Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    So, more Whataboutism? Right wing terrorism is OK as long as Islamic Terrorism is worse. Is that it?
    I think it's a weird thing to refer to it as "right wing terrorism", when islamic terrorism also is right wing terrorism in a sense. Islam is based on much of the same conservative and fascist values as the far right, making them very much the same. An extremist muslim killing what they perceive as inferior people, is not much different than a western extremist right-winger killing what they perceive as inferior people.

Extremist left-wingers also think they have the right to murder what they perceive as inferior people, so this is all a problem with extremism which should be looked upon as a whole: extremists are dangerous, no matter their political background.
    Quote Originally Posted by kenthovind View Post
    We were created by the biblical God.
    Quote Originally Posted by kenthovind View Post
    There's as much evidence for Santa as for darwinian evolution.
    The irony

Quote Originally Posted by maccajoe View Post
    Thats true democrats shoot up baseball parks.
    And how many attacks have there been outside of that single attack? Meanwhile on the right.... no one said left terrorism doesn’t exist it just makes up like 5% compared to 70% right wing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    You don't give a shit?

You, Seagus1992, are the one vehemently posting in thread about American politics. You, Seagus 1992, inserted yourself into this discussion that had precisely dick and fuck all to do with you.

If you don't care about this topic, why the fuck are you in here aggressively arguing and giving your opinion?

Here's a tip free of charge....prove yourself correct and go the fuck away from this thread.
    I wonder if this is the average intelligence level or if you're special.

First of all it's Segus1992, but don't worry I know it's hard, the name is only right there.

Second, and this might be hard to understand, but you can care about tragedies and how Americans love killing each other because of low levels of education and gun issues without giving a shit about your politics.

I understand it might be difficult to understand that part, but do give it your best shot and I'll give you a gold star.

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    I wonder if this is the average intelligence level or if you're special.

First of all it's Segus1992, but don't worry I know it's hard, the name is only right there.

Second, and this might be hard to understand, but you can care about tragedies and how Americans love killing each other because of low levels of education and gun issues without giving a shit about your politics.

I understand it might be difficult to understand that part, but do give it your best shot and I'll give you a gold star.
    Typical bullshit. You had your ass handed to you and you want to quibble over the spelling of a screen name.

Also, you'd think with your superior education you'd realize you've been arguing with me about American politics. And maybe just maybe, if you had approached this argument with me with any intellectual honesty whatsoever, you'd learn I do agree that we as a country are woefully undereducated, and then I'd show you how that has led to people like Trump being elected, who rile up the undereducated into committing these crimes all while ensuring that these same people are armed to the teeth.

But instead, you came in with jackass guns ablazin', because you don;t understand how in this country, poor education, crime and Trump are all related....but hey I misspelled your stupid screen name.
    Last edited by Bodakane; 2018-11-05 at 02:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    And how many attacks have there been outside of that single attack? Meanwhile on the right.... no one said left terrorism doesn’t exist it just makes up like 5% compared to 70% right wing.
    I was responding to someone because they were insinuating it didnt the statement is pretty clear.. And as far as numbers depends how far you want to go a back. If you want to remain contemporary i can name a couple of the top of my head, baseball fella, shooting at a church, youtube another guy in south california in 2015, gay bar shooting in florida. I mean if you want me to go search for statistics i can just as soon as you cite you 70%-5% but that wsnt my original point.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Typical bullshit. You had your ass handed to you and you want to quibble over the spelling of a screen name.

Also, you'd think with your superior education you'd realize you've been arguing with me about American politics. And maybe just maybe, if you had approached this argument with me with any intellectual honesty whatsoever, you'd learn I do agree that we as a country are woefully undereducated, and then I'd show you how that has led to people like Trump being elected, who rile up the undereducated into committing these crimes all while ensuring that these same people are armed to the teeth.

But instead, you came in with jackass guns ablazin', because you don;t understand how in this country, poor education, crime and Trump are all related....but hey I misspelled your stupid screen name.
    So you don't understand then. I care about the tragedies your undereducated country causes, but I'm not stupid enough to believe it's because of "The Others" but rather because of your entire country. Thinking it's because of one side is exactly what causes this.

But you ignore my original point: you're vultures who can't wait to alienate people you disagree with over a tragedy, insinuating that they're the same as the murderers. Both sides do the exact same thing, if only you'd realise how similar you are you might actually achieve progress.

really?
    you are equating incels with right wing people (all right wing people)

I am going to start equating liberals and lefties with something related to homophobia to get this thread locked if mods dont do their job

Quote Originally Posted by maccajoe View Post
    I was responding to someone because they were insinuating it didnt the statement is pretty clear.. And as far as numbers depends how far you want to go a back. If you want to remain contemporary i can name a couple of the top of my head, baseball fella, shooting at a church, youtube another guy in south california in 2015, gay bar shooting in florida. I mean if you want me to go search for statistics i can just as soon as you cite you 70%-5% but that wsnt my original point.
    What part of the pulse night club shooting by an Islamic terrorist (makes up 15%) tantamount to left wing terrorism. What the fuck are you on?

10+ Year Old Account
    So you don't understand then. I care about the tragedies your undereducated country causes, but I'm not stupid enough to believe it's because of "The Others" but rather because of your entire country. Thinking it's because of one side is exactly what causes this.

But you ignore my original point: you're vultures who can't wait to alienate people you disagree with over a tragedy, insinuating that they're the same as the murderers. Both sides do the exact same thing, if only you'd realise how similar you are you might actually achieve progress.
    #wokein2018
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    Except when there are metrics to tell what something is and isn't, it doesn't matter what someone says. This is like attempting to pass a bird off as a cat and yelling "True Scotsman Argument!" when someone says "that's not a cat".

Even the Bible warns about how many will claim to be a Christian that aren't, and how you can judge if they are.
    Yes there is a metric to see who is christian. They state it as such 101 times over and over.

So yes this is no true scotsman and christians trying to hand wash something that they don't even need to handwash about.

Quote Originally Posted by EternalBany View Post
    really?

I am going to start equating liberals and lefties with something related to homophobia to get this thread locked if mods dont do their job
    The fact this bait thread is still open says it all.

really?

There's a significant overlap between Mgtow, Incel, Men's Rights groups and the Alt-Right. They are not traditional Conservatives, but a new wave of loons so far on the right that the Republicans of 2008 would consider them all fucking insane.

Denying this overlap is akin to denying the association and overlap between Islamic Terrorism and Salafism. Or denying the overlap between the KKK and Neo Nazis.

Or even denying the overlap between the Antifa and the Progressive left.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    There's a significant overlap between Mgtow, Incel, Men's Rights groups and the Alt-Right. They are not traditional Conservatives, but a new wave of loons so far on the right that the Republicans of 2008 would consider them all fucking insane.

Denying this overlap is akin to denying the association and overlap between Islamic Terrorism and Salafism. Or denying the overlap between the KKK and Neo Nazis.

Or even denying the overlap between the Antifa and the Progressive left.
    Instead of pointing fingers at fucking groups of people and tallying which group is more responsible. How about we come up with ways to identify and deal with these people before they become problems?
    Kara Swisher: What do you think about Cory Booker saying kick them in the shins?
    Hillary Clinton: Well, that was Eric Holder.
    Kara Swisher: Eric Holder, oh, Eric Holder, sorry.
    Hillary Clinton: Yeah, I know they all look alike.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    Same with vegans, I'm a vegan btw, now I'm going to enjoy this extra cheese pepperoni pizza I ordered. And don't try to say I'm not a vegan, because you're just using the true scotsman arguement.

I can't tell if you're being willfully ignorant just so you can bash Christians, or if you're flat unable to comprehend this.
    The only problem I have with people today who identify as Christian... is that so many aren't really. They don't follow the principle(al?) teachings of Christ.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Senator Moore will be sitting in that seat and I hope it burns you to your core.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Trump did it so it's good. I put my faith in a strong political figure because I lack self-esteem and feel threatened by a changing world. Whoever stands against him is bad because I do not understand their arguments and I have a simple tribalistic mindset created through the consumption of right-wing media.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    really?

The incel community is right-wing, deal with it.
    Facts over feelings, was it?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shaderas View Post
    The only problem I have with people today who identify as Christian... is that so many aren't really. They don't follow the principle(al?) teachings of Christ.
    Not a single US republican follows the teachings of Jesus.

...Or pretty much any other far right Christian party on this world.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    The incel community is right-wing, deal with it.
    Facts over feelings, was it?
    how is an economic conservative or a libertarian anyway compared to the far right?

Quote Originally Posted by petej0 View Post
    Instead of pointing fingers at fucking groups of people and tallying which group is more responsible. How about we come up with ways to identify and deal with these people before they become problems?
    Does someone frequent Incel forums+ publishes rants and videos about hating women, Jews and illegal immigrants, does he frequent Alt-Right website+ ownes firearms?

Add to that getting arrested for groping random women. Tada, you found someone who is a risk factor.

No, I understand just fine.

I understand that you think blaming one side is ridiculous, but you blaming both sides is somehow better or more evolved? Its fucking stupid and shows a lack of understanding of what is actually happening in this country that I live in and you don't, but it also shows a significant lack critical thinking on your part as well.

Its this false equivalence that is basically the justification for the shit behavior.

To nutshell this, you're talking out of your ass by pretending that both sides do X, when they actually don't, just so you can judge people for being judgmental. So if we're keeping score, I have you leading in the following events: Ignorance Beams, 100m Sounds Good When You Say it Fast, Pseudo Intellectual Backstroke, Cross Country Hypocrisy and the Both Sides are Even Bars.

Are Incels right-wingers? Elliot Rodgers was subscribed to TYT.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardoc View Post
    I'm not, I'm just pointing out the black and white thinking of the leftists. Thanks for proving my point I guess.
    Engaging in a false equivalency by claiming that "the left is just as bad" is defending them. The only point I'm proving is your fixation on binary options, and your refusal to acknowledge nuance when making comparisons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.