If 8.2 is as cool as it looks, and 8.3 delivers, bfa might be quite better than legion in the end. With heroic warfronts, island fixes, additions and currencies, a whole new endgame zone in 8.2 (and we could get another one in 8.3)... It's only missing a mage tower challenge, and I'm pretty sure we'll have one.

Also de megadungeon will be actually 100% new, unlike Kharazan.

10+ Year Old Account
    IM surprised they didn't go into Azerite changes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Was it confirmed what these things are? (It's the armor fish creature thing)

Also it's great we are allying with Sea Giants, Makura (Maybe their home Mak'ura is under attack by the Nazjatar Empire and we go and help them, Gilbins (Wish there was female versions though...)
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Was it confirmed what these things are? (It's the armor fish creature thing)

Also it's great we are allying with Sea Giants, Makura (Maybe their home Mak'ura is under attack by the Nazjatar Empire and we go and help them, Gilbins (Wish there was female versions though...)
    Yes, they explained it. All you needed for it was virtual ticket.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    IM surprised they didn't go into Azerite changes.
    Well it's obvious that 8.2 is in very early stage. All we really saw was few empty zones, because art team is probably close to done with them (they're always ahead, we saw first screen from Argus in Blizzcon 2016), rest was just words. Even when Jeremy was talking about Nazjatar, it really felt they're still brainstorming this.

But core content looks ambitious - 1 big zone, 1 smaller zone, 1 big dungeon (I guess raid will be rather 7.2.5 thing, but may be wrong - look 8.1 and BoD). And I'm sure they didn't reveal all stuff for 8.2... because they don't know it yet. For example another Warfront is rather certain, but we didn't hear a word about it.

And I'm glad about 11. December release for 8.1. It means they don't want to rush it. Let's back to "it's done when it's done" times. Same with next expansion - it need to be polished, if it means long content drought, it's not a big deal - we'll just unsub and wait for finished product.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well shit, Sylvi aquires knaifu. Deal with dark powers inbound, just like I predicted
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

They're delaying all of the upcoming patches quite much. With this schedule another raid after Azshara becomes even more unlikely. 8.2 (raid) won't be here before Q3/19 so how the hell are they supposed to just fit another raid into the schedule when the next xpac is going to be released in Q2/Q3 2020. Unless they're cutting down the lifetime of the expansion's final raid to 6 months which they never did and most likely never will because they're not capable of doing it.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe they are delaying to give the 9.0 team as much time as possible to finish the world revamp.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    They're delaying all of the upcoming patches quite much. With this schedule another raid after Azshara becomes even more unlikely.
    Azshara was never, ever going to be the final boss. Sargeras going away in a cutscene after Argus was a single patch should have clued you in that if Blizzard doesn't think a villain can carry an entire expansion, they aren't going to be focus regardless of lore. Lore is bottom of the bin in terms of priority.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I wonder how many people that whine about December release we're shoutinng "where is Blizzard quality?", "what happened with it's done when it's done?" etc. after 8.0 rushed release.

Seriously, they should polish 8.1 as much as they can. I don't want 3rd patch in the row (after 7.3.5 and 8.0) where launch day is total shitshow.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Azshara was never, ever going to be the final boss. Sargeras going away in a cutscene after Argus was a single patch should have clued you in that if Blizzard doesn't think a villain can carry an entire expansion, they aren't going to be focus regardless of lore. Lore is bottom of the bin in terms of priority.
    It's pointless to argue with him. He made scenario in his head where everyone is hating BfA and Blizzard want to abandon it like WoD, even if evidence is clearly againt it. WoD not only had 2 patches, but also they were total barebones, because they wanted to be done with it ASAP and work on Legion.

They even put big "The End?" panel with fish N'zoth at the end that was clearly reference to 2016 Argus tease.
    Last edited by Dracullus; 2018-11-03 at 07:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    It's pointless to argue with him. He made scenario in his head where everyone is hating BfA and Blizzard want to abandon it like WoD.
    Tbf, there's a whole army of those morons.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

7+ Year Old Account
    Oooookaaaaaay, so Chris Metzen appeared on Blizzcon during WoW Q&A (as a visitor) and asked, a warchief question. Answer was, that there MAY be an opening for a warchief job soon™.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Oooookaaaaaay, so Chris Metzen appeared on Blizzcon during WoW Q&A (as a visitor) and asked, a warchief question. Answer was, that there MAY be an opening for a warchief job soon™.
    I think it was hint for us. My prediction is that Saurfang is going from Stormwind to Outland (and we find him in Swamp of Sorrows) and he's going to find Thrall to convince him to lead again.

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    ROFLMAo dec 11 Man they are doing all they can to make Beta for Azeroth into the worst expansion ever. For fucks sake just Fire Ions stupid ass already
    Blizzard's mantra has always been "when it's done". What exactly are you complaining about now, that it's too late? Would you prefer a rushed early release, confirming your moniker "Beta for Azeroth"? Make sense, man.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    BfA must be seen as introduction to the upcoming expansion that's why everything is low key and just sets up the stage.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Tbf, there's a whole army of those morons.
    Yeah, we're morons because we're not white knighting for Blizzard and the awful state that WoW is in...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Blizzard's mantra has always been "when it's done". What exactly are you complaining about now, that it's too late? Would you prefer a rushed early release, confirming your moniker "Beta for Azeroth"? Make sense, man.
    "When it's done" is nothing that Blizzard sticks to anymore. Proof for that? 7.3, 7.3.5, 8.0 and the entirety of BfA.
    Last edited by Nyel; 2018-11-04 at 01:58 PM.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    I think it was hint for us. My prediction is that Saurfang is going from Stormwind to Outland (and we find him in Swamp of Sorrows) and he's going to find Thrall to convince him to lead again.
    Eww, I hope not. Thrall is ResidentSleeper leader, Baine would be the only worse option imho. I reckon they either turn Sylvanas into Kerrigan 2.0 or make grampa Saurfang leader.
    Last edited by Drekmar; 2018-11-04 at 02:07 PM.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Eww, I hope not. Thrall is ResidentSleeper leader, Baine would be the only worse option imho. I reckon they either turn Sylvanas into Kerrigan 2.0 or make grampa Saurfang leader.
    To be honest, in my opinion only way out of this messy war would be total annihilation of both Horde and Alliance, to the point that doesn't really matter who will lead remnants of Horde and Alliance. After burning the tree we can't just change leader, make peace and hold hands again.

7+ Year Old Account
    I honestly dunno wtf they will do now. Warchief position has been turned into a such a meme after all those years that everything goes now. The only way to fix it would be some kind of council leadership imo.

8.2 looks very meh compared to 8.1.5