Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Come to think of it, wasn't there talk awhile back of a Bilgewater warfront? Maybe that is actually happening.

10+ Year Old Account
    Something N'zoth related I hope.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrathius View Post
    Come to think of it, wasn't there talk awhile back of a Bilgewater warfront? Maybe that is actually happening.
    Could be the case, there's a new assault war-front coming with some goblin and marine features.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

5+ Year Old Account
    If they were to damage Ironforge it would give blizzard an excuse to rebuild that city with sections for all three dwarven clans.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiwack View Post
    It is in the sights!
    And yet the cannon is physically aimed at Northern EK, around Lordaeron.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Killing blow on N'zoth, naturally.

Quote Originally Posted by Jorgee View Post
    My unlikely fan-fiction guess? The horde will somehow launch an invasion of Dun Morogh and Ironforge, and when the dwarves inevitably close the gate as a defense, the cannon will be shot to blast it open, allowing horde forces to stream inside.
    But if the dwarves roll back the gates at the bottom of the pits...They will lose have the horde to dying in lava since that's what happened back in Vannila to silly Alliance players.

Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    Gallywix is setting up to snipe Calia.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

just aim it at Anduin please

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like an Alliance black ops team to infiltrate Bilgewater Harbor, fire the thing at Orgrimmar and level Grommash Hold and leave evidence implicating Gallywix.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

If they shoot the Vindicaar, I'm going to laugh since that is literally the last ace that the Alliance holds.

That said, from what I recall, the cannon is stationary and it was exclusively designed to fire and hit the Eastern Kingdoms.

They are going to use it to shoot down the Skyfire 2.0. When they figure out that landing forsaken onto the consecrated decks of the Skyfire is just immediately incinerating forsaken to ash, they have no other alternative but to use their own "superweapon" to shoot it down..... only to miss the flying superfortress.

If it tries to shoot at Stormwind, it'll poop out just outside the maelstrom and piss all the shamans off, including the Horde ones. If it is aimed to hit Boralus, it will hit Deathwing's resting place, and put Therazane on edge against the goblins, and if it is turned on Orgrimmar in order to prevent a Siege of Orgrimmar 2.0, well... ok, that would be ironic as hell.
    "The fatal flaw of every plan, no matter how well planned, is the assumption that you know more than your enemy."

Fired at an Old God, or giant octopus. Perhaps fired and then explodes, since it was never used and is malfunctioning

Though, some say it will be used to fire the D3 devs out of.
    *Insert every single ridiculous PC parts detail here that no one cares about*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    Gallywix is setting up to snipe Calia.
    He must have some wicked precognition, because it's been aimed there since cataclysm.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    the last time i was at that cannon. the end of the barrel has a portal to stormwind at the end of it.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    I must admit I laughed. Hopefully they’ll take down the Vindicaar...
    Let's face it, that is 90% sure will happen, just like Draenei crashing spaceships
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

I honestly thought that was just a giant monocular. If you look at the model for it the thing bends down into a chair with an eyepiece at the small end.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Oneirophobia View Post
    At the Vindicaar hopefully, but the entire might of the Burning Legion couldn't shoot it down with their hyper-advanced space tech but a goblin shit-cannon takes it out? Yikes.
    It had force fields surrounding it. You can see it from the Vindicaar on Argus through the main window. Gob squad or blood elves will probably need to disable it

Shooting the Vindicaar would be hillarious tbh.
    Would be a possible reason why flying never got implemented in the draenai starting area. They are just terrible at flying naaru ships.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    She'll fire at Silithus for her master N'zoth, mark me words.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Al Gorefiend View Post
    It had force fields surrounding it. You can see it from the Vindicaar on Argus through the main window. Gob squad or blood elves will probably need to disable it
    They'd have to disable the engine as well. No way that cannon can hit it while moving. Or anything moving, for that matter.

IMO, if it ever does get fired, it should either explode as all good goblin tech does, or fail to hit anything of notice. It's an overengineered piece of junk.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    She'll fire at Silithus for her master N'zoth, mark me words.
    I don't think it could even if they wanted to. Can they even turn it?