Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerDaz View Post
    Those night elves are fighting for the horde as Sylvanas was once fighting for the lich king.
    If Sylvanas looses control over them, they regain their free will, and can choose again what is best for them.
    They aren't mind controlled.

Quote Originally Posted by Bright-Flower View Post
    They aren't mind controlled.
    Do you have a source for that? Why do they suddenly turn their backs to their old people?

7+ Year Old Account
    Is this secretly a bait thread to bait out the Alleria Windrunner RPer?

Do you have a source for that? Why do they suddenly turn their backs to their old people?
    Because Tyrande wasn't there to protect them when Sylvanas massacred them, so theyre getting revenge on Tyrande for this horrific act... by siding with Sylvanas.

It's so dumb, you couldn't make this shit up

...unless you work for Blizzard
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    Because Tyrande wasn't there to protect them when Sylvanas massacred them, so theyre getting revenge on Tyrande for this horrific act... by siding with Sylvanas.

lol

But still there must be a source for that, otherwise people will just speak with personal guesses

That sounds like a bad joke but it's actually spot on. It's absolutely moronic not to assume the worst when you are making a protection or defense plan. That's what the nelf leadership did. But of course the one who has to take the blame is Anduin, cause he can take it!

lol

But still there must be a source for that, otherwise people will just speak with personal guesses
    https://www.wowhead.com/news=287754/...e-8-1-spoilers

Sira and Delaryn are then raised as forsaken.
    Tyrande Whisperwind says: You must fight the shadow in your hearts, sisters!
    Sira Moonwarden says: We placed our faith in you.
    Delaryn Summermoon says: And you abandoned us. Elune abandoned us!
    Delaryn Summermoon says: We have nothing left. We are Forsaken.

...this is after havingjust been killed by the Forsaken.

Quote Originally Posted by Taly View Post
    Äh, no, its furhter more like "Sylvanas is a pawn of the Void"..not a Hero against that. ^^

Sylvanas will find her peace in a sacrifice, but only in a moment of realization, when she is almost completely corrupted by Void.
    the void wants Sylvanas dead.

- - - Updated - - -

Sylvanas was right. in their hour of need Elune and Tyrande turn their backs on them, there was no hope.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    This. It's been made clear that the undead are immunte to the void and it's whispers and the void wants her dead as it seems them as a big threat to itself.

They've been explaining it in the comic and other materials as an obvious "chekovs gun" ready for her defeat of them.

I will say it again, the position they put Sylvanas in was a plot device so Dark Rangers can happen for both factions, mark my words eeeeerybody.
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/@Nateanderthal

https://www.wowhead.com/news=287754/...e-8-1-spoilers

Sira and Delaryn are then raised as forsaken.
    Tyrande Whisperwind says: You must fight the shadow in your hearts, sisters!
    Sira Moonwarden says: We placed our faith in you.
    Delaryn Summermoon says: And you abandoned us. Elune abandoned us!
    Delaryn Summermoon says: We have nothing left. We are Forsaken.

...this is after havingjust been killed by the Forsaken.

you were right about "It's so dumb, you couldn't make this shit up"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    I will say it again, the position they put Sylvanas in was a plot device so Dark Rangers can happen for both factions, mark my words eeeeerybody.
    Yes, completely agree.

I believe the next expansion will be the Hero Class expansion: Dark Rangers and Tinkers, and enhancements for Death Knights and Demon Hunters. After all, they were completely ignored by the allied races.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Sylvanas was right. in their hour of need Elune and Tyrande turn their backs on them, there was no hope.
    If she stayed with them, Malfurion and Tyrande would have been killed and raised as Forsaken as well... not sure if her escape was that badly played after all.

you were right about "It's so dumb, you couldn't make this shit up"

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, completely agree.

I believe the next expansion will be the Hero Class expansion: Dark Rangers and Tinkers, and enhancements for Death Knights and Demon Hunters. After all, they were completely ignored by the allied races.

- - - Updated - - -

If she stayed with them, Malfurion and Tyrande would have been killed and raised as Forsaken as well... not sure if her escape was that badly played after all.
    The only reason I do not think Tinkers will ever happen is one fact, hardly anyone plays Gnomes or Goblin (Still more than Pandaren though!) and they would have to have race restrictions I am guessing. It is not impossible but very unlikely with how the game is moving forward into the more Death themes. Or they could go the other way and finally do an extra spec to each class (except duids because they have enough).
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/@Nateanderthal

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EnigmAddict View Post
    Haha, yes! Suck it Alleria.. the minute i saw Sylvanas with Xal'atath, I knew it.She is going to be the hero against the void.

They will restore her to being loved by all the horde probably by removing her as warchief, but elevating her further into an even bigger hero.

And the nicest bit, is blizzard is going to use her, and not Alleria as the main star against the void - suck it void elves! Death > Void
    Lets remember a few things here, firstly Xal'atath Is empty at this point If previously datamined Information Is to be believed where she gains a body of her own and fudges off, leaving a dagger that can Inprison an old god empty to be used against... N'zoth presumably, right?

Right, but why would you ever think that she'd be doing It for the sake of -us- as a whole? I mean she wants to do the same thing Arthas did, plague the entire fudging world and kill everything In the process. She Is becoming the Kerrigan of WoW, I'm calling It now. It used to feel like Illidan would be that, thank fudge Blizzard turned around on the whole "Chosen One" storyline, I'm so happy for that, and that whole "Light Isn't so one sided" kinda deal with Xe'ra.

But as I see It right now, Sylvanas will use the dagger to Imprison N'zoth to use his powers for her own gains, to corrupt and kill people, possibly to raise her people Into a void-like existance. Like someone said at Blizzcon, what Garrosh did was amateourish compared to what Sylvanas will do, and that's saying a lot since he found the heart of an old god and used It to fuel himself Into madness.

At this point, I hope we kill her when she does that, because I heavily doubt she'll become a Kerrigan of WoW In the sense that we know, a baddie but actually a goodie In the end. More like she'll become some voidy creature with wings, so like Kerrigan but more evil instead. Which really I wouldn't mind, I wish Kerrigan ended that way to be honest. Inbefore Anduin blocks the killing blow from Thrall and demands a trial with the Titans as the judges or some bullship.

And whatever Sylvanas Is doing regardless of my Idea of the future, she's doing It for -herself-, not the Horde. It's only a tool for her to be used at this point, she doesn't care for the values of the Horde, she never has. Hell, she might not be doing It for the forsaken either, besides, we still don't know who It Is that put her on the Warchief's Throne, can't have been N'zoth that makes no sense. Bwomsambdi's boss could be possible? But that's about all the theorycrafting I got.
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?

Quote Originally Posted by EnigmAddict View Post
    Haha, yes! Suck it Alleria.. the minute i saw Sylvanas with Xal'atath, I knew it.She is going to be the hero against the void.
    She is already a hero against the Void. She is fighting the Allaince.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Bennett View Post
    Blizzard would be very silly to do that
    >looks at diablo immortal

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    The only reason I do not think Tinkers will ever happen is one fact, hardly anyone plays Gnomes or Goblin (Still more than Pandaren though!) and they would have to have race restrictions I am guessing. It is not impossible but very unlikely with how the game is moving forward into the more Death themes. Or they could go the other way and finally do an extra spec to each class (except duids because they have enough).
    Well Tinkers could happen with other races as well, to avoid player rejection of the gnome/goblin models:

Gnomes, junker gnomes and dwarves for alliance, and goblins, vulpera and forsaken/maghar for horde.

Tinker is probably the most original class that wow doesnt have yet. And dark rangers brings undeath and caster class, which also helps. That is why i have a feeling that they are the next hero classes coming up.

10+ Year Old Account
    In the Void of my sou... Bah, Argentina :D
    My theory is: The Blade of the Black Empire is gonna become the Frostmourne of Sylvanas.

With one of her last Val'kyr dying in Darkshore, Eyir safe in the Halls of Valor, the Alliance closing their grip around the Horde forces and a potential rebelion leading by Saurfang, Sylvanas will grow in despair.

But she hear the reports of the hordes of undeads created by the power of G'hunn, a void entity classified as an Old God. She learned about the void aberrations created by her sister's people, the Void Elves, using the corpses of fallen beasts in Zandalar. She remembered the risen skeletons created by the Shadowmoon Necrolytes, back in AU Draenor.

The Void can create undeath.

And a blade capable of imprison an Old God, now laid empty.

After the final battle agains the last old god, Sylvanas will become the Jailer of N'zoth, and will use it powers to create an army of undeath bigger than the Lich King's army. Or maybe her goal is to use the power of N'zoth to conquer the Frozen Throne, destroy the Helm of Domination (killing the Lich King entity forever and freeing is army) and becoming the Queen of the Damned, a massive empire of free undeath creatures.

Maybe leading to the creation of a third faction. Or becoming the next big bad. Or becoming the unwanted shield of Azeroth against the Void Lords. Who knows?

She's shown to be wielding the most Pro-Old God Void-infused weapon in the Universe. A very manipulative weapon, at that.

She's not a fucking hero, cause of it. The only reason we never got fucked over by Xal'atath in the first place, was because the Legion were fucking with us during that time.

Well Tinkers could happen with other races as well, to avoid player rejection of the gnome/goblin models:

Gnomes, junker gnomes and dwarves for alliance, and goblins, vulpera and forsaken/maghar for horde.

Tinker is probably the most original class that wow doesnt have yet. And dark rangers brings undeath and caster class, which also helps. That is why i have a feeling that they are the next hero classes coming up.
    Dark Ranger could also include a Void option in order to not be forced into Shadow Priest if you want to use the Void in playable form.

With that missing from the game, I get extremely frustrated when I see so many people asking for Tinker.

Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    Dark Ranger could also include a Void option in order to not be forced into Shadow Priest if you want to use the Void in playable form.

With that missing from the game, I get extremely frustrated when I see so many people asking for Tinker.
    My idea of Dark Ranger would be a necromantic spec (sylvanas) and a void spec (alleria). Not sure if this concept would be the chosen one of blizzard.