Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Sylvanas is going to be the hero against the void

Haha, yes! Suck it Alleria.. the minute i saw Sylvanas with Xal'atath, I knew it.She is going to be the hero against the void.

They will restore her to being loved by all the horde probably by removing her as warchief, but elevating her further into an even bigger hero.

And the nicest bit, is blizzard is going to use her, and not Alleria as the main star against the void - suck it void elves! Death > Void

Deleted
    Äh, no, its furhter more like "Sylvanas is a pawn of the Void"..not a Hero against that. ^^

Sylvanas will find her peace in a sacrifice, but only in a moment of realization, when she is almost completely corrupted by Void.

Yeah, good luck selling her death to her fans.

Sylvanas will be an Old God puppet. Prove me wrong, Blizzard.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Yes i agree. She and her future dark ranger hero class will be the illidan and demonhunters of the next expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by RangerDaz View Post
    Yes i agree. She and her future dark ranger hero class will be the illidan and demonhunters of the next expansion.
    Omg, that would be awesome.. we do need more ranged classes, and more mail armor users. Having a Dark Ranger hero class would be awesome.

The Sylvanas fanbase is huge, blizzard won't dare kill her.

Dunno about “hero” (at least not to the Alliance) but yes I do agree Sylvanas will be instrumental in the war against the Void. Always did.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    Not sure who this "Sykvanas" but I hope she's better then Sylvanas, that evil bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenji87 View Post
    Not sure who this "Sykvanas" but I hope she's better then Sylvanas, that evil bitch.
    She's a relative of Sylvanus and Sylvannas.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

God, I hope Sykvanas is going to defeat both the Void and Sylvanas.

Yes surely the living dagger that serves the old god of this expansion and known for leading people into ruin will not lead Sylvaanas into ruin.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

They’ll all be destroyed by Sylvania, the avatar of light bulbs

The God/Goddess of Death is who whisperer to Vol’jin on the brink of death. And is also Bwonsamdis boss.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    She's a relative of Sylvanus and Sylvannas.
    Slyvanas > Sylvanus

Just a vastly superior character.

One of the Dev wanted his waifu and it's knaifu reunited for a threesome, nothing more.
    MMO-Champion, once the place to get WoW News, now the home of the haters and their clickbait and doomsaying threads

Quote Originally Posted by Broken Fox View Post
    Dunno about “hero” (at least not to the Alliance) but yes I do agree Sylvanas will be instrumental in the war against the Void. Always did.
    It is easy to get dark rangers into the alliance. the raised night elves and possible other alliance undead rangers gain their free will and join alleria's command. Probably Shadowlands will be the next expansion, so both Alleria and Sylvanas will have to work together with their undead rangers to save... Azeroth's soul?

Sylvanas used the horde. She doesn't want that peasant title "Warchief". She wants bigger title ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) like Queen of the Black Empire/Shadowland. She will collab with Ashara in the next expansion to destroy both the horde and alliance.
    There is a saying: "don't fix what isn't broken". Blizzard does NOT follow this saying. To them its "if it isn't broken fix it until it is"

Quote Originally Posted by Kieldon View Post
    God, I hope Sykvanas is going to defeat both the Void and Sylvanas.
    It's gonna be Syk fam.