10+ Year Old Account

No to server transfers

I beg you blizzard, thats how the community of each server lost touch. Everyone knew everyone. People didnt transfer to the biggest or best servers. It will hurt 40 man raids as well! One of the best things about classic was literally the community.

But then it isn't Vanilla. You wanted #NOCHANGES so for once be grateful that a feature is staying

Quote Originally Posted by Crixes1 View Post
    I beg you blizzard, thats how the community of each server lost touch. Everyone knew everyone. People didnt transfer to the biggest or best servers. It will hurt 40 man raids as well! One of the best things about classic was literally the community.
    Please list the names of the thousands of players on your realm during Vanilla.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Please list the names of the thousands of players on your realm during Vanilla.
    And their favorite dishes and their social security number

Herald of the Titans pansertjald's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't really sound like you played in vanilla
    AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D: Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX: G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 C30 : PowerColor Radeon RX 7900 GRE Hellhound OC: CORSAIR HX850i: Samsung 960 EVO 250GB NVMe: fiio e10k: lian-li pc-o11 dynamic XL:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pansertjald View Post
    Doesn't really sound like you played in vanilla
    https://imgur.com/a/MJTB1gv Except this is my second account, first one I started was back in January 06. First tried a Troll Hunter named Zuljin. Didn't like it, gave that account to my brother and came back in May and created a Night Elf Druid.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    https://imgur.com/a/MJTB1gv Except this is my second account, first one I started was back in January 06. First tried a Troll Hunter named Zuljin. Didn't like it, gave that account to my brother and came back in May and created a Night Elf Druid.
    So you started playing when they had transfers active?
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.