Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Meh, Grimrail wasn't even really that fun anyway. So I don't really care.

I assume they wanted to get the most representative samples of WoD dungeons, story-wise, so from the beginning it's likely that only one out of the Iron Horde three (GRD, UBRS, ID) would be in. I'm quite disappointed they picked Iron Docks but I can understand why they don't want GRD. Personally I would have much preferred GRD, though.

(UBRS......I liked Orebender and Zaela but the rest of the dungeon, I'm much less keen on.)

At least, we got all the other dungeons in? Imagine if Auchindoun isn't in.

PS: it's also possible GRD and UBRS aren't in because they're too hard, not because they wanted to limit poll to 6 dungeons. I'm not entirely sure myself - been too long since WoD dungeons. Possible? But as people pointed out every dungeon in WoD (like Everbloom) had boss and some non-boss mechanics, so it's likely players who were never there would wipe occasionally ANYWAY, no matter which dungeons are in.
    Last edited by isaac2314; 2018-11-04 at 01:01 PM.
    See here for my own Mage solo (and sometimes other classes too.)
    And also see this document for my efforts at listing solo kills of every class. Please do not hesitate to message me if there is some kill I have failed to record.

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    Yeah them hunters made me learn and appreciate mega monster pulls there as a tank . If everything gets pulled anyway I rather pull two waggons myself..
    Pulling all waggons to boss was very funny, but not so nice for Melees

Everbloom... every Timewalk event has at least one annoying dungeon.

It is time for Vanilla dungeons to be released and expand the TW pool of available dungeons.The rotation for each expansion contains the same 5 dungeons each time TW is available.This has to change.More different dungeons is better.
    It begins with absence and desire.It begins with blood and fear.It begins with....

Nah, Everbloom skip would've been fixed. Dev we're aware of it ages ago - they couldn't fix it mid expansion because it would invalidate CM leaderboards (it would not be possible to beat the old scores utilizing the skips). There was a blue post about this before Legion.

7+ Year Old Account
    This boss in Grimrail Depot is the only reason it was excluded. And if it wasn't the only reason I'd be surprised.

Can you guys really not imagine the shitshow LFG groups will go through doing? The people who tunnel vision everything? The people who forgot mechanics? The stat squish at level 100?

Quote Originally Posted by SHUMEGGAH View Post
    This boss in Grimrail Depot is the only reason it was excluded. And if it wasn't the only reason I'd be surprised.

Can you guys really not imagine the shitshow LFG groups will go through doing? The people who tunnel vision everything? The people who forgot mechanics? The stat squish at level 100?
    I don't see how Nitrogg was any more challenging than most BFA bosses are - especially on normal/heroic or whatever timewalking is equal to.

Quote Originally Posted by Gasparde View Post
    I don't see how Nitrogg was any more challenging than most BFA bosses are - especially on normal/heroic or whatever timewalking is equal to.
    It's ok for current expansion bosses to be challenging because people are going to learn them by repetition. It's a bit of a different case for timewalking. You don't really want to have to teach every group every boss in timewalking, it's supposed to be quick and easy.

They should've excluded Shadowmoon Burials, a boring and long dungeon. Everbloom is like that too, but at least I can skip like two bosses in that one.

Timewalking the worst expansion has to either be a troll move or an oxymoron.

Just kidding, kind of, Auchindoun was fun I guess.

God's I hate Grimrail, good riddance.

15+ Year Old Account
    Anyone actually enjoy facerolling TW and care which ones gets to be TW
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Life Capital View Post
    They should've excluded Shadowmoon Burials, a boring and long dungeon.
    But that's all we've seen of Ner'zhul, would be lame to exclude one of the major warlords for the likes of everbloom. Plus I hope he still drops the illusion in timewalking mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Timewalking the worst expansion has to either be a troll move or an oxymoron.

Just kidding, kind of, Auchindoun was fun I guess.
    WoD didn't have bad dungeons or raids. It just had absolutely nothing else, and since it predated M+ the dungeons became pointless quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Naked Snake View Post
    Blackrock Caverns isn't that hard either. I do that dungeon leveling up all the time, it's easy to get through.
    BRC is easy, though when Timewalking it takes on the mechanics and tuning of heroic, so the first boss would have 3 beams to be intercepted from the ads. I can see many a wipe from a group with ~2 people who have never stepped foot in there before.

Quote Originally Posted by ydraw View Post
    It's ok for current expansion bosses to be challenging because people are going to learn them by repetition. It's a bit of a different case for timewalking. You don't really want to have to teach every group every boss in timewalking, it's supposed to be quick and easy.
    I don't see how timewalking Nitrogg would be any more challenging than any timewalking Cata End Times boss.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, i would have loved to play Grimrail Depot, its a great dungeon
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Gasparde View Post
    I don't see how timewalking Nitrogg would be any more challenging than any timewalking Cata End Times boss.
    Cata is already an outlier in terms of timewalking difficulty, I don't think they want all timewalking to be as hard as Cata timewalking.

Grimrail was my favorite. It's unfortunate they didn't include the most iconic WoD dungeon to the mix.

Upper Blackrock Spire was great too, apart from the first boss if you weren't a class with a teleport.

- - - Updated - - -

Cata is already an outlier in terms of timewalking difficulty, I don't think they want all timewalking to be as hard as Cata timewalking.
    You're doing heroic in Timewalking, not mythic. It's not that hard to get behind pillars when you have a cannon shooting at you and shoot back when you have ammo.

I still don't see how having 1 boss be slightly harder (which isn't even necessary with proper tuning) hinders them from making Grimrail a tw dungeon when there's a whole fucking tw expansion that's harder than current heroic dungeons.