Bought destiny 2 about a month go and i've honestly really enjoyed it. The only thing i haven't done yet is the newest raid, but other than that it's been really fun. The pre forsaken campaign is pretty garb though.

<Snip>

Trolling isn't allowed. -Infracted. Lucetia
    Last edited by Lucetia; 2018-11-05 at 01:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Were they going to do anything for those of us who already bought it? Or was it just an eh, not really a big deal, was going to start it up and check out the changes anyway, specially with free expansion weekend next weekend.

Though I never thought it was a BAD game, just lacked endgame.
    This isn't bungie trying to keep players its activision trying to boost numbers for their quarterlies. They had shareholders assured they had 'the next halo' and instead got the next 343 style halo and thats not the same thing. Gotta bump the numbers to prove its not a bad investment because active players means "users in our funpay minibuy ecosystem".

Meh... I dont think I'll ever instal it, but since they want to give me free game as a gift, I'll pick it up. Maybe im wrong and I will play it some day. Probably not, tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Game so bad that they have to give it away for free.
    actually it got really good reviews. this is speaking from a place of ignorance of course, as i havent played it. considering the state of BFA and the fact they just gave away the base game for free - might be time to try ;p

Quote Originally Posted by klepp0906 View Post
    actually it got really good reviews. this is speaking from a place of ignorance of course, as i havent played it. considering the state of BFA and the fact they just gave away the base game for free - might be time to try ;p
    Reviews don't mean squat.

The initial release of the game after about 2 months the gloss started to fade.

Within 6-8 months of the game launch over 80% of it's playerbase had left.

And Forsaken's "gloss" while it's definitely improved the game has started to fade off.

Even I paid with Battle.net balance with WoW tokens, I regret every day !

Reviews don't mean squat.

The initial release of the game after about 2 months the gloss started to fade.

Within 6-8 months of the game launch over 80% of it's playerbase had left.

And Forsaken's "gloss" while it's definitely improved the game has started to fade off.
    Then there's all that drama about their microtransactions being very misleading.

I bought Forsaken a few weeks ago. Absolutely disgusted with myself of course for supporting what I consider to be bad business moves but I was bored leave me alone.

I am really enjoying it though. My friend wanted it last weekend so I bought him a copy as well (haha thanks for making it free a week later bungie) and we have been having a ton of fun. We did one of the 540 Spider bounties pretty underleveled (me 520, he 506) and after about an hour of intense don't you fucking die battle, we killed it and it was very exciting.

With WoW in the state it's in and F76 looking like a dumpster fire, I am happy I at least have this.
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Every so often i go 'i can't believe the team that made halo ended up putting something out nobody wants and they have to deep sale/humble bundle'. Then i remember its not the same people and it must be a bitter experience to be brought in to continue something after its creative drive jumped ship, find out every change you make for wider market appeal kills interest and to see it being given away like a poster in a tote bag. I honestly wonder what the brand will look like at the end of this 'ten year plan' deal. More to the point i wonder if thats going to be that and as soon as the activision contract ends the ip defaults to activision or something and bungie tries to move on. Again.
    They really fucked the game up lol. The entire IP was doomed, which is sad since I think the first two raids were some of the best shooter content I've ever played in a game and were alone worth the purchase of Destiny 1.

Just finished the last wish for the first time and i've gotta give it to Bungo they fucking nailed that raid. The only thing i didn't like was the heart running "boss".

Playing the pvp portion of this game, is it supposed to be this lopsided? I didn't expect to be put into matches with level 50s with their fully decked out shit versus my level 20 ass with crap gear.
    Just don't reply to me. Please. If you can help it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    Playing the pvp portion of this game, is it supposed to be this lopsided? I didn't expect to be put into matches with level 50s with their fully decked out shit versus my level 20 ass with crap gear.
    Levels are disabled in PvP so this is a moot point. Yes they may have slightly better guns (Ace for example) but you can still compete well enough.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    Levels are disabled in PvP so this is a moot point. Yes they may have slightly better guns (Ace for example) but you can still compete well enough.
    Seems odd that I would be matched against players that higher level/skilled/geared when you're just starting.
    Just don't reply to me. Please. If you can help it.

This doesn't seem like such a bad game, I never had much interest in playing it so I never bought it but from the standpoint of having received it for free and thus not having lost anything meaningful by trying it out it seems decent enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    This doesn't seem like such a bad game, I never had much interest in playing it so I never bought it but from the standpoint of having received it for free and thus not having lost anything meaningful by trying it out it seems decent enough.
    It's not a bad game per se.

It's just that it's nothing special and Bungie handled it at the start quite poorly.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    Seems odd that I would be matched against players that higher level/skilled/geared when you're just starting.
    It does but I get matched against a 4 stack in gambit as a solo queue as well. Just the nature of matchmaking I suppose. Happens in other games as well.

Signature Created by Jassinta

i don't really like shooters but i've been having some fun with this one.. doubt i would have given it a shot if it wasn't given away for free though.
    I had fun once, it was terrible.

What a time to be alive.

Forget Diablo and warcraft at blizzcon when they're shilling this game from bungie for free and lucio cereal.

did you guys get your free copy! What a bargin! Gonna totally play this game now

It's not a bad game per se.

It's just that it's nothing special and Bungie handled it at the start quite poorly.
    Oh well even if it won't keep me entertained at endgame it will atleast still have provided me with some fun free of charge.
    as far as looter shooters go this isn't the worst one I have played.