Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    Light is Light. Whole that shitty hole is infused with it, homie.
    Dude. It's irrelevant. Just being in a hallowed ground won't automatically reveal a demon's disguise. Having a priest chant a random blessing next to a disguised demon won't automatically reveal his disguise. And we have evidence for that: Balnazzar stayed with the Scarlet Crusade ever since its inception and his disguise was never revealed.

It is because we are not the Legion. Their tech is far more advanced.
    Technology that has been quite destroyed when we raided Argus and Antorus. Also, how do you know that their tech is "far more advanced"? Because they have spaceships? So do we.

We have only saved planets that were still under attack. Not the destroyed ones. Legion name's stands for its number. In game Illidan speaks of it, or someone else that we would be not able to win if they were to come full force.
    Destroyed planets are irrelevant since there's no life in them, demonic or otherwise. And we liberated countless planets as well.

Mindless fuckos. Bones and some skin. They were merelu obeying Lk commands using their shitty bodies.
    Oh, god. You don't care about facts at all, do you? You just care about your own headcanon, no matter how much it goes against established facts in the lore.

well demons are born from TN so she he a portal to it from where they spawn. demon spiders lay eggs and shitos mikkos madabikos.
    You're not making any sense. Demons aren't "born from the Twisting Nether". The Twisting Nether doesn't just spawn demons out of nowhere.

Well my boyo homeboyo, titans are not humans. Look at what Azeroth is doing, communicating and what not. I can, in chronicles titans, all of them are presented as clouds.
    You just wrote an entire line that does nothing to help your case. So what if Chronicles describe the Titans as clouds? That still doesn't tell us how a Titan is "born" from a planet.

No, I don't expect it. You should take my words as facts though.
    Oh, wow. I sincerely hope you're trolling, because the alternative is that you're one of the most self-deluded persons I've ever had the displeasure of seeing. No. I will not take your word as fact. Only a complete idiot would take the word of a stranger as fact. A deluded stranger, at that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Dude. It's irrelevant. Just being in a hallowed ground won't automatically reveal a demon's disguise. Having a priest chant a random blessing next to a disguised demon won't automatically reveal his disguise. And we have evidence for that: Balnazzar stayed with the Scarlet Crusade ever since its inception and his disguise was never revealed.

Technology that has been quite destroyed when we raided Argus and Antorus. Also, how do you know that their tech is "far more advanced"? Because they have spaceships? So do we.

Destroyed planets are irrelevant since there's no life in them, demonic or otherwise. And we liberated countless planets as well.

Oh, god. You don't care about facts at all, do you? You just care about your own headcanon, no matter how much it goes against established facts in the lore.

You're not making any sense. Demons aren't "born from the Twisting Nether". The Twisting Nether doesn't just spawn demons out of nowhere.

You just wrote an entire line that does nothing to help your case. So what if Chronicles describe the Titans as clouds? That still doesn't tell us how a Titan is "born" from a planet.

Oh, wow. I sincerely hope you're trolling, because the alternative is that you're one of the most self-deluded persons I've ever had the displeasure of seeing. No. I will not take your word as fact. Only a complete idiot would take the word of a stranger as fact. A deluded stranger, at that.
    Hallowed ground weakened Arthas himself. Figure it. Chanting is calling upon Light, bringting it into reality.

Their spaceshps are equipped with holograms. Hell, in general Legion tech is quite advanced, all kinds of soul mumbo jumbo, almost sci fi shitto giant robots and what nots.

We have liberated very few planets. Demons are spread all around the universe. As Illidan have observed, they sit even on dead planets.

Yep, mindless undeddies with shabby bodies, thats what they are.

They are born from the Twisting Nether. That is how they came to be. I guess mom imp knows how to mold in in a way that would direct little implings there to her cozy belly button to feel the smell of sweat uh oh. And even if they were not born this way then they breed en masse as proved by spidey demons.

It does. Again, magical skill of deduction. There is no way in the world Blizzard will destroy the Azeroth so the bitch will come out of it in spirit form.

My words are dogma. Observe them as no less than the strictes scriptures, for I'm in the right. My giga intellect overwhelms this realm. Such brilliance.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shefu View Post
    They can put some effort into a scenario for both these races so they can be DH.

And they should put even more effort into many of these being DKS ffs.
    You are right, they should. You know what is good, Conan.

Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    Hallowed ground weakened Arthas himself. Figure it. Chanting is calling upon Light, bringting it into reality.
    It did not "weaken" the Lich King. It just empowered the paladins. The demons also invaded the Netherlight Temple, and weren't weakened. And again, being on hallowed ground or being around an acolyte chanting random church verses does not automatically reveal a nearby demon's disguise. The evidence for that is Balnazzar himself.

Their spaceshps are equipped with holograms. Hell, in general Legion tech is quite advanced, all kinds of soul mumbo jumbo, almost sci fi shitto giant robots and what nots.
    And so can Azeroth's technology build ships with laser weapons that can pierce the Legion's best walls. It can also build giant robots.

Yep, mindless undeddies with shabby bodies, thats what they are.
    ... They are not. Please stop being a mindless troll. You know what you're saying there is not true.

They are born from the Twisting Nether. That is how they came to be. I guess mom imp knows how to mold in in a way that would direct little implings there to her cozy belly button to feel the smell of sweat uh oh. And even if they were not born this way then they breed en masse as proved by spidey demons.
    The first demons were born out of nowhere from the Twisting Nether. They aren't born out of nowhere anymore. They each have their races. And, again, the imp "mother" only summons imps, she doesn't create them.

It does.
    It does not. You're making an erroneous leap of logic, here. Just because they can turn into clouds now does not mean they know how to do so in their "infancy", or worse, when they're born.

My words are dogma.
    Stop being a troll.

They should just open up all race/class combinations.

The only reason they won't is because of druids.

It did not "weaken" the Lich King. It just empowered the paladins. The demons also invaded the Netherlight Temple, and weren't weakened. And again, being on hallowed ground or being around an acolyte chanting random church verses does not automatically reveal a nearby demon's disguise. The evidence for that is Balnazzar himself.

And so can Azeroth's technology build ships with laser weapons that can pierce the Legion's best walls. It can also build giant robots.

... They are not. Please stop being a mindless troll. You know what you're saying there is not true.

The first demons were born out of nowhere from the Twisting Nether. They aren't born out of nowhere anymore. They each have their races. And, again, the imp "mother" only summons imps, she doesn't create them.

It does not. You're making an erroneous leap of logic, here. Just because they can turn into clouds now does not mean they know how to do so in their "infancy", or worse, when they're born.

Stop being a troll.
    Lol no. It both empowered them and removed buff from DK thus weakened . It also weakened LK. As for it not happening in NT, typical Blizzard lore all over the place. Paladins did nto get buffs there. If random church verses lead to illumination and some thick light then yeah.

Lol no. Two space ships that are currently in the hands of Alliance were made on Argus thousands years ago. Draenei barely repaired their ship. Not to mention they don't create giant mechs. Legion is years ahead.

They are mindless. All those workers were drones used by LK.

There is no passage anywhere saying they don't spawn from TN anymore. If they have their races then they can breed and fuel the rebirth anyay. She might be connected to Tn and simply allow newly spawned implings to come in

It does. First of all, Blizzard will not go for Azeroth's destruction while she is born, second of all, she is no kid but titan.

I truly believe its stupid that your race diktats what class you can play

I mean its like if Black people can only be plumbers and blacksmiths it makes no sense to me.

IMO you shold be able to master any class especially if you start at level 1 with a basic knowledge then you learn as you level up and just because you are a orc doesnt mean you cant be able to study the light.

Can you two fucking nerds fuck off back to the library?

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's a good idea. There could be some really cool lore and quest hubs in this scenario and would show another connection in the Elf cultures.

I just don't see how a Velf can become a DH.They gave everything to get powers from the void.As far as i know demons are drawing their powers from Fell magic and that is not connected to the void in any way.As far Night born are concerned.I see them as arcane race and nothing else.
    It begins with absence and desire.It begins with blood and fear.It begins with....

Quote Originally Posted by Druuge View Post
    I truly believe its stupid that your race diktats what class you can play

I mean its like if Black people can only be plumbers and blacksmiths it makes no sense to me.

IMO you shold be able to master any class especially if you start at level 1 with a basic knowledge then you learn as you level up and just because you are a orc doesnt mean you cant be able to study the light.
    Equating real life races with fantasy races is what is really stupid, IMO.

It's not about races, it's about cultures. Why should a culture that has no reverence to the Light be able to have paladins? Why should a culture that pride themselves in righteousness and the Light be able to have demon summoners?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zapporius View Post
    Can you two fucking nerds fuck off back to the library?
    Don't worry, I'm done with answering the mindless drones that insist in going against facts when they don't fit the narrative in favor of their own headcanon, no matter how much it contradicts established lore.

Comparing real life races with fantasy races is what is really stupid, IMO.

It's not about races, it's about cultures. Why should a culture that has no reverence to the Light be able to have paladins? Why should a culture that pride themselves in righteousness and the Light be able to have demon summoners?
    Because cultures aren't hive minds and there's absolutely nothing that stops a Blood Elf interacting with Orcs and Tauren on daily basis from becoming interested in Shamanism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wada View Post
    Actually, Demon Hunters are the least played.

I see no reason why Void Elves or Nightborne shouldn't be Demon Hunters.

Just as Dark Iron Dwarfs should be Death Knights.

But since Blizzard has tied DHs and DKs too tightly to their starting zones, we won't see any of those any time soon.
    Unless Blizzard realises we don't care about starting zones and we are capable enough to understand a HERO CLASS without a dedicated zone.
    If you only look at level 120 characters played are pretty much in the middle though :P

Paladins 11,4%
    Druids 10,6%
    Hunters 10,2%
    Warrior 9%
    Demonhunter 8,6%
    Mages 8,5%
    Monks at the bottom with 6,3%

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Because cultures aren't hive minds and there's absolutely nothing that stops a Blood Elf interacting with Orcs and Tauren on daily basis from becoming interested in Shamanism.
    Not saying they are, but I imagine that the % of people from a given culture actually interested in pursuing a path outside their own heritage is too small to warrant a given playable race/class combo, especially when none are depicted in the in-game lore.

There is also the fact some classes aren't simply "pick-up-and-play". Shamanism, for example, is not simply crafting a totem and dropping them everywhere you go. You need to be chosen by the elements, from what I recall. You need a connection to the elements.

7+ Year Old Account
    Void Elves and Nightborne DH are proberly gonna come with 9.0 since it would allow them to start at lvl 110 without a huge outroar. This is because you can't really have the VE and Nightborne start together with the other demon hunters as their story starts before the arrival of the Broken Isles. This means that they will have to create a new starting experience outside of the illidan story, which could be done if they just skip the Broken Isle story.

Having them arrive in the game any other way is just gonna be wierd, like Void Elves be death knights even though they did not even exists when Arthas lived xD
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dragnipur View Post
    I just don't see how a Velf can become a DH.They gave everything to get powers from the void.As far as i know demons are drawing their powers from Fell magic and that is not connected to the void in any way.As far Night born are concerned.I see them as arcane race and nothing else.
    And priests draw from both the light and the void. Warlocks draw from both fel and void. It is certainly not unthinkable. Even void elf Paladins should be a thing because priests are.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    Void Elves and Nightborne DH are proberly gonna come with 9.0 since it would allow them to start at lvl 110 without a huge outroar. This is because you can't really have the VE and Nightborne start together with the other demon hunters as their story starts before the arrival of the Broken Isles. This means that they will have to create a new starting experience outside of the illidan story, which could be done if they just skip the Broken Isle story.

Having them arrive in the game any other way is just gonna be wierd, like Void Elves be death knights even though they did not even exists when Arthas lived xD
    The quests can't be blocked to them, so outside the beggining scenario they should still be able to do them, wether they start at 100 or 110. My opinion? They should start at 20. They are initiates. This method would allow both DH's and DK's being added.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    And priests draw from both the light and the void. Warlocks draw from both fel and void. It is certainly not unthinkable. Even void elf Paladins should be a thing because priests are.

- - - Updated - - -

The quests can't be blocked to them, so outside the beggining scenario they should still be able to do them, wether they start at 100 or 110. My opinion? They should start at 20. They are initiates. This method would allow both DH's and DK's being added.
    You can easily just make it so that Void elf and Nightborne DH have already completed the quests when they start, just so that the only DH quests there are left, are the artifact/order hall ones. While i would ofcourse prefer them to start at a lower level to give time for personal attachement and player growth, DKs and DHs are built to be started at a higher level and you can't really reduce them to a lower level as their entire ability process would be fractured.

Also, as a side note, Blizzard does like to have some part of their story to stay coheasive, so having Nightborne and Void Elf DKs would screw everything up, as the nightborne was in isolation for thousands of years before Legion and Void Elfs did literally not exists before the fall of Sargeras.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    You have a point.I just read this and an idea poped up in my head.

Quote Originally Posted by Shefu View Post
    They can put some effort into a scenario for both these races so they can be DH.

And they should put even more effort into many of these being DKS ffs.
    @Shefu,

You are right.Imagine how awesome will be to have a scenario in which you go fetch your demon and then you go do a merging with it.Also more fell magic training!
    It begins with absence and desire.It begins with blood and fear.It begins with....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JajaBongs View Post
    If you only look at level 120 characters played are pretty much in the middle though :P

Paladins 11,4%
    Druids 10,6%
    Hunters 10,2%
    Warrior 9%
    Demonhunter 8,6%
    Mages 8,5%
    Monks at the bottom with 6,3%
    on realmpop, it says 4,8% Dhs and 6,4% monks on EU and 4,7% Dhs and 6,4% monks on US realms. This is only 120lvl characters, maybe what you used was all lvls of Dhs.

EDIT: wait, you said only 120lvls, I have no idea where did you get your stats then, but it's not accurate

There is also the fact some classes aren't simply "pick-up-and-play". Shamanism, for example, is not simply crafting a totem and dropping them everywhere you go. You need to be chosen by the elements, from what I recall. You need a connection to the elements.
    Not true.
    1.) open browser and go to https://eu.shop.battle.net
    2.) create account and download game
    3.) install the game
    4.) log in and create a shaman
    5.) play shaman*

no connection with the elements required, only internet connection.

*if you want to play past lvl 20 you need to purchase the game

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    You can easily just make it so that Void elf and Nightborne DH have already completed the quests when they start, just so that the only DH quests there are left, are the artifact/order hall ones. While i would ofcourse prefer them to start at a lower level to give time for personal attachement and player growth, DKs and DHs are built to be started at a higher level and you can't really reduce them to a lower level as their entire ability process would be fractured.

Also, as a side note, Blizzard does like to have some part of their story to stay coheasive, so having Nightborne and Void Elf DKs would screw everything up, as the nightborne was in isolation for thousands of years before Legion and Void Elfs did literally not exists before the fall of Sargeras.
    The leveling experience shouldn't be that different. Instead of starting with all the talent rows till 100, they just have them at lvl15/30 etc like everyone else. It shouldn't be a huge difference.