Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    ya if it wasnt for that goblin guy they could have answered more questions.

Community perception matters almost more as a factor than pure numbers.
    And still we get bad class design and 10% damage buffs when a rework is promised

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    Things must be truly bad if they talked Chris into returning.
    Chris Metzen was just in the audience to ask a question. He had already said he would continue to voice characters for WoW, though in BFA so far he hadn't been able due to having spinal surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    shame they are going into this direction since Sylvanas is best warchief from beggining

but 3rd "evil" fraction would be interesting. even more so if 90% of horde would choose it leaving saurfang's horde to allience loving pussies.
    But what would we call ourselves! we can't be the horde, can't be the Alliance.... can't be the axis since that would just be in poor taste.

Shitty Q&A redeemed only by them saying they'll answer more questions online. Hopefully someone finds that Goblin question guy and spits on him.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So community is being blamed for their incompetence regarding class design and balance... Good Job Ion...

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    shame they are going into this direction since Sylvanas is best warchief from beggining

but 3rd "evil" fraction would be interesting. even more so if 90% of horde would choose it leaving saurfang's horde to allience loving pussies.
    I wish. Nothing worse in this game to me than Horde as Alliance 2.0

Well, when i saw Metzen i got hyped in like a second about wow, i was pretty 40/60 after all the announcements.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Bennett View Post
    More abilities off the GCD, it's almost like it was a terrible idea all along - but fans don't know what they're talking about right
    Says in the recap on this site that they're happy with the overall direction the GCD changes made and are only taking SOME stuff off of it, so I'm not that thrilled.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega10 View Post
    Because they were part of the silithus quests in 7.3? Not too hard to grasp is it?
    Ah, that's why the archaeology mount didn't get changed. Invalidated.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    The team is not against bringing back some utility and abilities that have been lost if it makes sense. They want to continue to iterate on class strengths and weaknesses over homogenizing classes.

that made me giggle.
    We lost the rifts for destruct locks and they gave us the option of Soul fire. totally useless

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Alodi View Post
    So community is being blamed for their incompetence regarding class design and balance... Good Job Ion...
    They always blame the community. When BrM were horrible in like... Legion beta? They said it was because the top BrMs "didn't know how to play them". They've blamed the fans multiple times, but now they're doubling down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Shitty Q&A redeemed only by them saying they'll answer more questions online. Hopefully someone finds that Goblin question guy and spits on him.
    Or tell him gnomes are better :P
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Several comments here said that Classic stuff not adding to live transmog was already known. Where was that, as I've not seen anything confirming that stance until today.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good, there is no point in transferring what you earn in Classic to modern WoW itself, that will just make a "gotta catch em all" from Classic. You are playing it because you want to experience the "Classic" game as if were 2004 all over again not because you are a completionist.

Quote Originally Posted by Jodmos View Post
    Several comments here said that Classic stuff not adding to live transmog was already known. Where was that, as I've not seen anything confirming that stance until today.
    Why the hell would anything you collect in classic transfer to modern? Why would anyone think this would be possible? I don't see how that could be within the realm of possibility.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ChairmanKaga View Post
    I wish. Nothing worse in this game to me than Horde as Alliance 2.0
    IMHO that's why he's getting so much negative attraction.
    Nothing is ever his fault.
    Still think wow is at a very important crossroads, And if he keep trying to put blame on other factors
    instead of himself and the teams direction, Its only going to result in more people stopping playing
    and some huge dramatic change of leadership later on.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Bennett View Post
    Maybe that particular model wasn't involved in the quests? Maybe they wanted to keep the old model for players who liked that - the same reason many rare spawns retain old models for players who want the choice. I'm just saying, wanting items from classic to carry to live is dumb and really entitled.
    It is dumb. Didn't say I want that or expected that. I knew at the first announcement of classic that this isn't going to happen. The model didn't get an update due to some quests in Silithus. There was no need to update the mount model but there was a specific reason. They could have easily updated the archaeology model, too. You just said yourself maybe they wanted to keep the old model for players who liked that. The Scarab Lord mount is older and therefore shouldn't have been changed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    No one cares what realm you play on or what class you play as. Stop wasting time and ask your question.
    They do and their friends do, maybe realm mates even. So many people talking about how important community is in WoW. Don't be an ass.
    ofc, Goblin guy took more than needed, but what others did is just basic stuff, should not be hard to comprehend.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Forte View Post
    Why the hell would anything you collect in classic transfer to modern? Why would anyone think this would be possible? I don't see how that could be within the realm of possibility.
    It's really easy. Same way you have the same collections on 2 different servers. The data isn't tied to your realm, its tied to your account.

You said how, not why.
    []http://sig.lanjelin.com/img/tanro.png[/]