Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    There is nothing manufactured about this outrage.

The people who go to Blizzcon are the biggest white knights. They LOVE Blizzard. These aren't just people who buy a ticket or own the games, they buy merchandise and some of them travel half the world to get there. These people BOOED Cheng when he said DI would not be on PC. They cheered and whistled for Red Shirt guy.
    The initial anger and disappointment by attendees at the event is ONE HUNDRED PERCENT justified and reasonable. It was a poorly timed announcement to completely the wrong audience with completely the wrong background.

The manufactured outrage is not the attendees at Blizzcon, who have every right to be pissed about wasting their time and money to come to the show to be insulted with this disappointing reveal.

The ridiculous thing is the people who weren't even there that are basically picking up the flag and running with it to the ends of the earth. On this forum and others, the amount of people posting the most distressing things, and people campaigning and crusading on the internet to destroy the game and anyone ever involved with it before it's ever released... I mean... why?

If you were that at Blizzcon and you were disappointed, fair enough. But there's no need for this kind of edgy internet outrage, whichbasically happens every day over everything these days.

I was really disappointed it wasn't Diablo 4, or some similar scale project that was announced. I didn't even watch the rest of the Diablo stuff at Blizzcon as a result. But after the initial disappointment, I mean, I shrug and I go back to playing other games.
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

I am going to play it with my PS4 controller.

Deleted
    Gameplay was and will be always amazing in diablo even on mobile when this game will be released it will be fine and people are not upset about diablo on mOBILE xD people are upset that last content on PC diablo 3 was necromancer 15 euros xD

Quote Originally Posted by Marston View Post
    - The difficulty of said area is lower than what to expect in the final game, simply since many people may have never played such a game on their phone.
    This is just objectively not true.
    People have played Crusaders of Light before, and even if they hadn't, Diablo Immortal is not original.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Quote Originally Posted by crono14 View Post
    He posted an update not long ago to his Youtube channel not long ago. He uses the terms "shitstorm" and "emotionally disturbing weekend", so his video should be pretty good I think.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comm..._from_rhykker/

https://www.youtube.com/user/Rhykker/community
    Pretty strong words. He's always really involved in Diablo, so i'm looking forward to his video.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by Leih View Post
    The initial anger and disappointment by attendees at the event is ONE HUNDRED PERCENT justified and reasonable. It was a poorly timed announcement to completely the wrong audience with completely the wrong background.

The manufactured outrage is not the attendees at Blizzcon, who have every right to be pissed about wasting their time and money to come to the show to be insulted with this disappointing reveal.

The ridiculous thing is the people who weren't even there that are basically picking up the flag and running with it to the ends of the earth. On this forum and others, the amount of people posting the most distressing things, and people campaigning and crusading on the internet to destroy the game and anyone ever involved with it before it's ever released... I mean... why?

If you were that at Blizzcon and you were disappointed, fair enough. But there's no need for this kind of edgy internet outrage, whichbasically happens every day over everything these days.

I was really disappointed it wasn't Diablo 4, or some similar scale project that was announced. I didn't even watch the rest of the Diablo stuff at Blizzcon as a result. But after the initial disappointment, I mean, I shrug and I go back to playing other games.
    Good for you, you clearly aren't a Diablo fan and you aren't apart of the community. You also probably aren't much of a Blizzard fan either if the implication of them whoring out an IP to a third party doesn't concern you.
    Blizzard should feel blessed that they have passionate fans, if they were any other developer, people would just be quiet, and no one would buy their games anymore, much like how you feel, and move on to a different game.
    The people who are angry don't want to move on to another game, they want to play a Blizzard product. They will play other games, such as PoE or GrimDawn while waiting for the next Diablo title, they are begrudgingly waiting and have been for a long time.
    The outrage isn't manufactured, your feelings of it are manufactured.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    Honestly, unless you're buying an iphone you can get a phone pretty cheap with a large screen. Most Android budget phones sacrifice the camera to lower prices. $300 can get you a good phone with a 6+ inch display nowadays. People claiming that you need an $800 phone are fucking idiots at this point.
    With 300 dollars I could buy a console.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it will be utter garbage for the sole reason that ALL mobile games that include movement like this and a "touchpad joystick" have been awful. Tried about 10 games, from good developers, like mobile versions of Resident Evil games and they are unplayable.

Hearthstone works because the touchpad works.

However, even if touchpad would be perfect, I am still against the idea of mobile games as I think it's hurtful for the industry as a whole.

I think it's good the gaming industry grows and that it attract more of the general public. BUT we gotta make them come to us, not us to come to them. Adapting gaming for the public (non gamers) with mobile games, facebook games etc etc is not the way, we gotta make them interested in Console and PC games instead, maybe with better marketing, lower prices etc.
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief Bennett View Post
    Maybe you're being hyperbolic? I've not seen a single person wish death on anyone. Y'know what the worst thing about all this is? Turns out some people are completely unable to differentiate people have legitimate problems with a product and the philosophy around it, and mindless hate. Surely, there is some of that, but to dismiss all the reaction of community as an overreaction is just plain wrong.
    Not here, MMO-Champion is well moderated. Elsewhere on the internet though...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    Good for you, you clearly aren't a Diablo fan and you aren't apart of the community. You also probably aren't much of a Blizzard fan either if the implication of them whoring out an IP to a third party doesn't concern you.
    Blizzard should feel blessed that they have passionate fans, if they were any other developer, people would just be quiet, and no one would buy their games anymore, much like how you feel, and move on to a different game.
    The people who are angry don't want to move on to another game, they want to play a Blizzard product. They will play other games, such as PoE or GrimDawn while waiting for the next Diablo title, they are begrudgingly waiting and have been for a long time.
    The outrage isn't manufactured, your feelings of it are manufactured.
    Rubbish, honestly.

They didn't come to the stage and say ALL BLIZZARD PRODUCTS ARE CANCELLED, ALL GAMES MADE BY BLIZZARD ARE SHUTTING DOWN TOMORROW. WE ARE MAKING MOBILE GAMES ONLY FROM NOW ON.

If they had, maybe insane outrage would be justified from Blizzard fans.

They announced they're making one mobile game, without even speaking about the monetary decisions and it obviously being still way way far from finished. The sky isn't falling. Calm down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks ok, probably will play it.

Not here, MMO-Champion is well moderated. Elsewhere on the internet though...

- - - Updated - - -

Rubbish, honestly.

They didn't come to the stage and say ALL BLIZZARD PRODUCTS ARE CANCELLED, ALL GAMES MADE BY BLIZZARD ARE SHUTTING DOWN TOMORROW. WE ARE MAKING MOBILE GAMES ONLY FROM NOW ON.

If they had, maybe insane outrage would be justified from Blizzard fans.

They announced they're making one mobile game, without even speaking about the monetary decisions and it obviously being still way way far from finished. The sky isn't falling. Calm down.
    No, Blizzard isn't making the game. Netease is making the game. Get your facts straight. Netease makes games that take advantage and nickel and dime their customers to death, and are very P2W. They dodged answers about monetization of the game because they know exactly how it's going to be, as do all the fans. Clearly you aren't a fan of the franchise, so I don't really see why you keep arguing with people other than to be a troll or shill.
    Last edited by crono14; 2018-11-06 at 06:14 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crono14 View Post
    No, Blizzard isn't making the game. Netease is making the game. Get your facts straight.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Q: How is development split between Blizzard and NetEase?

Hsu: "It’s a co-development, so there’s no real split, everybody has good ideas and everybody is brought in to discuss good ideas. We all implement, so it’s one team."
    https://www.diablofans.com/news/4907...-cheng-and-joe

Telling me to get my facts straight. Smh.

Hsu: "It’s a co-development, so there’s no real split, everybody has good ideas and everybody is brought in to discuss good ideas. We all implement, so it’s one team."

Your facts weren't straight. You said Blizzard was making it, to which you were incorrect. Netease is also a much larger company than Blizzard. They are using their existing engines and games they have made and just reskinning them with Blizzard art/music. Go do some research, not that hard. If you think Blizzard is "making" the game in anyway, lol. This game is Diablo in name only.
    Last edited by crono14; 2018-11-06 at 07:59 PM.

I'll leave these nice little gems here for you so you don't have to research. I'm so nice.

As you can see, the game is Diablo in name only. Blizz isn't doing much of shit with this game. They are working on other projects whatever they may be. Good day.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    With 300 dollars I could buy a console.
    Holy shit.... do you not have a phone? I see why Blizzard asked the audience. I'm not saying people will be going out buying a phone for this game. I'm saying the phone you already have is more than likely good enough to play this when you look at the most used phones in 2018.

15+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit.... do you not have a phone? I see why Blizzard asked the audience. I'm not saying people will be going out buying a phone for this game. I'm saying the phone you already have is more than likely good enough to play this when you look at the most used phones in 2018.
    Yes, I do have a smart phone.

A phone I paid 50 euros for....and that was like 4 years ago. It won't run this game and it doesn't need to, it's a fucking phone.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

Yes, I do have a smart phone.

A phone I paid 50 euros for....and that was like 4 years ago. It won't run this game and it doesn't need to, it's a fucking phone.
    And thats fine, you're not the target then for this game. This is like complaining about pokemon games coming to the nintendo switch because you don't have a switch.

15+ Year Old Account
    And thats fine, you're not the target then for this game. This is like complaining about pokemon games coming to the nintendo switch because you don't have a switch.
    Not really. Diablo mobile is a huge waste of resources ( from the perspective of a PC player ). If they didn't do Diablo mobile, they could be doing something else.

Not really. Diablo mobile is a huge waste of resources ( from the perspective of a PC player ). If they didn't do Diablo mobile, they could be doing something else.
    From a business perspective Diablo on mobile makes a ton of sense. Mobile games make a HUGE amount of money and they outsourced Diablo Mobile so the only ones that really spent time on it was the art and music teams. They've confirmed they are working on more projects, they probably just didn't have enough to show for it right now as they are still hiring for a LOT of positions in the diablo team.

10+ Year Old Account
    They literally are doing something else though... this is just extra stuff off-shored to china to be developed in a year or so...