Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account

Question So...are you prepared to invest a lot of hours in WoW again?

Greetings champions, good to see you all!

Well, classic is coming, and we all know by now how time-consuming classic can be: leveling in itself is a journey that can take months and months until you get to cap (which is cool!). That got me thinking: Are you "prepared" for this?

A lot of classic players are now adults with families, jobs, and etc, and probably can't spend a lot of time with gaming. Will you play Classic despite the numerous time consuming tasks and quests that the game had?

People will spend as much time as they can, and want, on it.

*gasp*

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, cant fucking wait to pour 16 hours a day into this game

Deleted
    Yes.

Even tho i dont have as much as time as before, its those very changes that they made for retail wow to accompany everyone times that has ruined it

If I play classic it will have to be on a lighter schedule. Would enjoy doing some raiding (only got to do MC/Ony/ZG/AQ20) but I'm unsure how much time I would have to put in. I never played on a private server but to my understanding the content can be cleared pretty quick now.

More than likely I will take my time to level and probably mess around with PVP.

People can book time off work for launch when Blizzard announce the exact date, it's not unheard of.

No interest in going through it all again.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    I mean yeah for a couple of weeks I would.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was an adult with kids and a full time job in 2004.
    I leveled slowly, but still made it to end game and raided MC/ZG/AQ/BWL.

It dumbfounds me that some people think the only way to play the game is to no life it.
    YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE "FIRST" TO ENJOY WOW CLASSIC.
    Push it to the limit

#NoCollusion
    "The Special Counsel did not find that the Trump campaign, or anyone associated with it, conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in these efforts, despite multiple. offers from Russian-affiliated individuals to assist the Trump campaign."

You won't dump quite as many hours into it since you can trade loot. It's one of those QoL changes for blizzard and players that reduce time on the treadmill overall.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Yes, no doubt

Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Victoria View Post

Well, classic is coming, and we all know by now how time-consuming classic can be: leveling in itself is a journey that can take months and months until you get to cap (which is cool!). That got me thinking: Are you "prepared" for this?

A lot of classic players are now adults with families, jobs, and etc, and probably can't spend a lot of time with gaming. Will you play Classic despite the numerous time consuming tasks and quests that the game had?
    Hey, haven't seen you around for some time.

I'm already sinking a lot of time into WoW and Classic will launch just as the scheduled content drought begins. So yes, I think, I'll waste some time on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    dunno really, one more whole summer of 15h+ a day...depends on the weather i guess
    HOLLA FOR DA TOP DOLLA

Well, I won't be able to invest much time seeing as my work schedule will be pretty tight, but I am looking forward to spending as much time as possible without overdoing it. Don't care if I don't do well in it, just want to experience it. I suspect there'll be a complete content drought for retail when classic is released so no issues there.

Deleted
    Doubt I'll make it to Zul'Gurub, but I'll give it a try.

Been there, done that. I'm not a nostalgic person. I choose to let the past stay in the past.

Deleted
    I play for about an hour to two a week now, just to complete my +10 for the week and some world quests/raid bosses if time permits. Will increase it a bit on new patches, etc but other than that no. I have the time but I don't find it fun to log in to WoW (partially because I play prot warrior and doing anything above 13-14 with a pug as a prot warrior gets you laughed at, even with a high RIO score).

Deleted
    probaly not - i have experienced classic when it was released back on 2004 and enjoyed every minute of it,
    I am just waiting for those forum posts from snowflakes whinging how hard it was just to get to a Quest NPC small boss and having to clear mobs one by one,

I may have a dabble for a few hours for old times sake, but been there and seen everything since 2004,

I do hope you enjoy it, and appreciate how piss easy you really have it these days

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Victoria View Post

I have more time now than I did 2005 so yeah definitely
    I thought I did, but apparently I don't

If you die you die but if you don't die you still die.

Yes, I have something like 300 days played in WoW overall, so adding a few more to play Classic isn't a big deal and looks to be some nostalgic good times.