Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Horde Reviving The Loa

One of Blizz's recent interviews noted that the Loa could be revived (and Yazma was explicitly mentioned as being wrong about Shadra)

Does anyone else hope if we do end up going to Shadowlands that we find a good way to revive Hireek, Shadra and Rezan?
    Twas brillig

So you want to make a deal with Ol' Bwonsamdi?

Go on, go on!

10+ Year Old Account
    If they are actually wild gods we could revive them the same way we did in Cata.
    I feel like venturing into the shadowlands or blighted lands is extremely likely and if we can bring back some loa on the way why not

Quote Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post
    One of Blizz's recent interviews noted that the Loa could be revived (and Yazma was explicitly mentioned as being wrong about Shadra)

Does anyone else hope if we do end up going to Shadowlands that we find a good way to revive Hireek, Shadra and Rezan?
    I dunno why but I am relieved, Shadra was one of those fascinating Loas that wasn't much explored.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Quote Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post

I think they are more like the Wild Gods, Cenarius and others.
    Zul'Jin died for our sins.
    --
    My Loa are smiling at me infidel. can you say the same?

Shadra kinda felt lackluster when she died, loved the whole line involving her spawn in hinterlands in vanilla
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vonazak View Post
    I think they are more like the Wild Gods, Cenarius and others.
    Aren't they one in the same?

Poq'yith mazzka awan ki uhnish'philfgsh

Quote Originally Posted by Stooned View Post
    Aren't they one in the same?
    Aren't the wild gods involved with the emerald dream though?

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    I dunno why but I am relieved, Shadra was one of those fascinating Loas that wasn't much explored.
    Shadra be watching
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Hope so, Shandra and Rezan were underused and I will like to see them return
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

10+ Year Old Account
    If they're anything like other Wild Gods, they should respawn naturally in the Emerald Dream
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiebob
    I'm still waiting on someone to tell me where all these people that suddenly care about Warrior balance were during Cataclysm when they were blow up dolls with plate armor on.
    Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.

Rezan dying kinda sucks, I want to see him and Talanji wrecking the Alliance some more.

I have a feeling that their lives involve dealing with Rezan's mother and Bwonsamdi's boss(who may be one in the same)

Quote Originally Posted by Jawless Jones View Post
    If they're anything like other Wild Gods, they should respawn naturally in the Emerald Dream
    We still don't know if the Loa have ties to the Dream. Gonk feels like he should, master of shapes and all that, but nothing is confirmed.

Personally I think we should see more of Rezan. Perhaps the AR recruitment scenario deals with resurrecting him which explains why they can be Paladins. Or maybe they pull a Hearthstone and fetch Shirvallah to fill the job.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    Rezan dying kinda sucks, I want to see him and Talanji wrecking the Alliance some more.

I have a feeling that their lives involve dealing with Rezan's mother and Bwonsamdi's boss(who may be one in the same)
    Well Rezan's mom is Xybala and the mayan underworld shared that name, maybe he is being setting up to something
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

This is about all you need to read to be honest.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Loa#Death (URL is misleading but trust me, it's actually positive)

As a fun fact (it's on that page already): Shadra has already reincarnated twice in the past so hey, third time's the charm.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    We still don't know if the Loa have ties to the Dream. Gonk feels like he should, master of shapes and all that, but nothing is confirmed.
    I think we do, though. They are confirmed to be Wild Gods. And Gonk taught the Darkspear Druids how to connect to the Dream and use it to connect to the power of multiple Loa, rather than a single one like Loa priests do traditionally.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Aren't the wild gods involved with the emerald dream though?
    Well, there are two kinds of wild gods.
    The wild gods like cenarius and aviana are called like that by nightelfs and are also refered to as ancient guardians.
    Then there are the wild gods, a cosmological force of nature. The nightelfen wild gods, celestials and loa belong to this group.

But we don't know if every wild god is connected to the dream. In chronicles it is freya who connects wild gods to the emerald dream, but we don't know if she bound all of them or maybe some wild gods emerged after she left etc.

Yu'lon for example relies on a statue to be revived.

If we look at the cosmic forces map we can see that basically every known being outside of reality (wild gods, demons, titans, naaru, elements etc.) doesn't die naturally or has some sort of revive cycle and can be revived by other forces.
    So it makes sense that loa can come back. It shouldn't matter if it is connected to the dream or not.

Wasnt Tortuga reborn as a little baby turtle? I'm sure they will be back, it might just take a long time for some of them (look at Ursoc) but I'm sure we'll see them again
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyscale View Post
    But then again, in the story, we're pretty brutal murder machines and not really "strategical assets". Just send us in and we'll murder everything in our way!
    So I guess the solution here is simple - we'll murder everyone.

I think it'd be perfect if we found out Shadra had expected something like this and made preparations, kinda like Kragwa did with storing backup power in totema

She's Mistress of spies after all, she SHOULD have backup plans!

So that'd explain how she's able to get killed in hinterlands in vanilla and cata and come back
    Twas brillig

Hell No, leave the Loa dead. Keep them out of the Emerald Dream, we don't need troll gods corrupting the dream again! How are the trolls going to corrupt the Emerald Dream you ask? Because they sided with the Horde! If they had rejected the Horde then the Alliance wouldn't have to invade! If the Alliance didn't invade then the Void Elves wouldn't be ressing the children of the Loa with void magic! Thus creating a means for the Void to corrupt the Loa and thus the Dream!