Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post
    Physical restrictions make little sense.

Cultural ones, however, help define a race. Lore would basically be dead if we started having draenei warlocks and undead druids. Some things simply don't work.

- - - Updated - - -

Is this serious? You got paladins. This is a huge win for you. Warlocks were never going to happen...
    I'll only give up when we got playable Forest Trolls, lol.
    Zul'Jin died for our sins.
    --
    My Loa are smiling at me infidel. can you say the same?

All makes sense in the universe now.

The toxicity in these comments is insane.

After almost 7-8 years of visiting this forum, I’m starting to get discouraged. :/

Deleted
    I for one am happy that the horde scum wont be allowed further filthy races to play my beloved class.

Deleted
    Sorry if you are a wrath baby, or even Legion whelpling, but class/race restrictions have you know RPG! element, no, not everything should be able to be everything. Its ridiculous, lot of people who started to paly this game, palyed it for the RPG element, giving everybody everything in wow , would be ridicilous. Yes we need Orc Paladins and Tauren rogues ,much stelth , wow stab stab.

No, restrictions in a game like this are meaningful, Zanadalri has more than enough choices .

- - - Updated - - -

Where the fuck did all they whiny Zandalari Warlocks came from? Jesus, you/we got Zandalari paladins

Quote Originally Posted by FrankUltra View Post
    WoW community is so fucking toxic. It's not even about Blizzard screwing up or having a history of fucking up over time. It's simply dog shit people poking at the WoW team. They're given a platform to speak out, and because..... REEEEEE... freedom of speech.. they fear no consqeuences for being an awful human being. Both general forums and mmo-champion are toxic sess pools.
    I'm going to agree with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagassh View Post
    Confused as to why Zandalari warlocks are so outlandish considering they have demoniacs?

Even if you want to argue that demoniacs aren't direct parallels to warlocks, they're undeniably connected to fel magic. Sounds like utter nonsense to me and just an attempt at trying to have parity in class numbers rather than abiding by lore.
    I hope they will add demon hunters later.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    And now they're trying to sell us that this was the plan all along, as we have always been at war with Eurasia.
    Are you suggesting we have not been at war with Eurasia at some point? You might want to be careful with that!

Quote Originally Posted by Zanarika View Post
    I like how they say "Zandalari have no ties to Fel magic" ignoring that warlocks are also associated to Shadow magic, and they have been adding Zandalari Warlocks in the game, such as the Zandalari Spiritweavers in Isle of Thunder and Za'roco the Grifter, a named Zandalari Warlock, in Vol'dun. So you keep adding such elements but Zandalari can't be Warlocks, what kind of backwards logic is this, my god
    There just too few. It would not be sufficient to make them an actual part of that culture.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankUltra View Post
    Can you imagine if the community weren't entitled? What kind of service Blizzard would WANT to give them if people were to give constructive feedback without underlining condescendance? They even went out of their way to mention the error, and they get shit thrown at them. The community could have said, "Oh okay, it was just a miscommunication." or like... "Well, that makes sense that Zandalari doesn't have ties to Fel magic"
    Can you image what would happen if they acknowledge the well written, constructive feedback that was given by top players for several classes during beta? That was plain, neutral feedback that outlined why some things where bad and suggested some possible fixes for those. What happened with that? Most likely TL;DR

Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    You could write an interesting plot arc of the Kul Tiran society coming to terms with being allied with the Kirin Tor, but they won't. They're too busy doing...something, until the Azshara raid drops - this is all fluff until that point, that was the focus of the entire expansion. Sylvanas something something, Tyrande something something, it's all filler.
    Suggesting to show something that's entirely internal to an individual alliance faction? They are humans but they are not humans, humans you can't suggest that! There would at least have to be one Orc somewhere! Alternatively it can only happen in a book.

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    "While Kul Tiran Mages are relatively uncommon, there are a few prominent examples, and so Kul Tiran characters will be allowed to play as Mage."

So Blizzard is gonna use this logic as 1 off when it basically justifies almost every class/race combo that doesn't exist to be cannon?

Hello?
    Just in case you're unaware: Anduin in a Priest. NPC Heroes don't follow the same logic players do. See someone flinging Greater Heal? Probably could be a Warrior lorewise.

Deleted
    Strange, we even have zandalari warlocks in Thunder king raid.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    Of course they give in to all the shitheads on the forums crying about no Kul Tiran mages. Let's just ignore they actively hunt people for "witchcraft" in Kul Tiras. Let's ignore that Kul Tirans distrust the arcane pretty deeply and that's why Jaina had to be sent away to Dalaran to learn about magic rather than stay home and learn. Who cares about the lore right? "HERP DERP JAYNA IZ MAYJ. ALL KULTIRAN MAGE! STOOPID BLIZZ!!!!111!!!" Fuck I hate how toxic the WoW community has become.
    This. It's just painful to read the forums on MMO-Champion. People are real keyboard heroes on here these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Grobian View Post
    Yeah no doubt about that. lame af, who do they take us for.
    Whining entitled babies that will find any smal thing to cry about, and they are not totally wrong.

Deleted
    You know troll is the only race who can do everything (expect demon hunters) cause they are the only race that origined on Azeroth! And there was no fel in the beginning.
    Demoniacs are there yeah. But they aren't in the "faction" which joins the horde.
    So don't be toxic.
    You have Darkspear/Shatterspear/Raventusk Warlocks if you want trolls.

Lmfao. Since we knew Zandalari would be an allied race I've been hoping for Zandalari warlocks.

Pleasantly, I got what I wanted. And then these fucking morons took it away and gave us obese human mages instead.

Good shit.

What punks. Hell, I would have been disappointed, but not particularly upset if they got it right the first time. But they didn't. Incompetent fucks.
    Last edited by Debased; 2018-11-07 at 08:37 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    What is gained from removing warlocks from Zandalari players? How does it improve the game? Adding mages to the KT is a good move, though.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

IF KT will have mages, and people are supporting this stating the NPCs with water spells and water elementals, then what the hell are KT shamans? They should remove KT shamans.

Oh sorry, I forgot about the human potential...

Quote Originally Posted by Atwaru View Post
    There just too few. It would not be sufficient to make them an actual part of that culture.
    Seems like there's only ONE KT mage in lore and she had to study in Dalaran, yeah, screw lore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lore got screwed latest when Tauren became Paladins.... or Orcs mages? Plenty of questionable decisions imo.

And MMORPG's are about race/class/spec uniqueness. Not about everyone beeing able to do everything.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowmatrix View Post
    I imagine if the players said these things on the official forums in ways that didn't come off as dickish Blizzard might actually listen and be willing to make changes. Oh wait that would be reactionary flip flopping and is bad in your eyes.
    You must be new or live under a rock since blizzard rarely ever listen, people have pointed out all sorts of problems since the beta and gave feedback yet here we are with this piss poor content called a expansion.

Deleted
    @Tantypops are you suggesting that the excuse for not introducing high elves, conjuring up void elves, introducing certain classes to certain races could be weak? After all that's the excuse they used before for justify such things.

No worries,since elves derive from troll,zandalari will be demon hunter.

Blizzard lost it! Oh, really? Jaina is a mage????