any worse.
    Faith providing Holy/Shadow powers has been the canon ever since the Scarlet Crusade incinerated anyone who entered their monastery with Holy magic.

But yeah you are entilited to your... opinion.

we knew this for a while.

Deleted
    Faith providing Holy/Shadow powers has been the canon ever since the Scarlet Crusade incinerated anyone who entered their monastery with Holy magic.

But yeah you are entilited to your... opinion.
    Yeah, it has been the canon. So what?
    It does not change the fact that giving palas to trolls/taurens is simply a cosmetic gameplay change justified by lazy lore reasons.

Yeah super religious trolls that have very established priest caste, have structured army and city filled with temples and shrines dares to have their own version of Holy Warriors. Isn't that retarded and makses no bloody sense?

Super happy to have them. It's a bloody time to make belf population decrease and Zandalari will look fantastic in their own custom gear. Tauren didn't have that much luck with it, but Zandalari will have lots of stuff to pick from that will fit them with Heritage Armor for start.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

15+ Year Old Account
    The only thing i wanted. Plate holy Trolls, noice!

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fifek View Post
    Yeah, it has been the canon. So what?
    It does not change the fact that giving palas to trolls/taurens is simply a cosmetic gameplay change justified by lazy lore reasons.
    Everything in the game is a cosmetic gameplay change. That's the game. Visuals and gameplay.

Just because you don't understand the lore it doesn't mean it's lazy. It's just simple.

7+ Year Old Account
    lol, well zanroll heigt might become a problem later on, cuz it seems they're a little bit taller than tauren by 1-2'.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerox View Post
    The only thing i wanted. Plate holy Trolls, noice!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    Main issue. Class identity and xmogging purposes kind of go hand in hand. At least for me.

Trolls have plenty of transmogs to choose from is that's the issue.
    Not to mention I see Death Knights using Paladin transmogs almost daily. Or viceversa
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Trolls have plenty of transmogs to choose from is that's the issue.
    Not to mention I see Death Knights using Paladin transmogs almost daily. Or viceversa
    Seeing them in armor like T2 and CM armor is going to be disgusting. There are recolors that exist like for T2 purple but it's not the actual iconic T2. Not to mention some PVP sets that only paladins have access to.

They might be playable as paladins but they're always going to be savages unfit to wear past paladin armor.
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

7+ Year Old Account
    Seeing them in armor like T2 and CM armor is going to be disgusting. There are recolors that exist like for T2 purple but it's not the actual iconic T2. Not to mention some PVP sets that only paladins have access to.

They might be playable as paladins but they're always going to be savages unfit to wear past paladin armor.
    I doubt any self-respecting Zandalari would even like to wear filthy barbarian human armor anyway
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

10+ Year Old Account
    I doubt any self-respecting Zandalari would even like to wear filthy barbarian human armor anyway
    Oh, you're going to be in for a treat!

7+ Year Old Account
    Oh, you're going to be in for a treat!
    That depends on the player i'm afraid.

I hope that you also get mad when you see a non-troll sporting the Tier 21 shaman set.
    Or any non-draenei wearing the BRF Paladin set

I hope that you also get mad when you see a non-troll sporting the Tier 21 shaman set.
    Seconded, that's such an non-issue that nobody has power on. I saw plenty of players using unfitting gear all the time, like non-trolls in troll gear but would OP bat an eye on it? I somehow doubt it.
    I hope he is as zealous when it comes to transmog "appropriation" for all the unfitting cases.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

10+ Year Old Account

It does look best on trolls but shaman are out of my scoop of mogging tbh since I don't play one.

I don't get mad at those wearing the BRF set but it does look the best on LFD or regular Draenei. Just like how T5 looks the best on a Draenei (imo).

Stood in the Fire chase_the_mofo's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Troll paladin?

Whats next? Diablo mobile game? Oh wait...

No but seriously, every class that can be a priest should be a apaladin since they are melee trained priests, but we dont have priests in taurens...so hmmmmm

Its bad.

Troll pala is just bad.
    From all things I've lost I miss my mind the most.

Deleted
    Just because you don't understand the lore it doesn't mean it's lazy. It's just simple.
    I'm not sure i'm the one who doesn't understand it if you are saying it's not lazy.
    Blizzard simply didn't give us any GOOD ENOUGH argument to justify giving us pala trolls. Draenei? They have a solid reason why they can be palas. Compared to them, reasoning behind trolls being holy warriors sounds just boring and, yes, lazy.
    But hell, people are enjoying it just because they are getting new race to put pala transmog on.

Vol'jin will likely become the Light Loa to replace Rezan.

Now will The Alliance get High elfs?