Poll: Which hypothetical allied races would you actually want to play?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    voted for High Elves

After panels it will be pretty obvious that if they add any it will be vulpera-mechagnomes combo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Been waiting on Ogres for years.

I still don't feel Vulpera and Seth'rak qualify for an allied race. They would only make sense as a full new race, not an allied race. All current allied races are an offspring of existing playable races. Vulpera and Seth'rak share no blood with the playable races. That said, I doubt they will ever become playable, their background is just too thin. Their lore isn't bigger than Pandaria Fish people or Klaxxi.

Anyhow, Mechagnomes are on my wishlist. Especially now my Mage can't become Kul'Tiran.

Quote Originally Posted by Nohara View Post
    I still don't feel Vulpera and Seth'rak qualify for an allied race. They would only make sense as a full new race, not an allied race. All current allied races are an offspring of existing playable races. Vulpera and Seth'rak share no blood with the playable races. That said, I doubt they will ever become playable, their background is just too thin. Their lore isn't bigger than Pandaria Fish people or Klaxxi.

Anyhow, Mechagnomes are on my wishlist. Especially now my Mage can't become Kul'Tiran.
    https://youtu.be/8nGnT6WZbeI?t=749 Here's allied race question from one of the interviews, dev is saying that there's no pattern, they just add what they think is ''cool''.

But so far yeah it still looks like a pattern tauren-tauren, orc-orc etc.

I would like to play all of those and more. Voted for all of them.

Adding 1 not on the list : Tuskarr

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Tuskarr
    "Independence forever!" --- President John Adams
    "America is the well-wisher to the freedom and independence of all. She is the champion and vindicator only of her own." --- President John Quincy Adams
    "Our Federal Union! It must be preserved!" --- President Andrew Jackson

Deleted
    I'd go for the half ogre.
    I ain't no game designer but gaining 0.5-0.25 strength/agility from every 100 stamina seems seems like a reasonable rp racial kind of like the 1% secondary stat but balanced to be weaker because it's a primary stat. (I ain't doing no maths for my insane internet ramblings.) it'd probably be massively contentious during a World first race.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Literally just not Mechagnomes and High Elves.

I don't want what's effectively an existing race with one difference.

(And no, for that matter, I am not a fan of LFD and HMT.)

Now as for what I'd do race changing for. I'd get rid of the rest of my Blood Elves (and that one Nightborne I have) if San'layn became a thing. And I already have plans to level a Sethrak Shaman if that happens.

Lightforged Undead... mmm.... you know, I might do it in a future expansion if Blizz made Paladin good (aka removed Holy Power).
    Mechagnomes are robots, they are quite different completely...High Elves ok yea they look like Belf pretty much, but the gnomes are absolutely different.

sneik pipol
    Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    I love how many people go the "fuck feminism!! ruining society!" Never change, "/r/incels" champion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    No more eeeelves!

10+ Year Old Account
    Of those listed I'm most interested in the possibility of Alliance Sethrak and Horde Half Ogres.
    The least interesting to me are Mechagnomes and High Elves.

But if I had my choice from all of WoW's lore? I'd like to play as a Black Drakonid or Naga. I like the head canon of being a member of some former nefarious group on the Alliance specifically. Like, the guy they call when shit's real and they want to fight fire with fire (metaphorically speaking) and going about things with honor and virtue aren't going to cut it.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionwoman View Post
    sneik pipol
    You mean like this?

Not too many allied races I wouldn't play. Except for elves, I can never bring myself to play elves.

None of these honestly.
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge