Poll: Is showing up with a mob at somebody's house activism or intimidation?

Page 1 of 27
... LastLast

Is showing up with a mob at somebody's house activism or intimidation?

In the last hour, footage of a large group of Antifa appearing at Tucker Carlson's house and chanting 'Tucker Carlson we will fight, we know where you sleep at night' over bullhorns, has been going around the internet. Do you believe this is reasonable behavior? Do you believe this qualifies as free speech? Is this an example of legitimate activism, or is what they are doing a thinly veiled threat?

*Update:
    Last edited by Venant; 2018-11-08 at 04:03 AM.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Reasonable? No, hilarious? Most definitely.

They come to my house they will meet three German shepherds and my Beretta ARX 100. This is disgusting and has no place in civil society. His children and wife dont deserve to be terrorized by a democrat mob.

That's a pretty obvious answer... Ofc it's intimidation. Activism or not, the method is intimidation.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    When people are not safe even in their own home you know that this sort of shit has gone too far.. With what this video shows it is intimidation pure and simple..

Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    When people are not safe even in their own home what this video shows is intimidation pure and simple..
    Well maybe Tucker should just go outside and attempt to have a reasonable dialogue with them
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

I wasn’t gonna vote but went with activism cuz fuck y’all lmao.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    Well maybe Tucker should just go outside and attempt to have a reasonable dialogue with them
    Um yeah I doubt it, I think he would have a better conversation with a brick wall, than trying to have one with this mob of scum..

Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    is this a poll to check if people have a mental illness if they select Activism
    Well if chasing people out of bars and restaurants with mobs of activists is acceptable, showing up at a target's home is the next logical step. At this rate, they will be lugging guillotines around next year.

Well if chasing people out of bars and restaurants with mobs of activists is acceptable, showing up at a target's home is the next logical step. At this rate, they will be lugging guillotines around next year.
    If only, then you and the other /pol/ goblins can wax your outrage boners in unison once again.
    Last edited by Citizen T; 2018-11-08 at 03:15 AM. Reason: Interacted for flaming

7+ Year Old Account
    WTF, no option for both?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    I wasn’t gonna vote but went with activism cuz fuck y’all lmao.
    Look at this KKK advocate.

If I were a neighbor, I'd lob a brick into the crowd and then watch them decimate that guy's house out of rage.

Never even heard of the dude.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    If only, then you and the other /pol/ goblins can wax your outrage boners in unison once again.
    Funny thing how with the supposed 'attacks on the media' from Trump, you don't see mobs showing up on Jim Acosta's lawn

Mechagnome
    5+ Year Old Account
    Oooh thats... thats just not cool at all. If you essentially threaten and harass their family like that... Just no no sympathy for what happens to those who do such things. (Aside from being gunned down etc.) But sprinklers, and a taser or grandma with her slipper.

10+ Year Old Account
    If Tucker was capable of reasonable dialogue he wouldn't have a mob outside his house.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Well...This would be an idea that people have. Is it Activism? Yes because he is a public figure.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Do they act like peaceful protesters or like people looking for a fight?

Dark, home, disturbing peace using a loudspeaker directed at a closed door - yea, these people are fighting monsters in their heads and just looking for a scapegoat to drag through the street like that'll help.
    Last edited by Tiwack; 2018-11-08 at 03:10 AM.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Funny thing how with the supposed 'attacks on the media' from Trump, you don't see mobs showing up on Jim Acosta's lawn
    Right, the Trumpcucks just send bombs instead. I almost wish your deranged ravings about the big ol ebil lefties were even some what true compared to what we deal with in reality.

Isn't he some news dude?

What's the big deal?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland