Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    They are literally calling Sylvanas evil now and show her with a weapon that is confirmed to be an old god lmao
    One problem. At the end of legion we turned our artifact weapons into lame hunks of metal. Xal'atath was one of these weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    They are literally calling Sylvanas evil now
    liar

show her with a weapon that is confirmed to be an old god lmao
    SPs wielded that weapon (its non-drained version) in Legion - do we need to raid them for loot too ?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    One problem. At the end of legion we turned our artifact weapons into lame hunks of metal. Xal'atath was one of these weapons.
    Which apperently didn't affect it much, seeing how she is back in 8.1 and how we reawaken her.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    liar

"...to stop Sylvanas's evil plans" was their exact quote lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    Now that I think about it... This has to be bait, right?
    How did they put it? "When it seems like we're retreading the same story, you're probably in for a surprise."

All I know is they know darn well they're heavily referencing MOP with this arc, but how could it end differently this time?

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Bennett View Post
    Well, it's objectively evil. Both Arthas and Sylvanas are evil.

- - - Updated - - -

I truly think sylvanas fans are a loud minority - look at the crowd reaction when they suggest Thrall as Warchief again. People would bitch on forums for a few weeks, then we could all move on to more interesting things. Imagine how less toxic this place would be if we never needed to talk about Sylvanas. I don't remember the animosity being this high when it was just Thrall x Varian as leaders
    The only ones who kept bringing up Sylvanas were the Alliance fanboys and fangirls who associated every evil thing they could possibly find with her and her fanbase and turned threads that even mentioned her name into warzones.

If that's your solution to fixing the problem then I'm curious what you'll do about the next thing these people's target.

7+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

I truly think sylvanas fans are a loud minority - look at the crowd reaction when they suggest Thrall as Warchief again. People would bitch on forums for a few weeks, then we could all move on to more interesting things. Imagine how less toxic this place would be if we never needed to talk about Sylvanas. I don't remember the animosity being this high when it was just Thrall x Varian as leaders
    I'm pretty sure she had more fans during Legion, it's just her going full retard in BfA caused player to miss Thrall.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilfish View Post
    The only ones who kept bringing up Sylvanas were the Alliance fanboys and fangirls who associated every evil thing they could possibly find with her and her fanbase and turned threads that even mentioned her name into warzones. Only Alliance players talked about her, not Horde, no sir.

If that's your solution to fixing the problem then I'm curious what you'll do about the next thing these people's target.
    Suuure, all those threads of rabid Sylvi fanboys explaining, how she did nothing wrong in BfA were hallucinations.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2018-11-04 at 03:07 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Suuure, all those threads of rabid Sylvi fanboys explaining, how she did nothing wrong in BfA were hallucinations.
    Not really, just not the catalyst, or at least not most of the time. Go ahead, take a look and tell me that whining about Sylvanas isn't at least as popular if not more than defending her.

7+ Year Old Account
    Not really, just not the catalyst, or at least not most of the time. Go ahead, take a look and tell me that whining about Sylvanas isn't at least as popular if not more than defending her.
    Well, you said that only Alliance brings her up. My response was about that.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2018-11-04 at 03:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelthos View Post
    A bit hypocritical considering Sylvanas got shot in the back and killed by a random undead nobleman, is it not? :P At least it took a champion of Azeroth, Yrel, and Thrall to bring Garrosh down.
    maybe a little bit, but see it that way.......she not only survived the ordeal, but got promoted to warchief, while garrosh simply vanished in thin air after his death. :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    So did Sylvanas. She even emo /wrist herself off Icecrown. At least Garrosh stood by his ideals. Sylvanas is a wreck.
    Well at least, i do not have to watch that emo action ingame, so i could pretend this never happened at all. Really horrible writing right there......A banshee with emo actions....come on.

Sylvanas is not a wreck i like how she talks and all that. Just some writers are doing a horrible job. Grarrosh was written even worse.

- - - Updated - - -

Sylvanas did nothing wrong, again.

Tell us what she did wrong, please?

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Thrall and Varian were really, extremely boring, glad they are gone.

How did she get into my bank?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilyiana View Post
    at this point, I pray that Sylvanas knows something nobody else does and has done all of this for a really solid reason beyond the faction war. if that is it, it'd be super morally gray actually. like to what lengths would she go to to keep someone or something jailed. Bellular's theory about her being N'Zoth's jailor isn't bad.

Otherwise, there's no explanation for how out of character she's been since Teldrassil.
    Nothing would even remotely explain her ordering the burning of Teldrassil with a smug grin.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2018-11-04 at 08:23 PM.

Nothing would even remotely explain her ordering the burning of Teldrasil with a smug grin.
    And we used to speculate that she sees something others don't in that tree. But I suspect you are right. She might as well grown a moustache to twirl.

Even more reason not to side with traitorfang
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Because Sylvanas isn't boring at all lmfao
    Tell us more!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ilyiana View Post
    at this point, I pray that Sylvanas knows something nobody else does and has done all of this for a really solid reason beyond the faction war. if that is it, it'd be super morally gray actually. like to what lengths would she go to to keep someone or something jailed. Bellular's theory about her being N'Zoth's jailor isn't bad.

Otherwise, there's no explanation for how out of character she's been since Teldrassil.
    Teldrassil could be corrupted allready we are not omniscient. As like this never happened at all...lol

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing would even remotely explain her ordering the burning of Teldrassil with a smug grin.
    Cinematics=artistic freedom to produce more drama, while there is nothing at all. Why fall to it?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Even more reason not to side with traitorfang
    He was cool in wrath.......but turned into something disgusting and pathetic right now, he should know his place better.

- - - Updated - - -

And we used to speculate that she sees something others don't in that tree. But I suspect you are right. She might as well grown a moustache to twirl.
    she could go in any direction right now, anti hero with some radical methods to get things done or a true villain, only blizz knows.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannica View Post
    Cinematics=artistic freedom to produce more drama, while there is nothing at all. Why fall to it?
    What? Because they are official, in-game cinematics showing true events normal gameplay wouldn't be able to? You want to say that Sylvi facial expressions, Nathanos slight hesitation etc. are all "artistic freedom" and didn't really take place?
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2018-11-04 at 10:26 PM.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    What? Because they are official, in-game cinematics showing events normal gameplay wouldn't be able to? You want to say that Sylvi facial expressions, Nathanos slight hesitation etc. are all "artistic freedom" and didn't really take place?
    Even if they "didn't really take place", it would't change anything... well, unless she was actually crying because she was somehow "forced" to do it, which would be a retcon of epic proportions.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    Even if they "didn't really take place", it would't change anything... well, unless she was actually crying because she was somehow "forced" to do it, which would be a retcon of epic proportions.
    Well, some people still try to diminish the burning by any means possible. This was one of these attempts.

Well, some people still try to diminish the burning by any means possible. This was one of these attempts.
    I'd suggest to to wait and see the full story before drawing any conclusions.

Same with movies, books and tv shows, the more intelligent ones try to play with your perception to lure you away from the truth.

We are not omniscient, how can you tell that Teldrassil was not corrupted or at least a target of becoming corrupt in the near future? Afaik, Sylvanas never does something without a good reasion. Emotions are for the living, actually. I am sure she knows more than anyone else for some reasion.(old god dagger?)
    Last edited by Tyrannica; 2018-11-04 at 11:11 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannica View Post
    I'd suggest to to wait and see the full story before drawing any conclusions.

Same with movies, books and tv shows, the more intelligent ones try to play with your perception to lure you away from the truth.

We ware not omniscient, how can you tell that Teldrassil was not corrupted or at least a target of becoming corrupt in the near future? Afaik, Sylvanas never does something without a good reasion. Emotions are for the living, actually. I am sure she knows more than anyone else for some reasion.(old god dagger?)
    Or maybe you are just fooling yourself. Before Warbringers, Golden was teasing that miselading stories were placed in beta and people kept saying "oh, it had to be Old Gods doing" or "burning had to be an accident". And then Warbringers came, and we saw the story for what it was. Yes, Sylvi doesn't do things w/o a reason, and in that particular case, the reason was a tuant/dare from the dying elf. Outrage was huge, and Golden quickly tweeted that she didn't take part in creating that story. But hey, I'm sure that Teldrassil contained azerite/Old God/Sargeras/Hogger and absolutely HAD to be burned. If people still want to live in denial and wont accept that Sylvi went full retard, that's their rude awakening in the future.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2018-11-04 at 11:20 PM.