Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Blizzard went into Blizzcon with one dumpster fire they had to get under control. Not only did they fail to do any damage control on BfA, now they have two dumpster fires that are threatening to get away from them.

Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    Blizzard went into Blizzcon with one dumpster fire they had to get under control. Not only did they fail to do any damage control on BfA, now they have two dumpster fires that are threatening to get away from them.
    Diablo fire has already gotten away from them. They are resorting to things like re-uploading the cinematic video a total of 3 or 4 times I think now because each video gets around 97% dislike v 3% like. Their main video is at 229k dislikes now and was removed from the b.net link last night.

They have also been deleting comments constantly and are still doing so from their forums, videos, and trying to censor everything. It's pretty disgusting.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comm...pload_trailer/

OP is right, Blizz didn't want rush anything with Biablo 4. I mean it was just six years ago when it came out. Then we got Reaper, what four and a half years ago? Then they broke up the next xpac into patches two years ago. Definitely don't want to rush things at all

Quote Originally Posted by InfectHerGadget View Post
    If you are too lazy to Google it don't cry about me making stuff up.
    Blizzard outsourcerd the game to one of the top scum mobile game makers.
    Yes, because outsourcing mean that foreign company will decide how to game will be monetize?
    MMO-Champion, once the place to get WoW News, now the home of the haters and their clickbait and doomsaying threads

Bro have you seen the Warcraft 3 Reforged demo gameplay videos from streamers at blizzcon? It BARELY qualifies as an alpha build (as pretty much zero aspects of the game have been completely created, hell haven’t even done the night elven models, the ui is barely past the first draft, the character models as seen during the cinematics are stiff as hell and unpolished, etc.
    And yet they STILL showcased it at blizzcon. And people (myself included) loved it.

I really doubt they have ANYTHING to show for D4. Maybe some concept art sketches, who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by ozusteapot View Post
    I really doubt they have ANYTHING to show for D4. Maybe some concept art sketches, who knows.
    People would have accepted that, with the lines :

We can confirm we are working on Diablo 4 to be released in 2020 or 2021

Here is the concept art we are working from and the game will take place xx years before / after / altered universe

Here is a picture of a co-workers dog. oh and btw, here is a mobile game you can play till then.

and people would have been ok with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sails View Post
    Saying a game is in works requires literally no demo to show just confirmation it's being worked on
    Yeah because no hate flowed at all when the Thrall or Nova or Titan games were cancelled.

There's a reason people like you don't get to make decisions.

10+ Year Old Account
    No news are better than shit news. Telling us "we know you want us to make Diablo 4 but we are wasting our time to make a mobile game (like that's a thing) with a company that takes a shitload of money for their... things instead"
    The man in the mirror is watching. Study hard and work harder! Always be civil and care about others!

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would they even bother for a bit. THey are still re-releasing D3 and people are still buying it lmao. It would be dumb to announce it right before or after the switch release.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    They could have demoed a buggy and incomplete d4 to headline blizzcon but blizz took massive heat for BfA being buggy and incomplete. They were under tremendous fire from fans for rushing the xpac out. So they are taking their time with d4 to get it right, even if it means a diablo mobile game headlines blizzcon. I think its a great sign so stop complaining.
    When they showed Skyrim mobile at E3 they afterwords teased Elderscrolls 6. It showed no game footage, it was 15 seconds long, and all it showed was mountains, it was merely them saying "Hey were making the game, don't worry its coming".

That is all they had to do

I mean they teased the Final Fantasy 7 remake and everyone knows it won't come out for like 10+ years but it was worth!

They said that they're working on multiple Diablo projects, setting aside the non-game ones (netflix series or whatever?), and given the fact that they decided to show us that travesty that is DI, I believe it's safe to say that either a D2 remaster or D4 are in the works, probably both.

Quote Originally Posted by crono14 View Post
    You clearly don't understand why people are mad.

Blizzard hypes up and teases the multiple projects they are working on to reveal absolutely nothing but a mobile game to a group of hardcore PC gamer fans at a fan convention of hardcore fans.

If they didn't know they would get this hate, then it shows just how out of touch with the playerbase and their fans they are.

You tell us what else you are working on, but you don't close your opening ceremony with a fucking mobile game.

This was the biggest mistake Blizzard has ever made imo. Look at the 90k dislikes and growing on the cinematic trailer on youtube.

Also for example Square Enix announced FF7 remake with just a trailer and a very small amount of gameplay footage and the internet exploded. There is no reason Blizzard can't tell us what the hell they are working on with something similar.
    Rofl get a hold of your emotions...biggest mistake. Do you not remember the backlash when they tried to post everyone's real names on their forum avatars?

People like you are never happy, if they released what you're talking about, you would be sitting right here saying the same stuff just kicked up a notch. Probably something along the lines of "We've waited X years for D4 and all they show us is a few minutes of gameplay and a shitty trailer...worst mistake blizzard has ever made imo."

Quote Originally Posted by crono14 View Post
    You clearly don't understand why people are mad.

Blizzard hypes up and teases the multiple projects they are working on to reveal absolutely nothing but a mobile game to a group of hardcore PC gamer fans at a fan convention of hardcore fans.

If they didn't know they would get this hate, then it shows just how out of touch with the playerbase and their fans they are.

You tell us what else you are working on, but you don't close your opening ceremony with a fucking mobile game.

This was the biggest mistake Blizzard has ever made imo. Look at the 90k dislikes and growing on the cinematic trailer on youtube.

Also for example Square Enix announced FF7 remake with just a trailer and a very small amount of gameplay footage and the internet exploded. There is no reason Blizzard can't tell us what the hell they are working on with something similar.
    No people got themselves hyped hype with vague info. Blizzard was obviously excited for their mobile debut and tried to tamp down expectations from fans who do this every time they get a smidgen of info.

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    Yeah because no hate flowed at all when the Thrall or Nova or Titan games were cancelled.

There's a reason people like you don't get to make decisions.
    Diablo 4 is not an experimental property. There is no chance of it being cancelled.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    I do find the Diablo community to be entertaining, though. They sure are passionate, though not very civil.
    I guess you're not a part of said community which begs the question. What the fuck are you doing here besides rattling up this community you seem to dislike so much?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zequill View Post
    Yes, because outsourcing mean that foreign company will decide how to game will be monetize?
    Are you just gonna act like a dumb douche or do you actually got anything to say?

You obviously are clueless about NetEase and the kind of games they make but they outsourced it to them because blizzard is ready to dip into a really big market mostly fueled by people that have control problems. they should have called it Diablo slot machine so atleast you know what you are getting into.

If all you got is more sarcastic bs don't even @me

Infracted.
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2018-11-04 at 04:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raone View Post
    When they showed Skyrim mobile at E3 they afterwords teased Elderscrolls 6. It showed no game footage, it was 15 seconds long, and all it showed was mountains, it was merely them saying "Hey were making the game, don't worry its coming".

That is all they had to do

I mean they teased the Final Fantasy 7 remake and everyone knows it won't come out for like 10+ years but it was worth!
    We all knew D3 was coming and you all bitched and moaned for years about not seeing anything. Then when they showed it off, you all bitched about it being not close to ready.

Diablo Immortal is literally a reskin copypaste of another game Netease created called Endless of God.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    They could have demoed a buggy and incomplete d4 to headline blizzcon but blizz took massive heat for BfA being buggy and incomplete. They were under tremendous fire from fans for rushing the xpac out. So they are taking their time with d4 to get it right, even if it means a diablo mobile game headlines blizzcon. I think its a great sign so stop complaining.
    They basically came out and said that they weren’t announcing d4 awhile ago to curve expectations. Blizzard pretty much nvr comes out w/ stuff until it’s rdy. Everyone is being rediculous, sure u can be angry or upset but they r being straight up assholes. Then u have they idiots who r like we wanted remaster d2 and blizzard is just doing a mobile game to milk players for money. Well guess what remastered games r. It’s just to milk players for money. It’s stupid rehashed content w/ a new paint job. Fuck remaster d2. Fuck wc3 remaster. I wasn’t expecting much for diablo this blizzcon and I’m not that upset.

Quote Originally Posted by oplawlz View Post
    Diablo 4 is not an experimental property. There is no chance of it being cancelled.
    It hasn't been announced. How can it be canceled?