Haha. Didn't take long for the cavalry to arrive.

Deleted
    Don't get why people seriously debate with Obelisk when it's obvious that he is simply against High Elves no matter what and he just writes arguments against them regardless if he himself believes in these arguments. Needless to say that he also doesn't care what others write to him. So to get tilted by his posts to the point of wishing cancer to him? Some people... :/ That's not just disgusting, it's also stupid.

troll paladins. if there is no high elfs for the alliance then we know the bias is real.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thundering View Post
    troll paladins. if there is no high elfs for the alliance then we know the bias is real.
    Horde bias is Blizzard not giving you a Horde race. Amazing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Keihndeth View Post
    Haha. Didn't take long for the cavalry to arrive.
    Heaven forbid you just have an echo chamber where hilarious ideas can spread and you convince yourselves blizzard is wrong and you're right, and somehow end up defending the people who want someone to die because they point out how hilariously petty the screeching for high elves became
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Horde bias is Blizzard not giving you a Horde race. Amazing.
    But Blood Elves (High Elves) are an Alliance race that was given to the Horde for out-of-lore faction population reasons. We're just asking to play an Alliance race after 14 years.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Silver Covenant View Post
    But Blood Elves (High Elves) are an Alliance race that was given to the Horde for out-of-lore faction population reasons. We're just asking to play an Alliance race after 14 years.
    No, they are not Alliance race.

New interview says "there's a chance" they could add customization options to void elves to allow for a high elf fantasy

https://www.mmo-champion.com/content...layers-DLC-654

Quote Originally Posted by Viviere View Post
    No, they are not Alliance race.
    Whatever...

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redzonetode View Post
    New interview says "there's a chance" they could add customization options to void elves to allow for a high elf fantasy

Should please everyone then, I think that'd be great for the people. They don't need their own models, just making High elf customization available to the void elf makes a lot of sense. Would like to see that happen

Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    Should please everyone then, I think that'd be great for the people. They don't need their own models, just making High elf customization available to the void elf makes a lot of sense. Would like to see that happen
    High elf fans were asking for things like that as compromise when void elves were announced, only to be constantly rebuked. Blizzard would have avoided a lot of needless trouble if it just listened back then.
    Whatever...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    Would be another fake High Elves, nothing different from people RPing humans as High Elves.

Its just a fair skin and white/blond hair god dammit. They dont even have to change anything else....

Deleted
    Void Elves should have never been a thing to begin with, they should have been High Elves. Hell, they could have just given them a faction of Priests who do what the Velves do anyway as their priest class lore.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ddi View Post
    Don't get why people seriously debate with Obelisk when it's obvious that he is simply against High Elves no matter what and he just writes arguments against them regardless if he himself believes in these arguments. Needless to say that he also doesn't care what others write to him. So to get tilted by his posts to the point of wishing cancer to him? Some people... :/ That's not just disgusting, it's also stupid.
    I'm not sure why some others are so caught up in debating with him, he has me on ignore so he can't see my posts. But I like to still reply to his to offer counter-arguments for any visitors to the thread.

He has a tendency to paint the entire request/discussion as if it's never going to happen ever and what do we find out below vvv that oh yeah there's a chance now of getting some customization to Void Elves for that "High Elf fantasy".

Quote Originally Posted by Redzonetode View Post

Cmon man this is the same video I linked and was talking about a few pages ago, does it really have to be posted on MMO-C front page in order for people to believe it's credible now?

Regardless, fuck yes it's on the front page!

Quote Originally Posted by Xuen View Post
    Void Elves should have never been a thing to begin with, they should have been High Elves. Hell, they could have just given them a faction of Priests who do what the Velves do anyway as their priest class lore.
    A-MEN my wise ol' beautifully celestial tiger friend!

Quote Originally Posted by Keihndeth View Post
    Noticed you failed to address the point about being a Blood Elf fanboy. Which is fine, but you need to state you have some pretty strong bias and there might be merit to what pro-HEers stances and views are.

Oh, I guess you kinda did admit to it here... Interesting. Funny thing is, I don't remember any person ever in the Horde who mains an Orc, Tauren, Troll or Undead defending retaining Blood Elves as keeping "...the integrity of the Horde..." Actually, I've seen most of those Horde players complaining they water-down the Horde with an Alliance looking and feeling race, so that's an interesting perspective.

Anyways, let's look at your friends list - the "Whose Who?" of anti-High Elf superpals.

We have Aeula, Combatbulter, Friendlyimmolation, Syegfryed and Mehrunes. I mean, anyone can look up the post history of any of you and not go far to see anti-High Elf toxicity. You don't have to look far. Whats funny is you like to fling toxicity, but don't like to receive it. When you roll in the mud, expect to get dirty

Let's have a look at what you and one of your superpals have to say in a thread you created entitled "How can Blizzard mitigate the potential Alliance backlash at Blizzcon? (Spoilers?)" (which is implying quite a bit from the title I might add... can sense some Alliance dislike there...)

^^ Snarky kinda correlates with toxic, dontcha think?

Awesome. No pro-Horde fanboy bias, Alliance hater here. Not toxic at all.

^^ Toxic

Then you state something contradictory...

That's odd, because you seem to lump all pro-High Elf people together when it suits you...

Hmm... that's a bit toxic too... calling people martyrs and painting "a lot of pro High Elfers" with broad strokes of the brush...

^^ Toxic

Then let's come to the content of your signature. It's not only a misquote of what Ion said (he said it in an interview, not a Blue Post), but it's entirely misleading. You cherry-picked the snippet of what he said to confirm your beliefs while completely dismissing the context. Add to that your consistent, daily drumming on these forums for over a year where 1/2 to 2/3's of your posts are anti-High Elf... it's just not healthy man. You're in too deep and to be honest, nobody should care that much about anything in a video game. There is thin line between passion and obsession, and it's clear you've crossed the threshold.

Think I've made my point.
    But they are the victims, try and remember! Anyway I have no regrets over what I said on Twitter, nor will I apologize for any fake outrage it might have stirred with Obelisk Kai or his/her cult.

Back to the matter at hand though, I'm pleased Blizzard put an end to the idea that High Elves are a 100% certain no. And contrary to what many of the anti-high elf trolls are saying now, they did in fact on many posts try and argue that Blizzard said it would never happen. It's because of these High Elf mega threads on all platforms that Blizzard is slowly coming around to notice that High Elves are the most desired race and why they are now considering giving Void Elves High Elf customization options. Keep up the good work guys and don't let the anti-high elf haters keep you from continuing to voice your support.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    [img]https://media.moddb.com/images/mods/1/17/16546/legends_in_battle.jpg[img]
    Remember what happens at the end of Warcraft 3?
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Necrosaro123 View Post
    Guys, you need to put attention to this line:
    "There is a chance that new customization options could be added to the Void Elves to fill the High Elf fantasy."
    This line comes from Blizzcon. Mamytwink Interview with Jeremy Feasel and Tina Wang.

Check it....
    It's known. Problem is they are still gonna be void elves and not High Elves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinbros2 View Post
    But they are the victims, try and remember! Anyway I have no regrets over what I said on Twitter, nor will I apologize for any fake outrage it might have stirred with Obelisk Kai or his/her cult.

Back to the matter at hand though, I'm pleased Blizzard put an end to the idea that High Elves are a 100% certain no. And contrary to what many of the anti-high elf trolls are saying now, they did in fact on many posts try and argue that Blizzard said it would never happen. It's because of these High Elf mega threads on all platforms that Blizzard is slowly coming around to notice that High Elves are the most desired race and why they are now considering giving Void Elves High Elf customization options. Keep up the good work guys and don't let the anti-high elf haters keep you from continuing to voice your support.
    Fascinating, you actually think you're owed something, and you think that you're the victim here. Not only have you begged for the blood elf model but you couldn't handle it when it was beyond obvious you'd never get your carbon copy.

If they do add "high elf" customization, you still realize it won't be 100% right? More likely a corpse pale that's closer to blood elves, but it will never be the same.

You're also banking on a maybe, but after 14 years of being told no, I'm sure that's overwhelmingly good news for you.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Remember what happens at the end of Warcraft 3?
    The Blood Elves sure as heck don't join the Horde, which includes both Trolls (who'd pillaged and brutalized them for centuries) and the Undead (who are the Lordaeron Humans that Garithos represented). I remember a military unit of Blood Elves leaving for Outland.

Know what I don't remember? The High Elf priests and sorceresses who'd stayed with the Alliance through Silvermoon's earlier withdrawal going to leave with Kael'Thas. I don't remember the Dwarfs throwing a baby fit over Garithos, either, even though Garithos is obviously at fault for the Blood Elves' departure and represents all of the Alliance according to you people.

Just admit that both you and Blizzard's staff hates the canon that their predecessors established and that made Warcraft great in the first place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Silver Covenant View Post
    The Blood Elves sure as heck don't join the Horde, which includes both Trolls (who'd pillaged and brutalized them for centuries) and the Undead (who are the Lordaeron Humans that Garithos represented). I remember a military unit of Blood Elves leaving for Outland.

Know what I don't remember? The High Elf priests and sorceresses who'd stayed with the Alliance through Silvermoon's earlier withdrawal going to leave with Kael'Thas. I don't remember the Dwarfs throwing a baby fit over Garithos, either, even though Garithos is obviously at fault for the Blood Elves' departure and represents all of the Alliance according to you people.

Just admit that both you and Blizzard's staff hates the canon that their predecessors established and that made Warcraft great in the first place.

You don't remember them because they were almost extinct. Even in Vanilla Blizzard stated that the high elves were too few and fragmented to be unified, and that the blood elves would not fight alongside the Alliance anytime soon.

No, unlike you I actually pay attention to lore, rather than making a flimsy copy that I can edit because I never got over blood elves joining the Horde.
    Holy shit lol