Interesting.. datamined text about Liam Greymane of all people.

May the Light bless the spirits of our ancestors, for they've chosen to allow my son to rest upon this holy ground.
    It is here, surrounded by the heroes and patriots of Gilneas where he belongs.
    We'll return, Liam. I swear this to you.
    You were a true man of the people, Liam. Unlike any Royal I ever met. We'll make them pay for this.
    Gilneas will remember your courage forever, Liam.

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    We already have the totems, they're anchors.
    It was just one, and it had an "evil" tidesage theme, I'm curious to see if they updated them like they did for the Mag'har (they use a different totem than the iron horde one).

Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    Guysssss
    What is that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Time for the Shadowlands!

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    What is that?
    Texture file for a model. I was wondering about the maps painted on. EDIT: As in, they are clearly forsaken and have marks on what seems like the Kalimdor map? One of them seems darkshore, but there's another.

10+ Year Old Account
    Texture file for a model. I was wondering about the maps painted on.
    It's KAlimdor...

With the... Azuremyst Isles clearly marked... :T

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Time for the Shadowlands!

Bro you think shadowlands for 8.3? Maybe N'zoth opens the door for the shadowlands so we take out another of his enemy like we did with the legion or for better, he has taken the shadowlands and his lair is there, after all for old ones death is meaningless and even death may die in strange eons......also Kel'thuzad and Arthas encounter is 100% garantized
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Bro you think shadowlands for 8.3? Maybe N'zoth opens the door for the shadowlands so we take out another of his enemy like we did with the legion or for better, he has taken the shadowlands and his lair is there, after all for old ones death is meaningless and even death may die in strange eons......also Kel'thuzad and Arthas encounter is 100% garantized
    My personal prediction is 8.3 is Shadowlands instead of Nyalotha, yeah.

Ugly mount.

Jaina mount drop
    looks sick

Jaina mount drop
    Lol, gonna need some animations on that sucker, because right now it looks like a Ghostbusters ghost.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    My personal prediction is 8.3 is Shadowlands instead of Nyalotha, yeah.
    Yeah I predicted that as well with all the build up of death, black empire with knaifu sounds something for an proper expansion, besides Azshara is the Gul'dan of the void, so it won't make sense to do a shadowland expansion after facing her or you think Nyalothat is in the shadowlands?

8.2 - Mechgnomes "purpose" will be to unfreeze and save Mekkatorque following his near demise in 8.1.5.

That is an amazing mount. First mythic only mount that's actually cool enough to be mythic only.

Wowhead just updated the picture, looks much better here.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I predicted that as well with all the build up of death, black empire with knaifu sounds something for an proper expansion, besides Azshara is the Gul'dan of the void, so it won't make sense to do a shadowland expansion after facing her or you think Nyalothat is in the shadowlands?
    Depends on if they want to do an entire Void-themed expansion or not. If not, they kill N'zoth in the Shadowlands, otherwise we kill whatever the "bad guy" of Shadowlands is and deal with N'zoth in 9.0.

I hope my guild gives me a discount for the mount/carry, I stopped mythic raiding after mythic argus.

Anyone on Horde side on the PTR able to get into the Battle for Darkshore? I've been in queue for a bit.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Can someone @Theramore and tell them she's getting KT mages. Thanks.