Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Haha. Oh no! Please don't keep our """"refugees"""""! They are such great and productive people!

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Yeah - amazing isn't it, Mexico doesn't have overt government sanctioned kidnapping at all.
    I'll take hyperbole for 500 please Alex.....

Quote Originally Posted by durenas View Post
    Your language 'calling for closing the border' 'the southern menace is real' is over the top and immature.

I'm not disputing there's violence in America, but the US is our biggest trading partner. We literally have the most open border in the entire world. Closing the border is never going to happen and the stuff that makes the news in the US is the 1% of the worst case scenario. The vast majority of Canadians who go to the US are completely safe.
    No.... no you dont.... not anymore... perhaps you've heard of the EU?

More people are probably trying to get to Canada now because weed is legal, they want to get high like the rest of us!

Quote Originally Posted by Ehrenpanzer View Post
    No.... no you dont.... not anymore... perhaps you've heard of the EU?
    Okay, splitting hairs, but I'll concede your point. We still have a very open border.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Free shit like what?
    housing, food stamps, medicaid, education

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    I love Canada. I'm just well aware that your schtick is purely, 100%, spreading anti-American propaganda. Actual Canadians aren't actually that deranged about their Southern neighbor.

Quote Originally Posted by XangXu View Post
    I am.
    I bet you’re from Ontario.
    hihi 10/chars

Canada got lots of space and quite rich, they could probably take in a lot more people?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Not sure people understand the concept of this.

In Denmark we don't extradite people to countries if they face cruel treatment or death penalty, I'm pretty sure it's the same deal with Canada.
    We have the same rules in Norway, I thought most western countries did.
    Last edited by Exeris; 2018-11-05 at 09:11 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    No, you just get arrested for a hate crime for using the wrong pronoun..so much better....
    I’ll take shit that doesn’t happen for 100 Alex.

Refugees were meant to go to the nearest safest nation... yet they travel hundred of miles to thousands, why? Better welfare.

EU has been flooded with migrants when they should had all gone to the nearest nation, yet even the migrants breached past the border nations, and them nations in the EU allowed them to move on.

It's why once the area of origin of the Refugees is deemed safe, they should all be made to return, by their own will or by force, I understand, they were scared, they ran, everyone is a coward and no one should have to fight for their lives, but if it now safe enough they should return to claim what is rightfully theirs.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'll take hyperbole for 500 please Alex.....
    God dam it you took my joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    I’ll take shit that doesn’t happen for 100 Alex.
    https://dailycaller.com/2017/06/16/c...nder-pronouns/

*cough*

Well, I guess no one needs to come to this unsafe country anymore.

7+ Year Old Account
    i know getting out raged over nothing is fun.... oh wait i don't, i don't get out raged over nothing.

here the actual law

This enactment amends the Canadian Human Rights Act to add gender identity and gender expression to the list of prohibited grounds of discrimination.
    The enactment also amends the Criminal Code to extend the protection against hate propaganda set out in that Act to any section of the public that is distinguished by gender identity or expression and to clearly set out that evidence that an offence was motivated by bias, prejudice or hate based on gender identity or expression constitutes an aggravating circumstance that a court must take into consideration when it imposes a sentence.
    anadian Human Rights Act
    1998, c. 9, s. 9; 2012, c. 1, s. 137(E)
    1 Section 2 of the Canadian Human Rights Act is replaced by the following:
    Purpose
    2 The purpose of this Act is to extend the laws in Canada to give effect, within the purview of matters coming within the legislative authority of Parliament, to the principle that all individuals should have an opportunity equal with other individuals to make for themselves the lives that they are able and wish to have and to have their needs accommodated, consistent with their duties and obligations as members of society, without being hindered in or prevented from doing so by discriminatory practices based on race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, disability or conviction for an offence for which a pardon has been granted or in respect of which a record suspension has been ordered.
    1996, c. 14, s. 2; 2012, c. 1, s. 138(E)
    2 Subsection 3(1) of the Act is replaced by the following:
    Prohibited grounds of discrimination
    3 (1) For all purposes of this Act, the prohibited grounds of discrimination are race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, disability and conviction for an offence for which a pardon has been granted or in respect of which a record suspension has been ordered.
    R.*S.*, c. C-46
    Criminal Code
    2014, c. 31, s. 12
    3 Subsection 318(4) of the Criminal Code is replaced by the following:
    Definition of identifiable group
    (4) In this section, identifiable group means any section of the public distinguished by colour, race, religion, national or ethnic origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or mental or physical disability.
    1995, c. 22, s. 6
    4 Subparagraph 718.*2(a)*(i) of the Act is replaced by the following:
    (i) evidence that the offence was motivated by bias, prejudice or hate based on race, national or ethnic origin, language, colour, religion, sex, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity or expression, or on any other similar factor,
    so no that doesn't happen.

https://www.parl.ca/DocumentViewer/e.../first-reading
    Last edited by Lorgar Aurelian; 2018-11-05 at 09:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by psiko74 View Post
    housing, food stamps, medicaid, education
    Housing, food stamps medicaid, education. So you rather not give them education? That's fucking retarded lol.

Housing, food stamps medicaid, education. So you rather not give them education? That's fucking retarded lol.
    i'd rather illegals not be here in the first place.

The US is plenty dangerous enough due to Americans. Just the thought I have whenever people proclaim that "dangerous people making x countries dangerous don't belong here hurr!".

I'd say they've got better chances at a better life in Canada, so it'd be a win/win/win situation.

Quote Originally Posted by psiko74 View Post
    i'd rather illegals not be here in the first place.
    Asylum seekers.

Asylum seekers.
    asylum from what? Im refering to illegals not asylum seekers. people that are seeking asylum actually go through the process to claim asylum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please stop visiting that site and destroying what few live neurons you have left.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Basic fear-mongering 101. The US is incredibly safe.